A message to all whiteys

Dear Europeans of Sup Forums.
You are not, were not and never will be Aryan. Stop pretending.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
Hmm. What's this? Shall we take a look? Yes, we shall. Right off the bat:
>Aryan is a term meaning "noble" which was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people.
In other words, me. Persian.
>Drawing on MISINTERPRETED references in the Rig Veda by Western scholars in the 19th century, the term "Aryan" was adopted as a racial category through the work of Arthur de Gobineau, whose ideology of race was based on an idea of blonde northern European "Aryans" who had migrated across the world and founded all major civilizations, before being degraded through racial mixture with local populations.
Hear that? That's right. Fuck outta here cumskins and quit appropriating my culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
youtube.com/watch?v=BSNDmsqd8ZE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Afroasiatic_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroasiatic_Urheimat#Date_of_Afroasiatic
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2877855/Cemetery-one-MILLION-mummies-unearthed-Egypt-1-500-year-old-desert-necropolis-largest-found.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody cares about your labels. We can see clearly that your shifty eyes mean no good. So shut your slimy mouth. Aren't you afraid of those not broke back mountains anymore, muhammed? This time around the rainbows are joining forces with the mountains. Keep in mind rainbows do not forget, rainbows do not forgive, expect them.

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

>WE WUZ ARYAN
It's just a word famalam. If tomorrow we start defining stupid people as smart and smart people as dumb, it wont elevate posters like you. Can't change reality by playing with words.

>hurr nobody cares about labels
>hurr we wuz aryans
pick one
also
>using collectivist pronouns like "we"
typical eurocuck
>PS: true persians are deeply saddened by the fact that islam marked the end of our great empire and culture, personally I am christian but I do not see a problem with zoroastrianism and would love to see it return

ok
no, whites are the ones saying we wuz aryans, as am I the only difference is my claim is based in fact/history/reality

Immediately after I bring up facts I get a bunch of muh "nobody even cares about labels anyways, you fell for a meme dude haha fucking loser" that's the equivalent of the tryhard argument in vidya

tru, most persians now r aryan-turkic filth, bring back Zoroastrianism

christianity would be better in our current climate
>abrahamic just like shitslam, would make transitioning easier
>far more prominent in the world than zoroastrianism which would make it easier to spread
>would give persia a cultural link to the west
>promotes individualism, secularism, objective morality

Haplogroups R1a and R1b came from R1, which came from P1, which came from P.

Haplogroup P came from polynesia or south east Asia. So, people migrated from this region to China and India, and R1 emerged somewhere between India and Taiwan. R1 migrated through China and India about 30,000 years ago, and R1a stayed in India and R1b either migrated entirely to Europe or emerged there from R1.

Not only are whites Aryan - India was created by redheads and blonds, and it was the destruction of the true Aryans in India that produced historical and modern India. An invasion of dark people probably prompted the migration of R1a whites from India and Bactria to Europe around 500BC.

Red hair is found among polynesians, and native Americans report genociding races of redheads - look up the Si-Te-Cah.

"Aryan" is a worthless pooaboo label that means absolutely nothing. No one cares about it or uses it in serious taxonomy or anthropology any more.

The thinf=g is most current Zorastrians r the best business men the world has ever seen, and Zorastrianism in of itself is basically a code off chivalry so itd be pretty useful for a non-Abrahamic Deus Vult

>Nobody cares about your labels.
Sup Forums literally does nothing but label.

there wasnt an invasion, the middle and lower castes just intermarried with the niggers and produced a racial based caste system, that's y most high caste and North Indian peoples look like Italians or Greeks, with swarthy or light complexions, Roman noses, and thin lips

forgetting the original Persians were white and that your now a mud race with Semitic, negro and asian blood

sage

Aryan is just a stupid word used by Germans. It was bastardized to mean blond hair and blue eyes. Being the original definition of Aryan still doesn't mean you're white.

so it's wrong business to be in considering that labeling theory has been flushed down that toilet of equality that CIA lemon party gestapo erected in the slime house. Toilet so equal that is more equal than toilets for the rest of us straight not crooked people, unlike crooked crescents or crooked rainbows or crooked swastikas.

