Considering that Le Pen Lost

How does it feel knowing that your little far-right populist movements are going to go down in history as flash-in-the-pan reactionary nonsense?

Will it finally sink in when Trump is a one-term President?

When the UK comes crawling back to the EU?

Face it, you're losing the global battle. Big time. And something as simple and natural as shifting demographics will be the final, killing blow to your racist, hate-filled hopes and dreams.

Other urls found in this thread:

crashonline.gr/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/kasidiaris.jpg
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
google.gr/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjJ-_Cp77vTAhVKbhQKHViZCPgQjRwIBw&url=http://www.aek-live.gr/%CE%BF-%CF%87%CF%81%CF%85%CF%83%CE%B1%CF%85%CE%B3%CE%AF%CF%84%CE%B7%CF%82-%CF%80%CE%BF%CF%85-%CE%AD%CE%B4%CE%B5%CF%81%CE%BD%CE%B5-%CF%83%CF%84%CE%BF-%CE%B5%CF%86%CE%B5%CF%84%CE%B5%CE%AF%CE%BF-%CE%B4/&psig=AFQjCNGA0z71Sh5PmZnmpjqQidwm591a4w&ust=1493081216626761
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No you're wrong. Defeatism will not infest our ranks as you hope. There will come a point when (((you))) push our patience too far and we reduce (((you))) to ash. We are not driven by racism or simple hope. We are driven by the desire for civilization to survive and thrive. The amazing legacy our ancestors left us. The creative intelligent warrior spirit of the past will once again rise up and save the West like it always has.

Yeah, last time white people tried that the world got together and fucked them up. So good luck with that.

He says as he posts from a trailer in Arkansas...

The elite have tried to unit Europe for thousands of years and it has always failed, history is on our sides.

HOSPITAL BILLS FOR ANTIFA SHILLS

t. Jafarcus

Do you know what's even sweeter?

The ones you are trying to empower are the same who will throw you from a rooftop.

So please, keep pushing down the average joe, the white christian male who built everything you touch. I'll be pleased to watch mohammed dealing with your pangeo-sexual non-conforming kids.

You assume too much. This will be your flaw in the end.

The fact that you think Le Pen mattered shows how little you understand global politics.

The faster civic nationalism falls, the better this entire system crashes, the better off Europe will be.

Last time I checked, black slaves built this country, not white christian males.

post a picture of your mutilated kike dick goy boy. ahahahah

>Le Pen lost

Um, no sweetie. She made it to the second round, and Macron's ((poll)) leads are going to narrow dramatically.

Nobody wants to elect a sexually abused child who married his pedophile teacher, man.

>When the UK comes crawling back to the EU?
The UK is a thousand year Tory reich. Your expectations regarding the EU will be sorely disappointed. And Labour will be crushed in June. Check the polls and be reminded that they're always skewed in favour of the left. The rest of the world might be going mad, but as usual Britain stands alone.

Niggers were dumb farm equipment and nothing more. They didn't build anything at all.

Don't worry, I'll be back here to mock the Leave voters just as mercilessly as I'll mock the Trumptards once cold hard reality slaps you each in the face.

The world is moving forward and leaving you behind. Embrace it or be left in the dust.

Black slaves built many things which were completely unneccessary for the function of the nation. The Chinese slaves that built the Panama Canal and trans-continental railroad actually did much more than any nigger.

The new world of degeneracy and destruction. WE are the ones that are moving forward. Fascism will rise and bring the West to glory once more.

Maybe you should look at your own people and realize how fucking dumb you all are, go back to tumblr faggot

>the world
you mean other white people

rofl, kid, your mutilated kike dick is going to be FIRST into the gas chamber, you are nothing more than a kike slave subhuman.

>We wuz construction workers, architects and shietz

No, niggers were cotton workers, plantation workers and farmers at most.
Even chinese immigrats did more than them to build railways in América

Shut up, Franchesca.

>Made it Past the First Round
>DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT GOYIM SHE CAN'T MAKE IT NOW BE A QUIET LITTLE GOY AND ACCEPT YOUR COUNTRY'S DEATH
We've done this Dance before kike, we haven't forgotton that easy, it was only last year

the point has missed you completely

Both right and left are tools in our hands.
When one problem arises, left can deal with it, right can not provide a solution.

When another problem arises, right can deal with it, left can not.

You are just one side of two coins, have fun thinking you're anything but.

Except each of your fascist leaders are failing one by one in these European elections. Expect this trend to continue. I'll be here to remind you of this every time. You'll be seeing a lot of me.

Why does everything on pol have to be autism?
If if its not right ring retards, its left wing trolls.

>autistic collage kids and commie professors calling anything else a flash-in-the-pan movement

LONG LIVE BRITANNIA REEEEEEEEE

Not real fascism

>anything right of me is fascism
This is why you dipshits wont win either. The general public finds you repulsive.

What do you mean we won't win? We are winning. People are voting against your candidates. You're losing. France will continue to help out refugees and remain in the EU.

