How old were you when you saw your first negroid? How did it go? Do you think racism is learned? Do you feel guilty?

How old were you when you saw your first negroid? How did it go? Do you think racism is learned? Do you feel guilty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=052f16_6K4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I grew up in Seattle washington. I knew one black person. His name was Grant Thomas. He always wore grey sweatpants and an orange and black striped shirt. I hated his guts. Honestly I haven't heard or seen a single thing about him in eight years but I'd still be stupidly happy if I heard he died.

Not me, but the first time my Great Grandma saw a negro (back in the old country) was at the circus when she was probably 5. She then asked my great-great Grandma why that man had his skin painted black.

I know, Sup Forums is not my personal blog yadda yadda. Just thought it was a good story to share :3

my first best friend was black i moved around then in highschool i ended up being good friends with another black guy fast forward after i graduated 3 years ago i have no contacts with anyone ive met and spent my years a NEET /polack and im pretty fucking racist now i dont think im psychologically incapable of hanging out with anyone who behaves like the average black guy

capable*

I was five or six years old. My mom poked me and pointed at a person walking towards us. "Look, a nigger!", she said. I stood there in shock as I stared at him. Seemed like a completely different species to me at the time. He noticed me staring in shock and laughed as he past by. This happened 2 weeks ago.

>tfw I was probably a baby when I first saw a black person

There were two in my whole school. One I'm certain had autism, and the other was your typical nignog. Total moron, claiming any criticism from his teachers to be because they were "raycisst". Ended up getting very overweight. Heard a story circulating a few years later that allegedly his dick was substandard.

I never saw one and I'm sure you guys are exaggerating everything.

>I was give or six year old
>this happened 2 weeks ago

MOOOOOODS

I live near an american army base so I've seen negres all my life, the first african not american here, maybe in early 2000's, Africans are worst,racism is learned, guilty ,,, no, is their fault

I was a few years old. I just asked the guy why he was black and he laughed. I don't feel guilt by it because I was just a wee lad you see.

According to my parents, I was 5 or 6 and traveling with my mother from an all white community in the northeast to Texas. At the Atlanta airport, a black woman commented that she loved my blond hair and wanted to chop it all off. Apparently I freaked out.

It's learned by growing up around black kids, I can tell you that much.

I was in first grade and my mom was being class mom for some kind of Thanksgiving party and this kid Maxi said "Yo momma gimmie nother cupcake" and I was in private school 1 week later.

IRL probably when I was 11 years old

5 or 6 years old called him gorilla monkey I was afraid embraced grandmother and black nigger in supermarket epic.

Racism isn't born into someone, it's learned through experience. I wasn't racist when I was younger, then I started working, started going out and shit, my encounters and experiences with niggers makes me hate them. No I don't feel guilty about it, I'm not going to go around and be violent against them for no reason, that's just niggerish.

>How old were you when you saw your first negroid? How did it go?
In Brazil when I was 18. Went fine, he was one of the drivers taking us there.

I was a nigger in a past life. I was so scared of myself that I committed suicide.

I was 5 and playing soccer on the kiddie team. Black girl was in the stands and my parents told me I stopped mid sprint and just stared at this girl with my mouth wide open for a good minute

I grew up in Rochester NY. You can't go far without seeing one. We lived in an all-white area, we didn't have black kids in school until I was in the 3rd grade, when they bussed a couple in. But if you went less than a mile from where we lived, it was all niggers.

My dad was in the National Guard, he spent a lot of time training for riots, because of the racial tension there. He straight up told us, if we saw black people yelling, run away.

This was in the 60's, by the way. This shit isn't new.

I know there are decent blacks, but they're outliers. I actually found a semi-conservative black woman, and dated her for a couple years. (Her black shit won in the end, typical). But there's damn good reasons to avoid them, and hate them. I'm with Chris Rock - I don't hate black people, but I hate fucking niggers.

Irl? Never. On tv or in the naturology book, probably when I was a kid. I didn't immediately felt disgust, in fact I never thought they are violent, stealing apes until I saw countless articles, tv news, internet discussions about them chimping out. Also many evidence caught on video, so I don't think I just fell under racist propaganda influence.

about 7
a black kid showed up at school and I immediately thought he looked dumb (drooling, snot nosed, almost as if he was high) and I thought it was weird how his short hair looked like a shoe brush. It was definitely lacking intelligence

Just got off the plane from Norway. Saw a black man for the first time, he was meeting with a bunch of white guys and talking about a deal he had scored with some British company. Not bad, spoke the Queen's English and probably raised his kids nice.
My first nigger I saw was when I was with my mother and 3 of my siblings driving through Atlanta for the first time and I asked her is she thought 12 kids was too many. She looks at a homeless nigger and turned to me and said "It was not enough".