Aryan is a self designated ethnicity meaning noble, it has nothing to do with genes.
as I said "Immediately after I bring up facts I get a bunch of muh "nobody even cares about labels anyways, you fell for a meme dude haha fucking loser" that's the equivalent of the tryhard argument in vidya"

proofs?
I don't want to be white you fucking retard

this
>THE ORIGINAL PERSIANS WERE WHITE! WE WUZ PERSIANS!

wtf I hate Aryans now

no

good, we hate you too
no

No they weren't cumskin. Not even the greeks were that lightskinned either.

actually hes right. The deluge of mudslime and turkic blood has really diluted you guys, that's y only the zorastrians and noble families r aryan. The Europeans r Aryan-Neanderthal hybrids on the other hand

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah
>According to the Paiutes, the Si-Te-Cah were a red-haired band of cannibalistic giants
>When they refused to come out, the Indians piled brush before the cave mouth and set it aflame. The Si-Te-Cah were annihilated

R1 is found among Native Americans;

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1
>The presence of haplogroup R1 among Indigenous Americans groups is a matter of controversy. It is now the most common haplogroup after the various Q-M242, especially in North America, highest worldwide R1 rates among Great Lakes/Algonquian-speakers
>Some Native American Short Tandem Repeats haplotypes of R1, are not shared with Europeans

So R1 spanned from Europe to the Americas about 30,000 years ago. These were the redheaded and blond Aryans.

>provides no proof

Aryan is thousands of years old. Divergent evolution occurs in between you mong. It's about as accurate as just saying African; there are many subcategories and there isn't one catchall term, especially one as old as that one.

>this thread

>the idea of being an "Aryan" was religious, cultural and linguistic, not racial.

BTFO

I dont need to, you know youre own history. Arabs came and took alot of your women as their "right hand's possession" and then the qizilbashis and turkic races came in during the Safavid era as a mercenary sort of group, also the timurids and ghaznavids b4 them.

lol btfo

those fucking Germans stole everything

stole Aryan
stole the swatsika
stole the eagle
stole hating jews

not a single original bone in their body

I don't understand why whites (let's just pretend brazil is white for the sake of this post) always assume everyone else wants to be white. The majority of people either don't care or are proud of their race.
That picture is retarded because it assumes aryan is synonymous with white, as well as that any aryan who points out their aryan-ness is attempting to appear white. The whole point of my original post was to distance myself from whites pretending they're aryan you dumb nigger.

I have never said I was aryan.

who is btfo? I agree with that.
>I don't need to provide proof
Your argument and the little respect I had for it went completely out the window. I didn't read the rest of your post.
biggest WE WUZ in history. I forgot to mention those other things.

the majority of Sup Forums think they are. Either that or I fell for the multiple layers of irony.

This thread is literally YUO NOT WHYT !!!11 shitfest

kys

Literally dont care about being white. Aryans historically were always brown and looked like other shitskins in the region since always. Whites claiming persian history is as bad as niggers claiming to be the real israelites or egypshaans

You type like a retard, post proof. No one can take you seriously.

it's a "YUO NOT ARYAN" shitfest that got taken over (just like my word) to become a "YUO NOT WHYT" shitfest

thanks boys CUMSKINS BTFO

>Whites claiming persian history is as bad as niggers claiming to be the real israelites or egypshaans

This

Neolithic Iranians were almost the same as they are today. They are not genetically Aryan.

>there wasnt an invasion, the middle and lower castes just intermarried with the niggers and produced a racial based caste system

Exactly what is happening now in Europe happened in India. Black people started coming into the country, and the whites let them stay and even fed and housed them.

As they intermarried with the blacks, they lost their homozygosity for certain genes that are recessive - light skin, hair and eyes are caused by having two dysfunctional versions of the MCR1 gene. A single functional allele darkens someone, because both versions of the protein are expressed everywhere.

Many other genes are different as well, with whites being homozygotes for the good genes (High IQ, etc,) and non-whites being homozygotes for the bad ones. Mixed groups can potentually produce homozygotes for the good alleles, so mudbloods aren't completely ruined. In fact, whites emerged from a pool of heterozygotes - all our bad qualtities, every criminal, is a throw back caused by the inheritance within a white person of non-white genes.

The Indo-Europeans were haplogroup R1 or P, and created the culture responsible for the word 'Aryan.' They were lords (Aryans,) and the browns and blacks were slaves.

Indian religion even records this - Yayati had two sons, Ayu and Turvasu, and Ayu's children created Tokhara in Bactria via his son Tusharas, and Turvasu's children became the 'Yavana' people, who the Indians identify as the Greeks.

Yayati and his sons are the descendents of the god Soma, and so his line is called the 'Somavamsha,' or Lunar dynasty. Oddly, the Chinese report a people called the 'Da Yuezhi,' or 'Moon people,' who lived in Xinjiang and invaded Bactria.

Yayati - haplogroup R1 or P - lived in south east Asia, and his children took two paths - Ayu to Bactria directly, and Turvasu around the coast of China, across China to the Xinjiang, and finally into the Bactria around 500BC, many thousands of years after Ayu's children.