The UK will continue to have egg on its face, standing off in its own little corner with a shitty economy while the rest of the EU goes strong without them.

Until it Balkanizes into unrest and civil war, which is inevitable when you bring in Africans and Arabs.
But enjoy your fantasy, while you still can.

I haven't been paying close attention to the French elections. Just what I saw on here and read on alt right websites. I thought she had a good chance, but now that I am reading about it on other sites, I found out she has literally no chance. Am I living in an echo chamber?

Don't you realize it's not about the economy! We want a culture worth living for. We want community. We don't want a plastic consumer multicultural hell hole. We want art and science. We want to have a healthy environment that can sustain the future people.

Let's be real, your balkanization fear-mongering is the only fantasy here.

Remember when the EU was going to be swept up in a nationalist frenzy after Brexit and the EU would collapse? So far literally every other country has come to their senses and realized what a mistake that would actually be.

other white people, not 'the world'

>brexit
>trump
>wilders gains power (inb4 he didnt win) (stupid fuckin burger)
>french election isnt over
>Berkeley riots were a fuck for antifa
>people like Dave Rubin and Sargon gaining massive influence
>wapo redpills kids by attack youtube
>democrats losing power all over the country at all levels
My guy what planet are you on exactly?

I love how optimistic you retards are. You people can't pay attention to a trend. Notice only the centrist and the "extreme-right" candidate made it to the second round in France today. Compare the current round of elections to the last. Now try to extrapolate to the next round of elections in a few years time. The left as you know it need not apply.

Yeah about that

You obviously don't know what's going on right now in the EU then already. It's just a matter of time. These third-worlders hate each other already, and they're being imported. Europe is destined to become just another third-world shit-hole like the countries these people come from.

uh huh, they'll go real strong with those rapefugees being a massive economic drain

bait
sage

I just want to comment on how amusing it is that literally everywhere else on the site "stupid fucking burger" is analogous with "trump supporter" except for here. I sure as hell didn't vote for that retard.

There were niggers (and muslims) that fought for nazi germany too, what's your point?

The countries were run by whites and 95+% of the soldiers were white. Try harder.

Thing is, if (when) Marcon wins, France will go full Germany. Doesn't matter if it means le pen will win next time. there won't be a France to be president of. Everyone who isn't a EU shill gets censored and arrested for not sucking Ahmed's cock.

>a 99% white army with white leaders
>yeah but look at this one guy
K Y S R E T A R D
Y
S

R
E
T
A
R
D

Leftist scum, you left-wing parasites are finished

The point is it wasn't just "other white people" who kicked facism's ass last time, just like it won't be if you decide to try that shit again.

Alright. Ya got me.

Hoping demographic shift will be a killing blow to a group of poeple
Wants to fight racism
Self awareness?

This is not satire

KEK MIT UNS

Care to elaborate? I have no idea what the fuck you're attempting to prove with this post. I really don't give a fuck about "demographic purity" of an area of land on the earth defined by arbitrary lines drawn on a map. This makes me inherently opposed to fighting racism.... how exactly?

We're going to goosestep all over your third-world shit-holes, and this time, no mercy.

And there is no way you can stop us. It's just a matter of time.

Sure thing buddy.

Try not losing key elections first though. That would be a decent start.

You mean the civil war era southern economy that was fucking garbage and failed? Oh no you must be thinking of the north that was a slave free industrial economy

>savages come in
>people wake up to the fact they're savages
>people become racist
get it?

The time for talk is over. It is the time for action. I can't wait to goosestep on some fucking commie skulls.

>Nobody wants to elect a sexually abused child who married his pedophile teacher, man.

You seriously don't understand the French.

The fuck they did, the Chinese built most of the railroads that built America.

Nobody has really "woken up". It's just the same vocal minority of racist shithead white people that has always existed. It's just that they were emboldened by Brexit so they thought they were in control of the world.

Thankfully, they were completely fucking wrong.

And, since your chosen leaders have been losing left and right and will continue to do so, do you know what that makes you guys?

Losers. You are failures, full-stop. And your movement is going absolutely nowhere.

The collapse of Europe into a third-world shithole would be the perfect event to begin to conquer these nations and remove the subhumans.

>White people got together in germany and got pissed

and it took:

THE FUCKING USA
FUCKING RUSSIA
FRANCE
GERMANY
BELGIUM
POLAND
THE FUCKING BRITISH EMPIRE
FINLAND
+others

several years to fuck them up.*

Yea I guess I see why the idea of whites having a racial identity is so pants shittingly scary.

I said fuck all about "purity".
You said demographic shift will put an end to our "right wing wathever..". What do YOU mean by that? You fight ideas with demographic? Think about it one sec.

>losing left and right
see

Actually, Orban is standing despite Hillary tring to organising protest again him. The same goes for Czechia, Poland and Slovakia.

I will assure not a single nigger of muslim will ever settle there.