>be me
>grow up in michigan countryside
>never seen anything but whites and the occasional gook for 11 years
>go to detroit
>complete shithole and tons of niggers
>have no idea why im in such a big city
>never seen a nigger before, but to me they all looked sad and angry
>board a plane
>get flown out to commiefornia to live with my dad
>meet a mexican for the first time
>he became my best friend
>also befriend a korean
>together we call ourselves "the smores gang"
>korean friend was half white so he was the yellow graham cracker
>I was the marshmellow
>spic was the chocolate
>we terrorize the school yard and say racist shit all day long to eachother
>realize today I was a Sup Forums user before Sup Forums even existed
>I miss my gook and spic friends
>I still heavily dislike niggers because all of my nigger "friends" eventually fucked me over.

Befriending niggers instead of gooks and spics.

No even once.

I think it was when I was about 8-9. The first time I saw him I was shocked.

11 I think. Solid enough guy didn't know him too well. Why should I feel guilty about putting the well being of myself and my family over some subhumans?

Young, like before I can remember.

I grew up in a area that was 50 percent black. Raised by a single mom with serious religious convictions combined with a "love everyone" hippy mindset. I was not taught to even think about race. Racism was reviled and treated with disgust. Any hint of it was dealt with repudiation and repulsion.

I had to learn racism on my own, because mom sent me out into the world unarmed and even handicapped for the area we lived in.

What taught me? Constant fights and theft. White kids having to use the bathroom in groups to avoid getting "jumped" by black kids. I thought it was just based on neighborhood allegiances in the schools. By jr high there fights between "rockers vs rappers" along racial lines but I thought it was due to music preference. By highschool it was fights after football games and in parking lots between races but I thought it was because of which school kids went to (I was bussed across town to the white school for high academics). I went off to college in philly and me and every white roommate were mugged at least once. Our house got burgled multiple times and I realized the ethnic neighbors we were so nice to were the ones doing it.

About age 25 I realized that race exists, and black people hate us and try to rob and steal and assault us every chance they get. Now the only thing I hate more than them is my mother for indoctrinating me with bullshit and sending me out amongst them to fight and be victimized constantly.

Racism is learned, like a kid burning their hand on a hot stove.

I grew up in a very rich and white suburb of Portland, OR. According to my mother the first time I saw a black was on a plane ride to Pennsylvania when I was three. A college woman's basketball team was travelling for a tournament, and one of the black players tried to high-five me during the flight, and I just stared at her in shock.

24, I havent seen one yet

When I first time moved to London, after we joined EU. My father was working there so I and mother were visiting him sometimes. It was so fucking scary for me as a child, I still remember I called them diabły (demons).

>sees flag
just another deluded Argentinian

In first grade. I spit on him and he beat me up, providing me with a lifelong lesson that blacks are violent thugs and that around them you should never relax.

I was born and raised in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, I didn't see a single black of any color until I went to Italy in 2007 when I was 12, where I saw a few African niggers, to be completely honest I distinctly remember being disgusted by their broad noses and wide-spaced eyes.

Racism is Bolshevik word negroid is negroid observation of its race is true not a chosen ism.

>be me
>be 3 years
>born and raised in white suburbs
>love watching golf
>on walk with mom
>see black man walking down the street
>point at man tugging at my mom's pantleg
>TIGER WOODS! TIGER WOODS!
>mom has to apologize for me being a baby racist

Kek, my first friend was a half jap white guy. Great dude. I didn't know I was a racist until I went to school on my first day. My parents drove me to school with a few of my siblings on the way to work and I saw so many niggers on the way that I just assumed all the niggers in the US were homeless.

I was around six or seven. My parents had decided to take on another servant to help with the garden. Robert was from Ghana, he stayed on our estate in a little building near the pond. When he came into the house, I hid, but when he left I used to spray air freshener to get rid of his stink. I can't say that I liked him very much. My friends and I would throw stones at him when he was tending the flowerbeds, and then run away when he chimped out. My dad got really angry with me for shooting him in the face with an air rifle one day, when he tried to stop me from shooting a wood pigeon. I remember having to take a meal out to him once, and when he gave the cutlery back I threw it all in the bin because I didn't want his nigger germs on our stuff.

Racism is learned through experience. i saw a pattern on how blacks were literally just pure retarded shitsacks and how most had no respect for society

Theresl's clearly more to this story than you're willing to tell.

BAsed slavs one of the few immigrants I can tolerate

I was actually really pissed off that my family was racist towards them then I grew up and realized they were right.

I grew up on the poor end of things and was raised in mixed apartments or mostly black housing. My best friends were black up till I was around 12 years old. We then moved into a more affluent area and there were clearly racial devisions. I guess when you are poor, everbody is poor, so racisms becomes a little pointless. Yes i would get in fights, i would be called a cracker, i would call somebody a nigger or something like that. But after all that we were still friends.

I'm an old fag though, and I think racial devisions, or racial anger got worse in the late 80s. Racism is both learned and natural. It is natural for people to seek out people that look like themselves.. preference is natural. Hatred or dislike is probably learned.

I'm black so I was born in the darkness.

>I went off to college in philly and me and every white roommate were mugged at least once. Our house got burgled multiple times and I realized the ethnic neighbors we were so nice to were the ones doing it.

Temple? Did you live off campus in South Philly?

I was born and grew up in Nashville so I was always around them. I can't remember not hating niggers. I only feel guilty for not hating them more.