Are you seriously this autistic user?

The whole point of your original post is to forge an alternative perception of the word ''aryan'' based off of wikipedia.

If you bothered (you didn't; don't lie) to read the first two ''sources'' that wikipedia based that on, it's an Indian book and an Islamic book.
Absolutely credible.

I regret to inform you that you left out the most important part.
>Through Houston Stewart Chamberlain, Gobineau's ideas later influenced the NAZI RACIAL IDEOLOGY, which also saw "Aryan peoples" as innately superior to other putative racial groups.[12] The atrocities committed in the name of this racial aryanism caused the term to be ABANDONED by most academics;

Perhaps if you read the above a few times you'll understand why there's so much instilled confusion and propaganda around the word ''Aryan''.

You're just a victim of it OR an opportunistic douche who saw a nice chance to ninja something more from ''the whitey''. I hope it's the former.

>thanks boys CUMSKINS BTFO

why am I even replying to breads like this baka

well done, I actually can't really deny that and stay corrected about the term.

>genetically Aryan
not a thing
nice argument fag
>the original meaning of something is an "alternate perception" according to you
>I don't like the source so it's invalid
Cancer. Kindly fuck off.
>part about gobineau
I know why there's so much confusion. That's exactly why dipshit. Gobineau's "misinterpretations" and I quote.
You fucking ninja'd it from me first, fucking snownigger. Hang yourself.

t. mestizo manlet

I'll look into this. Seems like pseudohistory but I respect its potential.

you're right but those are egyptians.

JIDF
>JIDF
JIDF
>JIDF
JIDF
>JIDF
JIDF
>JIDF
JIDF
>JIDF
JIDF
>JIDF
JIDF
>JIDF
JIDF
>JIDF
JIDF
>JIDF
JIDF

Thank you for making this officially the most successful thread on Sup Forums ever.
Literally the first time someone on this board has learned something at the end of the day and changed his perspective on a certain topic instead of shouting "nigger" at the OP and going off to find other threads that confirm his beliefs.

I salute you.

Middle Easterners in general hate kikes. I wouldn't call myself JIDF by any means. Maybe AIDF or PIDF.

You get the point.

If anyone hates kikes the most, its iranians. Just stop calling yourself aryan, faker

pseud

Today, the Hungarians, a Finno-Ugric people, are commonly R1a. They claim to descent from Magor, son Magog, who in turn was son of Menrot the giant. Alexander the Great supposedly walled in Magog and his brother Gog, and Polo placed Gog and Magog north of Cathay, which is China.

This provides historical basis from my claim that white people - Hungarians - came crom northeast Asia from the Pacific. It would seem as if R1a emerged while R1 was still along the coast of Asia and the Americas, and was defined when it began to migrate west and became isolated from R1.

R1b went south, and entered India and the Middle East and founded all the ancient civilizations. They continued along the African coast around the Cape of Good Hope, and colonized western and northern Europe.

Semantics don't matter user. Aryan has had many different meanings overtime, for example it was used to refer to a christan sect in the late days of the Roman empire. There is no overlap in object of reference in the different uses of the word aryan, so nobody is appropriating your culture.

Persians are HOT desu

Since you are on /pol and posting from the USA you obviously know Americans of European ancestry and we alone get to determine who is white. And we say you are a.... sand nigger. Sorry :(

>muh redheads
>muh R1B was everyone ever

>not a thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture

"Aryan" was just used to mean "Indo-European"; other terms sometimes used were Scythian or Gothic. It was just a stand-in. Knowing Sanskrit was a very conservative IE language, linguists made the (incorrect) assumption that the ethnonym the authors of the Vedas used for themselves, Arya, would have been used by their ancestors, the speakers of Proto-Indo-European. The racial theories of Nordicists in early 20th century Germany, and many legitimate linguists, used this term in that sense - NOT referring to the Aryans who inhabited India.

It's like how Americans continue to refer to Native Americans as "Indians" - they don't actually think they're from India, it's just a convention.

can you provide me a link about the roman empire thing, seems interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=BSNDmsqd8ZE
did you not read the fucking thread idiot? I do not care about whiteness, yeah sure I'm a sand nigger but at least I'm aryan ;)

>article has "culture" in the title
kek
I realize this, I'm trying to convince stormniggers how they aren't part of some sort of "aryan race" or anything

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism
It's a christian sect started by a priest called Arius.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism
I am 100% certain the two things have no relation besides sounding similar. It even says "not to be confused with" at the top of the article.

