Emmanuel Macron is a cuck

Emmanuel Macron is running for President of France. He married a woman 25 years older than him who had three children and started fucking him when he was 15 years old. He is now 39 and she is 64 and he raises her three adult children. He is a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/N6AwR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no mommy gf

>Macron cucks his teacher's husband, convinces her to divorce, and marries her
>Sup Forums calls him the cuck

I think you got that backwards buddy.

>raising kids other than your own
Nope seems about right

LOL is this real? What a fucking loser.

You lost.

>This Frog has no children of his own
>He has merrily steered his genetics down the drain for no good reason
He is not a cuck in the marital sense, but in the more important, primal sense: he has failed to reproduce.

He's not a cuck sensu stricto, however his "marriage" is clearly based entirely on fetishisation (he of older dominating women, her of submissive adolescent boys). Really sick stuff.

>Sup Forums unironically refers to Le Pen as "Mummy"

>attacks Macron's older wife as "creepy"

Seems like someone's projecting hard.

i don't think you know what projecting means

>he has failed to reproduce.

how can you trust a man like that?

has money, power, and eminence and denies the right that comes with it.

the french seem to be really dumb to vote for such a stooge.

>Stealing another man's children and molding them into copies of himself
>not the ultimate cucking

You keep forgetting that he was the one who came onto his teacher. She didn't want to do it, and he seduced her. Clearly some kind of dominating older women fetish as pointed out.

The whole deal with "cucking" is about powerlessness. That's clearly not what's happening here.

Plus it's fucking France, so Macron probably has a hot mistress and a bastard or too.

Fitting representative for lefties then.

>he has failed to reproduce
well, seeing the shit eating necrophile gigolo he is, is that really a loss?

Really boogles your mind

Most of his voters only voted him for his good look and to keep the "fascists" out.

>This is what cucks actually believe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This guy has less character than a blancmange.

It stuns me that anyone would ever vote for someone so thoroughly boring and visionless.

He is a middle road cuck, just like the cabinet he comes from.

He's literally a globality faggot. There's no mystery whatsoever here

he also got a load of cuckservative votes from thos not willing to vote Fion because of his corruption affairs (in spite of absolutely all politicians being thieving crooks, Maquereau not being the last, eg dissimulating his wealth not to pay taxes)

Again
>rasing kids other than your own

Also for the other dude
>reproduce
>have some rich guy raise and pay for your offspring

Who's the cuck again?

Le Pen isn't a sexual predator stalking/seducing teenaged boys. Also she looks quite a bit better than Macron's wife.

his victory speech was hilarious, he spoke for 15 minutes, and said nothing at all

it's so sad that this centrist faggot will be President of France, even Fillon would be better

>voting for a rotschild puppet

Is france the most retarded country ?

This is like when some guys stole my lawnmower and then used it to mow my grass while I watch anime and eat tendies

He sure showed me!

How can a many lead a country when he doesn't even lead his family?

His wife is clearly his "mummy" and her kids are his "pals", he has never been in the most natural position of authority(fatherhood) and never will.

Fatherhood is universal measure of leadership, and he has no experience!

Almost the best most famous, historical leaders had children and families.

No wonder France has an open door policy for refugees when their leaders have no genetic offspring or the natural desire to protect from 'others'.

Same deal with Merkel, but worse, because she is a woman and suppressed any natural motherly tendencies and replaced them with faux 'refugee' children.

discord.gg/N6AwR

EUROS WELCOME.

You are under no obligation to join, but we would be grateful if you would join us. Join only if you want to have a political discussion or if you're partial to having fun and chatting. Welcome aboard. Welcome to hell.

discord.gg/N6AwR

Story of the ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY.

Yep, at least Fillon has the good grace to be a standard neocon. Macron is like the wet stray noodle of politics. Just a complete fucking nothing story, like if Rubio had become president.

>she looks quite a bit better than Macron's wife
Macron's wife is an undead
but Le Pen is a shemale (and an inbred one, being bretonne)

rly, being able to chose either is fucking disgusting
kys yourself quick

Fuck you assholes. If a man can marry a woman half his age, why can't a woman. Were in 2017!

>discord
>honeypot

aaaand you lost me

Not super eloquent, but probably the most important question anyone has asked.