Is this show redpilled? Worth watching?

Is this show redpilled? Worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/mr5gl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Totally. I was surprised that they made nazi characters actually likeable.

How could Amazon allow that?

really? that's a surprise

I don't know, but there is no blatant propaganda in the TV show, which is cool.

Yeah obviously they'd be likeable to most Sup Forumsacks, but I mean the nazis in the show are actually favorite characters of a lot of normies and even liberals.

At first, I thought it was just another freedom fighter shit story but another guy convince me it gets good later on and it makes the freedom fighters look like the real villains.

Pissed lots of Americans here
>muhh to big to control
>muhh one rifle behind every tree
is a nice show some people here like the nazis in the show, to me, they maybe portrait the nazis to radical for what could happen if they win. My country was fascist till 1975 and wasn't that bad . The vfx are good for a tv series

Season 2 is amazing. Season 1 is 6.5/10

"We burn cripples on Tuesdays"

Actors are average(better than westworld (excluding Hopkins)), book was okay, show is incredibly slow in comparison to book. Should have finished the story in one season. Nazis look kinda cool though.

Wait is season 2 actually better, the first season was sooooo slow in comparison to the book.

short synopsis of the plot and the world it plays out in?

The nazis and the nips control USA because they win the WWII, there's some kind of resistance that figth them

Was there a similar show with Nazis ruling the UK or am I just confused

Hitler succeeded in creating the atomic bomb quicker than the allies, and bombed the shit out of Moscow, London and Washington DC. The world is divided between the Reich, Japanese Empire, and some buffer zones. The tensions between the Germans and the Nips are rising, while a group of antifa cucks are trying to change the timeline to the one that we live in.

cool. is it only on amazon prime?

Yes.

Nazis are way more likable than the resistance. They've created an amazing society where people don't lock their doors. The Nazi atrocities like burning cripples EVERY WEEK are so laughable that even normies see it as just having to do their lip service in making them seem evil.

The resistance are all assholes that lie and manipulate and betray each other like twice a week.

And the torrents.

Can someone who has red the book(s) tell me if it slowly becomes red pilled or anything? Don't want to watch it and get all excited enjoying the likable Nazis only for them to lose or become comic book villains out of nowhere.

That scene was so unrealistic I laughed out loud.

>Timelines: the anime

Reminder: Philip K Dick was a literal Communist, and certifiably insane.

Cool story though

Any good free VPN's then?

I love this show.

is it really that bad in the US? They track torrent leeches now?

From what I hear its gotten worse. I taught myself I can never be to careful. Have any ideas Russianbro?

It's not really so much about modern politics as it is just telling a decent story. Starship Troopers is more politics heavy than this.

Pretty based, if you ask me:
streamable.com/mr5gl

some friends of mine went to the states and downloaded some stuff from piratebay, being used to norwegian lazy control, they did not expect the police on the door the next day.

What the fuck. They can't even watch a fucking movie without paying shekels to kike producers, and then they call Russia a police state.

Well if the only other choice you have is paying for the movie, I suppose it's worth it to buy a VPN, they aren't that expensive, you can get one for $10 a month I think. I don't know if there are any free VPNs or proxies that are secure and fast.

yes it is, since KAT went down theres no were else to go
>inb4 pirate bay
fbi honey pot

>greater nazi reich
lmao

>they did not expect the police on the door the next day

This story doesn't sound like it has a happy ending.

I've used the software bittorrent before, and had no problems but that was almost 4 years ago, and I'm sure the some methods aren't going to help me. All I remember being told you have to delete something in the program to use the software at full efficiency.

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's overtly redpilled, but it is a very entertaining show. Would highly recommend.

Season 2 was 100x better than season 1.

The book is nothing like the show. Having said that Dick would probably like the show since it's about alternate histories, the premise of the book.

I really enjoyed this show actually.

Season one was a little slow and season 2 is way better, looking foward to season 3.

That all being said, the character development is actually really good, and John Smith goes from being like "THE BAD GUY" to the man that every man wants to be.

The hippie/nazi children part was entertaining, i enjoyed that take on things.

In all ways it appears that The Greater Nazi Reich is the place to be.

Not (((propaganda)))/10, but it's very easy to be interpreted as either anti-Nazi or not anti-Nazi. If you want to see it as the Nazis are the literal Devil, you can. If you want to see it as the Nazis weren't bad guys, you can.

Yes but the producers are real subtle to avoid scrutiny from SJWs.

>The hippie/nazi children part was entertaining, i enjoyed that take on things.
That was eye-opening for me. I never thought about the counter-culture movement as being a result of the winning the war.

