To whitey

Why are white people so obsessed with their race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's the rainbows playing running of the colors games. it's similar to running of the bulls, but on entirely different scale - the scale of weapons of mass destruction. So be very careful about CIA lemon party gestapo pervertariat. If you get caught in the shit storm of their stirred shit martini your chances of survival of rainbow pogrom will be greatly reduced.

Because they have nothing to stand behind like skills or talents.

why is OP so obsessed with sucking cocks?

The irony is palpable in that image.

have you ever seen a kiwi

Because they (we) tired of hearing fucking faggots telling them they should be ashamed because they are white. Are you retarded? Should I kick your ass?

I thought OP was talking about white people not niggers?

Probably listen to mainstream media you pussy.

nah theyre nocturnal

you can see them at the zoo but its dark

Why has the media taught me since childhood (early 70's) that I should be ashamed of my race?

Why did retards vote Hillary?? That should be fucking self explanatory.

They're so cute

look this, you 'll have a glimpse in 1mn of why.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

UHUHUHUHURRR!!

Why do black men fuck over their own women leaving them pregnant and alone? Pretty fucking selfish.

>become admiral because the emperor fuck his sister
> sister have been chosen because she was pretty and had a good lineage
>Say the lineage is useless
> ???

I wish I could round up all the fucking cheaters and sex fiendish men and beat them to death.

Oh?!?! Your horny?? You should cut if off then! World will be better place. :)

Why is everyone else so obsessed with their race? Honestly if liberals actually gave a shit about racial equality we still wouldn't be giving a shit about or own races. Liberals are the ones that keep bringing this stupid shit up.

UUUDERRRR I DONT WANNA WORK!! I WANT FOOOOD SHHHTAAMPS!! YO!!

Black men ever fucking try celibacy?! Its a lot less drama, stupid fuck.

A LOT LESS HURT

stop sperging out you're scaring the kids

Motherfucker.

Blacks identify as being black above all else. Of course there are exceptions.

I will when fucking degenerates stop splooging on their women that they supposedly want to be with.

White people hear about shit like the native genocide and slavery and have to make it about themselves. Instead of acknowledging it as a part of history they treat it as a personal attack and get butthurt about it. Then you get Sup Forums.

Because whites are the only group of people in the USA that actually care about freedom. This was true for Asians until recently though.

Doesn't matter what color the woman, I hate degenerate selfish filth, women are equally at fault as well!

MAH DICK

Half-White, half-Chinesemasterrace checking in.

Whites don't care about race until niggers and wetbacks complain about how it sucks to be a nigger or a wetback and start blaming their low IQs on muhdiversity or whatever rhetorical projection the Jews are feeding them that month.

God I hope men like that will die horribly. And women who promote strip clubs how fucking low is your shit black man?

Blacks in america are far more obsessed with race. Pretty much their entire lives revolves around it

you're getting triggered over shitty bait

Interesting that recently "racism" started to be directed towards Chinks, too.

Anecdotally and, therefore, worthlessly, all of my fellow slant-eyed compatriots all voted Republican.

Hopefully, we get our round heads out of our flat asses soon enough.

Hey GURL LETS HANG OUT WITH MEN AT THE STRIP JOINT BECAUSE ALL THE GOOD MEN ARE GONE...........(FUCKING LOGIC)

I Wonder what type of men they will find at these places???? hmmm...

God I hate this society

>we wuz kangz

Also, we've been getting the SE-Asian FOBers since the late 90s. That could be the reason for the swing - worthless commie Vietnamese ans Laotians... basically the niggers of Asia.

have you ever seen a black comedian