Sage

oh shi~
can you please explain the "high elven bloodline" meme?
t. partially redhead, abnormally pale and with 'elven ears', kartvelian af

And that was also exactly my point. White people who use the term Aryan to refer to whites, refer to actual whites, not to Persans or the Persian culture.

maybe you should learn how to read, cure your ADHD, and read the part where their racial characteristics are described

So retarded. is the worst damage control I've ever seen please stop posting.

Then stop leafposting and prove me wrong.

non argument
Aryan sounds different in different languages you realize?
Indo-European does not necessarily mean Aryan. Aryan is exclusive to the Indo-Iranians.

Aryan is exclusive to the proto-Indo-Iranians, which, going by the most well accepted theories about their origins(Andronovo culture), would be very close to Yamnaya people and also Corded Ware people.

>Aryan sounds different in different languages you realize?
Why does that matter?

R1b is in fact found in Central Africa;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b
>It is the most frequently occurring paternal lineage in Western Europe, as well as some parts of Russia (e.g. the Bashkir minority) and Central Africa (e.g. Chad and Cameroon)
>R1b1a2 (PF6279/V88; previously R1b1c) is defined by the presence of SNP marker V88, the discovery of which was announced in 2010 by Cruciani et al.[31] Apart from individuals in southern Europe and Western Asia, the majority of R-V88 was found in the Sahel among populations speaking Afroasiatic languages of the Chadic branch

Afroasiatic languages come from proto-Afroasiatic;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Afroasiatic_language
>It is believed by scholars to have been spoken as a single language around 12,000 to 18,000 years ago

The oldest written evidence of Afroasiatic comes from an Eygptian inscription;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroasiatic_Urheimat#Date_of_Afroasiatic
>The earliest written evidence of an Afroasiatic language is an Ancient Egyptian inscription dated c. 3400 BC (5,400 years ago)

Ancient Egyptian was an Afroasiatic language. Kind of odd that the oldest evidence of Afroasiatic is associated with a people whose mummies have red and blond hair and have a R1b haplogroup;

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2877855/Cemetery-one-MILLION-mummies-unearthed-Egypt-1-500-year-old-desert-necropolis-largest-found.html
>Archaeologists have also uncovered a bizarre range of mummies, including one man who is more than seven feet (213 cm) tall.

They have also discovered that the mummies appear to be clustered together by hair colour, with those with blond hair in one area and all of those with red hair in another

no Persian exists anymore, they were outbreed, killed since the 70's

It's the Georgian script that looks like the elven runes in LotR.

>It even says "not to be confused with" at the top of the article
Are you thick?

Get out, Jon.

Did you even read my fucking post
>Aryan has had many different meanings overtime
>There is no overlap in object of reference in the different uses of the word aryan
I literally said that they were completely different things.

>Thinks that Aryanism is about being "Aryan"

No, the superior races descended from a common Aryan culture.

This includes Italians, Germanics, Scythians, Nordics and Grecians.

this. They are not aryan.

they should be saying nords or germanic

Aryan is not the same word as Arian though you fucking idiot, so they're obviously going to have different meanings. If Hitler said that apples were oranges half of Sup Forums would eat it up like a bunch of hyenas.

It was an example to show that what matters is not the word itself, but what the word refers to. Aryan as in Iranian and aryan as in blonde, blue eyed white person might originate from the same word thanks to Gobineau's autism, but the things they refer to are completely different, just like Arianism is completely different from any other meaning. When white people say we are aryan they don't mean we are Iranians, they mean we are white people. They aren't trying to pretend they descend from Persians so they aren't trying to appropriate OPs culture like some niggers who pretend they were Egyptian.

The last frame would be perfect if it had the guy in overalls bowed up for a fight.

>ITT A Persian tries to convince us he isn't an Arab rape baby
Why do like 90% of Arabs do this lmao "hey guys I'm Persian" it's literally the hello fellow whites of the middle east

Are you stupid?

It's the inverse, nordishits are rape babies of the aryans with native shitty hunter gatherers, who were uncivilized specially in comparison to both aryans and neolitic farmers aka meds.

I'm Persian you fucking nigger.

But Aryan has a clear definition. Hitler propagandized it or at least misinterpreted it.

Finally, someone that gets it.

He is not ugly but he is a necklet.

He is not Ayran though, because i eat Ayran.

See. Ayran is disgusting.

Errrrr tasty no haha good one yes.

>pic related

Disgusting ayran i eat your aryan boipucci you döneryan

OP said that that whites were never Aryan (as in Iranian). My point was that when white people refer to themselves as aryan they don't mean that they are Iranian, so they aren't pretending they are something that they are not. Why aryan is being used to describe white people is irrelevant to that point.

>thinking north american natives are actually native to those lands

>reddit told me there were nazis on Sup Forums i'm going to go troll them