Also heres hoping that the sheriff returns

One of my favorites arcs

Ya interesting huh, the only difference is that in this show its secluded to the "elite" which makes me wonder what kind of Germany these people will make when they grow up and take power, the girly kinda alluded to that

I hear it's pretty comfy for Americans i know. I watched it myself, but as a German and especially growing up with Waffen-SS but also Politicians and Scientists of that time up in your family, i got annoyed at least 20 times per episode (I watched the first 7 episodes).
I was told to read the book instead, less melodramatic and stereotypical. But
>tfw when this show has awesome eyecandy every 5 minutes

>pic semi-related: Grandfathers Squad before hunting Commie Maquis (((Resistance))) in the Alsace Region (1. SS Division 2. Pz. Gren. Reg II "Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler")

I just started reading the book. Is it not SJW'ed?

rare

Good post. Mind sharing stories about your SS family? Anything worthy to tell Sup Forums?

Good show I would say semi-red pilled, the Nazi's have better actors and their society in the show is something amazing.

>they did not expect the police on the door the next day.
This story is fake as shit.
The police will never come after you unless you're seeding stuff. Downloading torrents only results in lawyers coming after you, not cops.

No.
The black guy is supposed to be NOI and then helps some white devils.
The writers of the show are mentally challenged leftists.
The Nazi father is pretty cool, though.

funny how people remember the French Resistance as some great movement, when it was mostly disorganized communist (literally communist) thugs who were hated just as much as, if not more, the germans.

Hunting Commies.
Back when men were men.

Please start a thread

Yes. Joe Blake is kind of lame but Obergrupenfuher Smith is so cool.

>IF YOU NEED A JEW TO KILL YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME!
>Don't worry. I do.

I'm regulary on here and share stuff, documents etc. you'll find me in fitting threads or Brit/pol/ etc.

But here, His Bandenkampfabzeichen in Bronze. (for fighting against french commies 20 days in the woods) One of the his comrades ended up getting the Gold version, which is for 150 days in a row.

>pic related

I mean by the end of last season, the Nazi's were literally the good guys or pretty damn close

I streamed it online, dont do it if you dont have good virus protection though.

awesome hanz. make sure to honor him and your bloodline by doing the same, whether it be 1 year from now or 10

At worst you get a Cease and Desist order from your ISP threatening they will cut your internet service.

They only sue you if you do it repeatedly, on a massive scale, and ignore repeated warnings.

He gets better when he goes full nazi

God damn that is aesthetic

In the book, its basically the girl cheating on Frank the Jew with Joe. They join the resistance and are tasked with bringing something to the man in the high castle. She fucks Joe the entire time while feeling guilty about Frank. She finds out Joe is a nazi agent who was tasked with assassinating the man in the high castle. She kills him and finishes the mission.

Instead of films, the man in the high castle wrote a single book that was banned in the Reich and Nippland. It was basically a book that detailed our history, while their history dictated the following:

FDR was assassinated in 1930 and the US never got out of the Great Depression and thus never got invovled in WW2.

Nazi Germany, Italy, and the Nips basically divide and conquer europe, asia, the pacific, africa, and the americas.

The Nazi Reich discover the atom bomb first and swiftly bomb Washington DC, London, and Moscow. They then invade the countries and easily take them over.

The Nips treat everyone who isnt japanese like second class citizens and peasants, while the Nazi's actively accept anyone who isnt a minority, jewish, or disabled. (this is portrayed really well by the show)

Its a weird existential novel that i really wouldnt recommend reading. The show is better.

You know what most absurd and laughable thing about "French resistance"?
Most of the commies after Germany conquered France, they purposely supported and collaborated with germans like bunch of cucks, it was because this traitor's still believed that Germans and Soviets great allies and would bring "Le revolution meme" to France.
But when Germans invaded Bolsheviks, this traitorous wench only then started to "resist" Germans, even tho there resistance was a joke compared for instance like Poles.

While true and most bravest French fought in 33rd Waffen-SS division against Bolshevik Bastard together with fellow european volunteers, this "resistance" was shaming their own women who married German soldiers and had kids with them.

Truly "Bravest Ressistance on earth"... commies were always pathetic betas.

It's pretty fucking terrible. Honestly that's mainly because the source material is dogshit.

That being said the acting and execution is fantastic, I really think it would be a great show if the book wasn't such terrible, terrible dogshit.

Also this. The atrocities they commit are so insane and contrived that it makes no sense.

The son of the man in charge of the occupation forces LITERALLY GASSES HIMSELF because he has a degenerative tissue disorder.

No worries.

