Ask a recent Muslim immigrant to Europe anything

Serious questions appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LLE3f0kWjoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why don't you fuck off back where you came from?

Why can't muslims build their own societies instead of leeching off ours?
>inb4 muh ww1 borders

when and where are you going to commit suicide?

why italy? there's no gibs in italy

why don't you guys release the films of you raping white women more? you should open a website like blacked except for when you guys rape white women.

i'd love to see that stuff and so would many others

the only cure for your disease is a bullet to the brain nigger

northern italy or southern italy?

I'l ask a serious question:
How actually safe is it within you're own community? I would assume local Muslims praying on new immigrants would be a problem. It is at least for Mexicans in the US.

>italy
call again when you're not among the niggers of europe.

fuck off, slime

Why should I?

Why did Europe create colonies instead of living in their own countries? Think of this as reverse colonization.

Won't.

Moving north.

Where did you hear that? I haven't encountered that problem thus far. But we don't really mix among old Muslims that much.

Would you go home if you had the chance to?

i know that you're just a LARPing pastanigger but anyway:

fuck off, slime

hope the mob kills you if you arent larping

Not larping. Telling a lie is a sin.

>Where did you hear that?
It's common in the US in Spanish immanent communities.

Just curious what nation did you come from, what is you're education and what benefits is the EU offering you?

Why did you move to Italy instead of Germany of Swedistan

ITS A SIN TO TELL A LIE
youtu.be/LLE3f0kWjoM

fake and gay

pics or bs

Bangladesh.

Found a job here.

Can't post my pic here, sorry.

POO

>Can't post my pic here, sorry.

confirmed LARP, you could just black out your face using paint

>Just curious what nation did you come from, what is you're education and what benefits is the EU offering you?

MS in IT. Got a job in Italy and it is better than one I could get at home. Also better schools for kids, more social services etc.

Why migrate to another country that has massive success and then try to change all economic and political policy to one similar to your home countries (which have suffered under horrible economic/political policies and, admittedly, destabilization by the leftest in the CIA). Why don't migrants want to understand why the country they want to get into is successful?

i remember this same guy posting the same thread with the same story a while back, i suspect he is larping

It's fun to do subtly, but you can't make it too obvious

Do you miss drinking camel piss ?

are you. tunisian?

When are you going to throw away this Dark Ages ideology? It's the least you could do for us.