Red pill me on working out...

Red pill me on working out, does a strong society make a more productive society or does it drain us on personal time and overspending on food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Xo5rpRyUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

T H I C C

A strong society will always be healthy, happier, and more capable

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect, You Fucking Retard

Remember to sa ge bait, and bump Sup Forums threads, you fucking lunks. This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Or would running be better for overall society?

Working out or doing sports is a big red pill user. It enables you to extract the full physical potential of your body AND if you do it right you look sexy af, what is not to like about that? Moreover, when you get a good sports routine your mind works better and you feel more energetic in general.

1. Makes you healthier
2. Makes you better looking
3. Gets you better chances at getting that sweet girl you want
4. Gives you more energy

Of course I would not advocate full on protein powder meat head bullshit, like pic related. Personally I like to be agile as well as muscular

t. 180cm 76kg, body fat 12%

If you do it the natural way (lifting, jogging, eating good food etc), you 'll be stronger, healthier, and smarter. You 'll be in much better shape to take advantage of your time.

This is political though, how what type of socio-economic impact would be happening with different exercises

The real redpill is that working out at a gym with a bunch of men makes you gay.

Lifting weights among sweaty dudes who constantly grunt and admire each others muscles is the gayest thing on the planet. Anyone who works out is in the closet.

It only makes you more productive if you actually use those muscles instead of building them up for show.

Is that so burger neck? I dislike gyms because i dont like being around said sweaty men and meat heads, thats why i have my own equipment at home. I-I su-suppose you also have your equipment at home, dont you?

>t. fat neckbeard who was bullied on his first day at the gym.

If we made a mandatory exercise for everyone, would it be wrestling? Would that turn everyone into capable warriors?

How can black men compete?

>the most beta post i've read all day

Gave my weights to a friend. I just box, play tennis and bboy to maintain my diesel physique. Lifting weights is too boring.

>t. faggot who represses his homolust

I am weirdly aroused

Am I gay?

Quads of truth

daily reminder that obesity is both a moral failure AND heritable epigenetics/genetics. you can correct your moral degeneracy, but you will always be dysgenic and unfit for reproduction.

>implying working out changes your dna and thus on a collective level makes the society stronger

total BS

working out does two things
1) you feel healthier and stronger because you are healthier and stronger
2) you feel more attractive and more confident

if your dna is shitty working out won't fix that, but you get a more attractive partner which maybe will fix your children

wrastling is gay

pronounciation / grammar is not

Whats beta about buying your own equipment for a lump sump and avoid paying 50 bux a month for some shitty gym thats always full and you gotta wait in line for your turn + its full of sweaty meat heads.

My friend I am far from beta, trust me on this one

working out also relieves stress and makes you more resilient to stress therefore increasing your chances of being a successful member of society instead of a beta NEET trapped in a basement pounding your dick to twitch

working out is for fags

why are all the gym fags stupid and gay?

at gyms you get a more consistent workout for all body parts, which is hard to be done at home

being an autist that is intimated by the presence of fit men and unable to socialize and integrate with the wolf pack like an alpha

Half of the people in my gym are qt girls, so....

Swole

why do u have so many gifs of penises user

faggot

>manlet
>no point

Any contact sport really. I wish we had a wrestling tradition here desu, I train BJJ and have seen the occasional American from a wrestling background compete and they tend to do well.

I dunno I feel like I've been doing my self a good job for the last 2 years, I only use free weights.

Gym might be better if you wanna get all arnold and stuff

I dunno man I am quite tall and well built my self. Im not intimidated by some guys at the gym, it's just that I have my own equipment at home for my own convenience xD.

I have lots of good friends, a gf, and i socialize outside the gym, is that hard to imagine?

Why don't you tell me how to be a true alpha?

>Why don't you tell me how to be a true alpha?

pic related

If all of our men were pic related, wouldn't we have the most desirable tourist attractions?

I have a bench, squat rack, barbell and 300 pounds of plates, as well as several pairs of dumbells in my garage. Between that, weighted hikes (ruckmarching if you're .mil) in the woods near my house, and running, I manage alright.

xDDD

pic related, is that you user?

Stop being weak

>tfw manlet so I need to grow outward instead of upward

please don't dox me, user. i'm a very dangerous man

Is he fit?what political measures can we take to push for this body type?

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Xo5rpRyUk

Lifting to get huge is pointless.

Lifting to get strong is good

>tall but with bitch tits
>no point

What if everyone played soccer?

>average muscles
>above average pants pipe

how can i get that strong

If you aren't working out especially with your gf/wife then you need to start doing it. You develop a stronger bond with your partner and you get buff doing it. I've been /fit/ for 6 years now and it started when I met my current wife and told myself that I was going to get "big and strong" so I could protect her in case of an emergency. We workout together 3-4 times a week with a friend and his wife.

>above average pants pipe
I'm not interested in a gay society.

Running is a part being /fit/. Cardio is important.
Years of fitness

wanna add me to your collection, user?

or are you???

pro tip: you are

Beta spotted.

You got a big dick but you're a manlet

Kee...keep it political user...

Don't forget it enhances your gene pool. You make it easier for your children to be fit and handsome.

>you got a big dick

It's a chub and a plate on the floor. Don't church it up to the catapult scientist, please.

Building muscle increases immune response and metabolic activity. It literally can't do anything else but benefit your genetics.

I would say it depends on the incentive to work out and how effective you are. It's good to excercise, but there's a balance between too little and too much. Either way, nothing wrong with working out. All the people saying 'lol gay' must have a chip on their shoulder or something. Sure lots of people that are gay due it for aesthetics, but most do it to keep their body in shape so they can do chores and take care of their family.

because gyms are for poor faggots that cant into free weights

Worth it.
A few workouts a week help you look a lot better and blow off stress of work or grad school or family, whatever else you're dealing with.