Obviously right-wing movements and their inherent racism can't exist in a society where there is no clear-cut massive white racial majority. This is why nationalist movements are doomed to become extinct before long.

So you hope for the end of white majority in western countries?

No he hopes for no white people anywhere

If all white people world wide decided to kill everyone else, you can be sure it would happen within a month.

That would be a good start. There's absolutely no reason to still be viewing things through a racist lens in the 21st century; racism itself being an idea that was thoroughly discredited in the last century.

And, much to your chagrin, more and more people are realizing this. Hence, the push for the breakdown of needless social barriers.

Fuck that's impressive. Building an entire country out of cotton.

Yeah, I don't expect an answer from him on that...

I am going to guesw you are women, because you insessively nag about things you know nothing about. It really was a mistake to let women vote.

Napoleon was right about women

>Le Pen lost
did you sleep under a rock for the last 5 hours?

crashonline.gr/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/kasidiaris.jpg

So were many others. Nothing but useless animals that only have one good thing about them. Probably be good spprt to hunt them otherwise.

FBI, local sheriff dept., state police.

Keep up the pressure!

Bike lock attacker:

Attempted murder

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt

2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield

youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0:37

He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53

youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ

Slow motion, hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet

At 1:12 he breaks military style green helmet

youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off

liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot...

twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048

Then stop considering race as a frontier and that's it. Dont have to hope for it to disapear. Are'nt you supposed to "love diversity"? Instead of destroying it?

She didn't lose, fuckface, there's going to be a runoff. Face it...YOU are losing the global battle big time. Everywhere I look online, I see pictures of Antifa getting their shit shoved in by people who are genuinely sick and tired of listening to your bullshit. Pic related. Enjoy....

YAS QUEEN SLAYYY

The real problem is getting that information to the normies! Beware of echo chambers

The fvckng jew wet dreams. Poor delusional fvk

The left has no guns.
The right has guns.
Good luck.

Bitches get stitches. You have been warned Antifa.

Zzzzzzzzz....

saged

I do love diversity. Which is why it's important for formerly monolithic white countries to help less-fortunate people from other ethnic backgrounds.

They are given a better chance at life and those white countries are introduced to a diversity of thought, music, food, and general culture.

I'm certainly not proud of the majority of my country's history or how we got to this point, but you cannot deny that the USA is currently the most powerful and influential country on the planet. We also happen to be one of the most diverse, demographically. Look at London and Paris, two of the most historic cities in the world and quite popular places to visit. Both increasingly diverse and are even better off for it.

It sounds cliche, but we're living proof that diversity really is strength.

Idiot. Do you even know how the French elections work? Macron didn't win, and Le Pen didn't lose. Nobody got 50%, because there were 5 viable candidates. Le Pen and Macron moved to the second round, and what more, one of them was a centrist, and the other was far right, if only just. Even if Le Pen loses this election, she'll most definitely win the next one. Wait a few years, and you'll see.

google.gr/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjJ-_Cp77vTAhVKbhQKHViZCPgQjRwIBw&url=http://www.aek-live.gr/%CE%BF-%CF%87%CF%81%CF%85%CF%83%CE%B1%CF%85%CE%B3%CE%AF%CF%84%CE%B7%CF%82-%CF%80%CE%BF%CF%85-%CE%AD%CE%B4%CE%B5%CF%81%CE%BD%CE%B5-%CF%83%CF%84%CE%BF-%CE%B5%CF%86%CE%B5%CF%84%CE%B5%CE%AF%CE%BF-%CE%B4/&psig=AFQjCNGA0z71Sh5PmZnmpjqQidwm591a4w&ust=1493081216626761

fuck off nigger

This does seem to be the case.
However you attack - your victim will counter with an inversion.
The left is playing identity politics AGAINST EVERYONE.
And everyone will respond in kind.
Send a third world death cult into the suburbs?
What do you think people will do?
Just . . . let their communities get raided?
America is not Europe.
We have guns.

Face it, reddit is boring and that's why you try to shit up our board of peace. antifags will continue to be beaten by American Patriots. You realize Euro antifags are diff than US ones for one reason. Euro fags don't believe in self defense or protecting their lands. Either way, I await my bashing commies in Berkeley real soon.

You leftists are hilarious.
You are losing, no one thinks anything of you.
The only """"arguments"""" you literal subhumans have is
>lol uneducated
>lol trailer trash
as if that means anything.

But by all means, continue on alienating the working class, and the people who you need the most. The white man is waking up from his long sleep, and will put you all under the long knife.

Hahahahahahaha

Nothing can stop the raise of the far right. Years ago they didn't exist, had zero chances of winning and now they're on equal footing with mainstreams parties. You say we're losing? While every political party has to team up to keep far right out of power.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

It's inevitable that we will win and your multicultural diversity utopia is never going to happen. You can always move to Africa or middle east with the deported niggers.

How does it feel knowing that we have grown so powerful you have to come on here and whine because you're losing so badly faggot.
Le Pen hasn't lost, that will be determined in two weeks.
Also, get a job.