Shit, interesting. Makes you wonder

our country is dying

Your speculation?

usdebtclock.org/gold-precious-metals.html

also look at this

some kike flooding the market with paper gold

happens to.both silver.and.gold all the time

Speculators switching to BTC

Traders selling their gold to invest in risky assets to gain some money from the post-election party in France. They ignore the risk of North Korea though.

you do realize bitcoins are 93 percent chinese owned right?

It's tied to the French election
Gold is always tied to confidence in the market and political (((stability)))

(((Macron))) means the market is confident le Penn is going to get cucked.

Now if she wins, shit going to go haywire again.

idk

I assumed it had something to do with France but I cant put it together. I think Asia just opened. But the sell off?

well, yeah but thats not new.

Maybe the goyim realized that 'foreign policy' means Israel, just like 'foreign intelligence in the mid east' means Israel. Or maybe they noticed the deafening silence when we hit Syria's Shayat air base yet none of the neocons cared to mention that Israel had been worried about Shayat for a while.

Or maybe people are asking themselves why we always hear about North Korea and yet not one single fucking South Korean has been on tv talking about it, as if English speaking South Koreans are hard to find.

Surely none of this has to do with North Koreas military alliance with Iran. Surely this isnt yet one more fucking international distraction for us to get bogged down in so we never notice why no money gets spent here unless its to teach Shaneenee the glories of womens studies or why the biggest military on earth somehow fails to defend the one border that isnt an ocean or Canada.

god I fucking hate the world.

You do realize chinks love speculating right?

That seems to add up. Ty.

That, bankers think that Macron will be elected easily at 100 % chances. Everything is back to normal, France will not get out of the EU so there's no need for gold immediately.

should have bought some then, burger

Check ASX. If nothings happening, then its nothing. ASX is most important.

People selling gold to buy into better positions. Gold going down is a good thing, it means people are confident in cash and securities.

It dropped $20, BFD. When GOOG drops $10 do you make a shitpost about it?

The (((media))) here talk about the possibility of LePen winning like its a doomsday. Same with Brexit. They were nervous about Hollande and shit blood over Poland.

A lot of our media is jew to jew bulletins using the news services in case people wonder why the news never covers nations outside of Sandland and then suddenly report foreign elections. The hebes are getting nervous about this nationalism stuff

Thank you for the nice gif, I like it.

I hope, we'll see

I asked a question. Go back to eating dirt, you shit eating low life scumbag shill kike loving nigger cuck faggot.

/Es gapped up 20 points. That's what happened brah.

Europe is the perfect storm.

Someone wanted to sell billions of dollars in gold in the dumbest manner possible. Happens all the time, lol