Gender and Sex is not the same thing

Gender and Sex is not the same thing.
Gender is psychological and sex is biological. There is only two sexes and no one disagrees with that. However there could be an infinite amount of genders since it's all in the mind. Just like how someone who is born Muslim can choose to give up their faith or like how an atheist can choose to convert to Christianity. With that being said, who cares if someone wants to consensually have sex with another person behind closed doors? Who cares is a guy wants to wear makeup and funny clothes? No one is forcing you to change the way you live. Stop being a social justice warrior and live your own life.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
youtu.be/SZnkULuWFDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Gender and Sex is not the same thing.

That's right. We all get gender, but nobody here gets the latter.

>implying your psychology is not tied to your biology

no shit sherlok not try convincing that

>leaf

>Gender and Sex is not the same thing.
Since when. For how long has this been the case?

Because it seems like you (literal) faggots have only been on about this for maybe ten years. For the entire rest of the 250 THOUSAND years of H. Sapiens existence, Gender and Sex were the exact same fucking thing. You utter moron.

fpbp

So if you're born a Muslim, then you will always be a Muslim. Is that what you're implying? Another example, if you like ice cream as a kid, then you will always like ice cream right?

Gender doesn't exist as anything but a description of a feeling. I don't care how you feel.

So gender is about as meaningless as religion and has no basis on reality?

For thousands of years people though the sky was the same as the ocean. Also the existence of gays have been present for most of human history. In fact even animals can be gay.

>And thous ends western society. Not with a bang, but with semantics.
You're right, no one cares. Why do you keep bringing it up? Oh yeah, this is your meal ticket. You made the mistake of getting a masters degree in some bullshit social science and now you have to keep pushing the envelope in order to stay relevant. Shit was working just fine. You are the ones fucking it up by acting like faggots. Just be gay somewhere else, and act like a regular human being when your around normal people.

I identify as a Big JUICY WOOD ELF NIGGA

FAGGOTS

I am better than all of you

Maybe you should repeat this a few times. An asshole is not a sexual organ. Ok, now say it. An. Asshole. Is. Not. A. Sexual. Organ.

That's not psychology, that's a fact.

>In fact even animals can be gay
not like humans, sure a dog will fuck another male dog for pleasure. But put a fertile female in front of him and he'll fuck her too. Animals aren't exclusively gay like human gays are.

it's only a coincidence that transgendered cunts have extremely high rates of mental disorders then

>For thousands of years people though the sky was the same as the ocean.
Not true.

>Also the existence of gays have been present for most of human history.
Also not true. Homosexuality as an identity is perhaps as recent as 60 years old.

>In fact even animals can be gay.
Absolutely untrue, according to the standards of contemporary homosexuals. They say homosexual acts are not the same as homosexuality. Further, what animals do is just be retarded animals. They're not really being gay.

Bow down as I was north side wide, now I am south side down noobs

>muh heritage

I'm just tired of right wing social justice warriors tying to tell people how they should feel. Seriously, screw off. Also I'm an engineer.

How inferior you all are. lololol

If thats the case then since my height is on a spectrum, i get to name that too, oh also my body heat and my voice and all of these should be taught in school and accounted for in policy :)

I noticed your graphic is only LGBT. What about P? What about Pedosexuality?

#LoveAtAnyAge

Your hand is not a sexual organ, then should masturbating be illegal?

wtf

words have genders. people have a sex.

fuckitallman find me a euro to splain

Animals also fucking savage each other so if we're going by what animals do then trannies better watch out because they're the first to get fucked on

>degrading yourself to this extent
kill yourself you filthy faggot

Sexual degeneracy i.e. LGBT is not an issue of practical terms, but rather the effects of LGBT on modern society. It's pretty evident that the legalization of LGBT marriage has no benefited society, at all (some would argue society has gone downhill). case and point, if you want to play pretend, go ahead, but I won't respect you delusions.

LOL fag, I "feel" pretty sure there are only TWO genders you are a dumbass

>Marxist deconstructionist philosophy strikes again

AGAIN I AM BETTER THAN YOU :)

HARDY HAR! HAR!

Height is on a spectrum, and it's a good thing that being short is not discriminated.

I have huge nutz

>if animals can practice sodomy why can't humans lol?
Yeah why not eat shit and live outside too.

Many gay individuals throughout history have taken on wives. And you're wrong, there are exclusively gay animals.

>STEM autist thinks he has any place talking about philosophy or culture

Short people are discriminated against in numerous ways in society just look at how much women hate short guys

damn dude im an enlightened centrist now

>there are exclusively gay animals.
Any articles or documentaries on that?

Regular gay people used to have extreme levels of mental disorders and suicide, but fortunately this has changed in first world countries. Mental disorders are higher among transgenders mainly due to social pressure and intolerance.

>a fucking leaf

Read the Bible, first there was an ocean, then it was divided into two parts which God named Sky and Ocean.

>Regular gay people used to have extreme levels of mental disorders and suicide
>this has changed

That should be the case but you ruined it, and there's a perfectly fine classification in place that nobody seems to use anymore.

