Why is every "inspirational" woman ugly as fuck?

Why is every "inspirational" woman ugly as fuck?
Are women really that shallow that they can't idolize anyone prettier than them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
youtube.com/watch?v=SyiNCArqR4U
youtube.com/watch?v=wQPtkbAiRrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do they have to be beautiful? Shouldn't women get their accomplishments without relying on their looks?

Leadership is a quality of men. Women who "lead" are masculine in nature, and therefore ugly.

Note how every great male leader has had a throng of women to satisfy him. Every great female leader (Joan of Arc, Mother Teresa etc) have died lonely and unwanted. There is no evolutionary benefit to being a female leader. Those who do are aberrations, and therefore ugly.

Because pretty women are busy having sex, can you imagine Malala having sex?

Maybe with her Kennedy hole.

Holy shit she is already fucking ugly.

Which means she will continue to attention whore in her entire life.

Because you have to love the soul, not the body my burger friend.

I think she is hawt and based as fuck

they are an inspiration for the other uggos (which the society is full off)

You really think she looks ugly? She's not gonna be a model anytime soon but she doesn't look like a goblin or anything

no women have no value other than the genes that they can provide for your offspring

I cringe everytime when I see this subhuman bitch.

Your wife, mehmet?

You can't lie though, Le Pen isn't bad-looking.

>Implying average american doesn't look like this

>Are women really that shallow that they can't idolize anyone prettier than them?

Yes. That's why female leads in video games are always plain as fuck. Men aspire to be the perfect hero they see while women just see them as competition.

Isn't this the girl that did nothing and then had everything handed to her?

She got shot or something. Loads of people get shot, not many of them get given a place at a prestigious university and have half the world fawning over them because of it

Malala is kinda cute, she'd be better looking if those faggot radicals hadn't fucked up her face

she's a 6/10 but her personality brings her up to a 7/10 at least

Fucking right wing goblins

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

>get shot in head

>win prize

what did malulululululululul do of note exactly

Trudeau gave her free Canadian citizenship

if i get shot in the head can i go on tv and talk about jews? nope

shes little better than a figurehead,she is not that clever if you read her stuff.

Fucking niggers.

>try to have rights
>get shot by Muslims whose religion prohibits women's rights
>nearly die
>come to America where women's rights are constitutionally protected
>criticize America for not fully embracing Islam

>Are women really that shallow
>Why is every "inspirational" woman ugly as fuck?
Are you a woman?

she has to be a puppet,no way someone is this oblivious to their actions

Because hot chicks are too busy fucking their way to power and money in life to inspire others

Plus their looks are their meal ticket, so they don't need to ever start to evolve their brains.

What nonsense is this? We have to be teaching women to be more modest, you dumb maplenigger.

R.I.P the great man who banned hijab in Turkey. It was banned in schools and formal places until 7-8 years ago. Good old days.

honest question

how is she an inspiration to anyone, she just got shot

You will never see her in a western gale dress. How can we rate? Shes a walking carpet.

youtube.com/watch?v=SyiNCArqR4U

just cause we are on this topic subscribe and dislike plz

Kemal did nothing wrong
>Erdoroach is undoing it all

>>Erdoroach is undoing it all

That's the exact summary of what's been going on in Turkey last 15 years.

Not really, no. Women are decorations.

no way that half assed coup was real

Give her a break, she took a bullet to the face.

Kemal was a cuck. Imagine being so insecure that you want to push your country to become a cheap imitation (not even accepted) of another culture. Waste of oxygen.

It wasn't. Recep used it to be a victim and look cute before referandum. He still lost but used fake votes to increase "yes" to %51. What a joke.

Do you think Isl*m is our culture Ahmed?

>
Based Erdogan, I can't believe you infidels are allowed to use the net to slander him like this, i'm turning you in, he's been too kind to you as is

thats a man

not memeing

Maybe someone should have told Jinnah that imitating Arab culture was a bad idea, don't you think Iqbal?

>What was the Ottoman Empire
Islam made your people great. Kemal turned you into a shitty eurasian backwater, licking the boots of Euros who want nothing to do with you.

thats unfortunate,always had great respect for ataturk and the ottomans,despite the wars between our mother empires in the past

I think you're conflating religion and culture, Toby. Pakistan is not very arabised at all.

Really? What about the people and place names adopting "al", what about your urdu script? I feel sorry for you to have to deal with such dementia and dissonance.

Also, Islam does not allow for such a duality as "religion and culture".

Ottoman Empire always ruled Isl*m. Not the other way around. Ottoman's goal was to be the new Roman Empire. Always despised its eastern shitskin neighbours. Also Isl*m was the key to keep several nations together. Turkey was founded as a new nation state. There was no reason to keep this cancer.

Thanks to Atatürk Turkey found itself an identity, a purpose. With science, art and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQPtkbAiRrU

>be average run of the mill
>get shot
>HERO

Why are women so shit?

This one always cracks me up. God damnit.

Yes, women are that shallow

I genuinely can't think of any place name beginning with 'al', perhaps you could enlighten me? Fair enough, the script is Arabic, but the language is wholly separate. Food, clothing, music, almost anything that can be construed as cultural components are not Arabic. Islam is not a monoculture. Even within the Arab world, there are cultural differences.

What identity?? You adopted European script, you adopted their clothes, even the fucking Swiss civil code for crying out loud. In what universe is that classed as forging your own identity? And I'd love to hear the spectacular advances in Turkish 'science' that have been made since Kemal's time.

>hurr durr muh islam now lemme rape some kids n sheeit

>Food
Halal? Show me a pig eating Muslim.
>clothing
Burqa the traditional dress of Pakistan
>music
The murdered musicians of Pakistan

If culture was the dominant force for Pakistan, then there would be no country called Pakistan.

We had just won a fucking war. We didn't have time to write laws. Kemalism and Turkish Republic was a perfect synthesis between east and west.

Back in Ottoman we didn't even have an academy or a modern concept of a university. Atatürk founded universities and invited all the jew scientists escaping from Hitler to come Turkey. They helped us to found our academy and our best faculties today. Literacy rate increased x20 times with the new alphabet. Are you fucking kidding me?

>Pakis can't eat pig therefore their food is the same as Arabs!
You are retarded

See pic for how our non-degenerate qt's dress. Burqas are hardly worn by a tiny minority

Ok, I agree the nation state is more effective in the modern day and the Ottoman Empire was well past its prime, but I don't see why the Islamic culture had to be so ruthlessly erased from your history. You can modernise without having to force people to stop wearing a fez or prevent the adhaan from being called etc

It's the 21st century. And Isl*m has no place in it. You can't have a religion that rejects everything modern world offers. Rejecting science, every single field of art, pretty much everything about women. Do I really need to tell you about Islam? It's cancer. It has to go or it kills you.

>dick>brain

Why trashy niggerwannabe trash is famous.

You're asking why she's ugly.

She got shot in the face for expressing her beliefs.

Are you daft?

>Gets shot in the head by muslims for wanting education
>Travels the world defending islam
Female "inspiration"

Like she was hit with a 7.62mm ugly stick

Kek

>Implying beauty is a matter of sex appeal rather than aesthetics.

Looks like you're the one with a dick for a brain.

She never got shot