>pic related: French Teenage Girl who was killed by the Maquis near Nancy, Alsace-Lorrainein for "collaborating"
She helped peel potatoes together with local boys for a Farmer who gave a Sack to my Grandpas Squad

>you will never gas yourself to preserve honour, prestige, respect and love of your Father, mother,sisters and your entire nation.

communists deserve only death

God damn i hate commies.

I fear that in the next season Obergruppenfuhrer Smith will be all like "Oh noes muh son's dead. Wtf I hate nazis now"

yes

Oh i know all about it. Great Grandfather (WW1 Vet) was with the SD in France. (Allgemeine SS & Police) and just like today, the worst towns with the most Commies and Crime were Marseille, Toulouse, Lille, Boredeaux etc. No coincidence.
Of course most Germans didn't burn documents but brought them back home, which is why i have countless of them now, which are in safety now since i scanned all 60000+ of them
Many Germans have documents today so they didn't end up with the USA nor Soviet Russia.

Also a fun fact about France pretending they were pro-resistance and anti-3. Reich. I have countless of documents that show the Gestapo and SD work together with French Police and Intelligence in order to help eachother out about info on their communists and marxists.

>pic related: One example from 1938 that is about a group of french communists having traveled to Germany to "tour factories".
The french Police sent the SD names etc.

The antifa characters in the show are all retarded dipshits who earn their hardships by not complying with authority in any reasonable way. I don't feel sorry for them at all. I think the writers just assumed Nazi is still shorthand for "bad guy" like it was back in the day and nobody would sympathize with them.

Obergruppenfuhrer John Smith is the man I wish to be some day to be honest. I'd recommend watching it with somebody so you can talk over/rip apart the antifa scenes, which are horribly written.

The season 1 finale with Hitler was really well done. It's interesting how they made it so he's not straight up evil, in fact he wants to stay peaceful whIle the other Nazis want war with Japan.

And here a document from the french police talking about communist agents in France and what they have done so far.
Also note that one of them is named (((Katz)))
and the Morgan Bank transfered 250k
Also see the date.
It's good that the USA and Soviet Russia bought the
>duh nazis burnt all duh documents meme

>pic related: Document

You should upload these to a pastebin or something

Something that can be mass downloaded

Write a fucking book if you can! The truth needs to come out

That's what makes it great.

I'm a pleb and didn't read the book, so I don't know how much of the grand conspiracy storyline is actually unusually good screen writing, or just PKD on drugs. What set it apart and made it interesting, ultimately, was that they weren't afraid to show true moral ambiguity and how in most cases, there are no angels. Even Heusmann, he may have been what humanity needed to finally put and end to war and take it to the stars. It was how they weren't afraid to show the good and the bad, to the point that the Reich is ultimately the best thing for humanity, overall, that made it enjoyable, compared to most contemporary moral spoonfeeding (TWD) and forced post-modern social commentary.

S1 good, S2 just started binging, excellent though...

Partisans were always killed. We didn't hide that either because the Geneva Convention allows it.
Which is why seeing any movie or tv show with the "Resistance" meme is annoying as hell.

Here is an example of my inheritance that states the following:

>Listing of the Operations against Bandits/Communists
>Operation Klette II
>Operation Franz
>Operation Waldwinter
>Date of these actions: January 1943
>5762 Bandits were eliminated
>Weapons captured:
>56 MGs
>19 Grenade Throwers
>5 Anti-Tank canons
>3 Anti-Tank rifles
>960 Rifles
>And big amounts of ammo and explosives

The weaponry was usually a mix of British, American and Russian in that area (Yugoslavia)

tfw America Reich will exterminate you for being not up to their standards. Why would anyone support it is beyond me for they are deluded.

Already doing that, i just occasionally share topics of these documents and photographs on here in fitting threads, Brit/pol/ etc.
Also working on a website where all documents and photograph can be viewed. Hosted and helped by Switzerland as the documents speak for themself it can't ever be called "revisionism".
But it will be accessible to absolutely everybody without effort or money (unlike the US and German archives)

I gotta go to work.
Here, have this picture of a De-Lousing Bath House that has Showers in it and i got over 200 pictures of.
No comment
Cheers

You're doing God's work Hans wish I could shake your hand.

Be sure to make threads when you make important milestones publishing your collections. Sup Forums will spread it more from there. I'll be popping into /britpol/ to look for you now and then

There is more than just self interest. If your death and mine can help our respective countries then it should be embraced.

>If your death and mine can help our respective countries then it should be embraced.

Cuck.

Thank you for sharing these photos, user.

>I got an A in Aryan literature, remember?

I wonder if you get "gassed" for failing a year of grade school

It was obviously part of the plan all along.

Part of having the world domination meant that the future generations theoretically could be prancing hippies and the destiny of mankind could focus on exploration.