Sex = biological
Gender = Sex, so biological
Sexual Orientation = Psychological

>society has gone downhill
Anything to back that claim mister social justice warrior?

i like how he even called other sjws too for maximum irony

Being transgender is a mental disorder... Being gay also is a mental disorder, difference is it has been normalised.

Yeah, and I feel marmite is pretty tasty. Surely you don't express your hatred towards people who like marmite, or do you?

>Gender != Sex

Oh how I love this new meme.

CANADA YES

Marxists are against homosexuality, where does this meme come from?

Can you tell me how we've progressed as a society?
Please show me, the ignorant reactionary, how better society has become since the start of the industrial revolution/enlightenment/whatever

There is a difference. I would have sex with this girl, but I would not have gender with her.

You can't eat shit because it makes you sick. If shit was considered edible for humans, then why not?

How about the fact that there are people arguing that chopping your cock off and wearing girls clothes because they feel like it is normal

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).

>However there could be an infinite amount of genders since it's all in the mind.
archive.is/dBehg
A woman can't choose to be anything other then a woman. But I guess a man can choose to be a failure.

Ok. That being said, snowflake genders don't deserve special treatment.

>gender is all in the mind

so if i don't think about it, it ceases to exist. awesome!

kindly stfu about it then.

It's a basic principle called tolerance. Sometimes a old lady takes a long time to cross the street, do you yell at her for being slow? Or do you tolerate? It's not that hard.

Memes, plenty of short guys get hot girls, better work on your character.

>SJW's are perfectly fine raising their children in a world where degeneracy is normalized

Oh wait, they don't have them do they?

Being transgender makes 99% of society think you're a fucking weirdo and is heavily associated with mental disorders and people still make that choice

Similar level of degeneracy to eating shit

Sex is not height.

>However there could be an infinite amount of genders since it's all in the mind.

Redefining words. Gender = sex.

Fucking leftist freaks mutilating language to capture words for their psychotic bullshit.

Helping an elder cross the street is different from tolerating statistically violence prone minorities and sexual deviants.

In first world countries, LGBT individuals are just as well off as anyone else. Being LGBT is definitely not a mental disorder.

Oh, so they were divided. So they're not the same thing.

Fancy that, a homosexual who doesn't know his Bible.

Your hand isn't an organ you fucking leaf

Im not a dwarf myself just making the argument

Plenty of short people get girls just like plenty of transgender people are accepted in their sectors of society

Doesn't mean they're not discriminated against

Let's see, child mortality is down, war is down, small pox is gone, crime is down. We have new technologies like phones and computers, and on top of that, the economy and average income is growing, what else do you want?

We don't have to ascribe everything to some set of arbitrary principles

We ban homosexuality because we hate fags, and we don't want that shit around our children
So fuck off.

If that's the case, why is gender relevant? Nobody cares about what you *think* you are, they care about what you *are*.

Ahh, really makes your noggins joggins noggins.

Your psychology doesn't affect my psychology
thus in my eyes you're still what I see you as
you are still what you think you are

and we cross eachother on the street just like any other
ya faggot

People to stop promoting mental disorders as normal

>Just like how someone who is born Muslim can choose to give up their faith or like how an atheist can choose to convert to Christianity.

so you're saying choosing your gender is like pretending to believe in one idiotic fairy tale is real over another idiotic fairy tail

Being gay is a mental disorder

The modern concept of "gay" has only existed for about a thousand years, you fucking idiot.

A very small percentage of transgenders actually remove their genitals. And clothing is just fashion, hell it used to be obscene for women to wear pants.

Maybe under Stalinism and similar governments, but within the Marxist schools of thought tradition is the first to be done away with.
youtu.be/SZnkULuWFDg
Cultural Marxism is the name of the game.

They don't.

gender isn't a real word. There's only biological sex. To use a word like 'gender' to is enjoy entertaining marxist mental illness

>a leaf
Fuck off degenerate.
This kind of crap thinking led to our women all becoming whores and all our boys wanting to become """women""". Fuck you.

Every year thousands of LGBT people commit suicide because of your ignorance. As a good person, I am only using the traditional narrative to educate people.

>since it's all in the mind

so youre admitting you are mentally ill

>degeneracy
Next you'll start hating people for not being Catholic.

>commit suicide
if people are really killing themselves because people won't call them something they want, they have bigger problems

People used to think wearing jeans made you a gangbanging thug. Just learn to tolerate people, it's not that hard.

shut up leaf

Leafs everyone.

>some poor old women
>a sexual degenerate who is more likely to spread STDs and molest children
>just b more tolerant xDD

Being tolerant is why society is in the shitter.

Slow down grandpa, words change, deal with it.

But sexual deviants aren't violence prone, why should you not tolerate them?

Good. Let them all die, then

>Child mortality is down
Overpopulation is more a threat than ever, especially with how we hold the third world on the shoulders of government subsidized aid.
>small pox is gone
It will come back
>crime is down
Yeah look how better we are :v)
>We have new technologies like phones and computers
More resources to waste on our ever growing population of mindless drones, bread and circus.
>the economy and average income is growing
I love being a slave to international finance.
>what else do you want?
Sanity

Good, hopefully they continue to commit suicide.