>Be me
>Be four years old
>Family decides we're going to the Highland Mall
>At the time it was still in business
>Huge plaza - two stories, fountains on both ends
>Food Court
>Candy-Store when you first walk in on the left
>Coffee Place on the right
>Was always so fun
>I didn't start school yet so I didn't meet one yet
>Walking along, then I see it
>Tall black guy with short curly hair, brown shirt, black slacks, brown shoes, walking along with something in his hands
>I break away from my mom and walk right up to the guy
>Never forget what I ask him
"Why are you brown?"
>My mom grabs me by the arm
>Pulls me away
>I never got an answer

Fk off plebbit

Next time you're gonna get quads at least post something cool. Faggot.

kek

Grew up with negroes.

Can speak negro and get along with them.

I'm like Jane Goodall

Acknoleding racism as an ism then that means reality if race is due to individual choice and thus able to be eliminated, as removing racism.

True story. I was maybe 5 yo. In SU there were no nogs on the streets. My dad brought a black student from Africa home to speak french with me.

I cried and hid behind the fridge when I saw him. He was surprisingly cool. I really pissed him off when I tried to rub off "dirt' from his hand. He realized it, got upset and left. The parents had to explain to me he was a person. I did see blacks in the books, though, it's the real life encounter that was shocking.

>How old were you when you saw your first negroid?

Two years

How did it go?

It was eastern and I thought it was a kid made out of chocolate, tried to bite him.

Top kek, my friend!

Yeah man, I fucking can't stand niggers nowadays. Sometimes I'll hold a conversation with one, but I always have a fucking rage demon in the back of my head when I do.

As an American I've learned the only hope for this country is to eradicate the liberal and nigger menace. What a glorious day that would be.

best friend in primary school was half black. Didn't see any others except for a black science teacher. Had 2 pakis in my year but they were pretty normal.

I live in a very small town in the South West with barely any minorities.I'm not racist but I am not attracted to women with large flat ears.

This is why racism was invented by social cultural Marxists to attack a reality in choice and arbiturality.

Kek.

This is pretty racist guys.

That celebrity in your tread I DAMN UGLY

Lived in southern US my entire life.

The trick is not showing fear or hesitation.

Same senpai, my liberal parents threw me into a 90% nigger public school believing they were "just like anybody else", I quickly learned otherwise.

I was like 9 and i was pretty disgusted.

Negroids are different race.
Racism is invalid as an ideology.

Damn, I don't like nogs either, but you're a fucking demon.

Keep up the lords work.

I was 2 years old, my father and i were walking in the street when sudently an haitian doctor who worked at the hospital greet my father, I start saying "look dad monkey , monkey "

i was in the 2nd grade when a black family moved into my neighborhood. they were pretty civilized, they never caused trouble, and all of their kids went to college.

my first experience with a ghetto black happened in middle school.

One day at lunch, this huge kid DeJuan flipped his shit out of nowhere. We all were eating peacefully, trading poke cards or whatever when he starts throwing food at random people. Then he gets up and starts flipping peoples lunch trays, grabbing chairs and throwing them across the mess hall. The whole cafeteria was in shock. The janitor came in to stop him, but DeJuan speared him with a football like tackle. He then started flipping over the lunch tables themselves. Those huge picnic tablr things. After several minutes of mayhem, a big ass detention officer came in and stopped him from turning over more lunch tables. It took 2 more professors to subdue him completely.

One of the administrators called the cops and they took his ass in handcuffs. Never saw him ever again.

Socal here. Most niggers I've met in my life have been cool people, but I believe what Sup Forums says about them. I personally hate beaners much more and stupid people of any race. Racism is learned from experience. My parents did not teach me to feel this way.

Fuck, I was about 3-4. The moment I saw my first nigger, I shrieked. Parents couldn't calm me down, and the nigger just had this huge grin on his face.

In Cleveland at about 4. I stood up in my seat at a red light and stood in the open sunroof screaming "Fucking niggers". Luckily we got out of there fast

I was 5. I punched him in the face and beat him into the ground because he said I was cutting and I wasn't. I got kicked out of kindergarten. Then my dad raped me and made me lick his tattoos, and when my mom found out he broke her jaw and took my brother and I to his mother's house. He got 1 year in prison and my aunt and cousin raped me during that time and now I have PTSD to go with my Autism.

i was put in a headlock in preschool by jamal for using the public toys on the classroom floor. Lol.

Grandpa....is that you?

You never told me about Nam. I need to know how many gooks you shot! Stop holding out on me!

>I was 5 years old
>Lived in nice Philadelphia suburbs
>Go to private preschool
>see a brown looking kid
>freak out utterly confused and ask him why he is black

>mfw that he was actually a mexishit and I wouldnt see my first real nigger for 2 more years

>pre school
>nigger named mark
>clearly comes from abusive/neglectful home
>teacher gives us silk scarves to play with at recess on the jungle gym
>mark is choking other kids with the scarf by wrapping it around their necks
>feint image of him literally /hanging/ a kid that's half way down the slide

My mind didn't register it at the time, but thinking about it now makes me WTF.

idk. idk. yes. guilty about what?

We lived in Bermuda when I was a kid. A fair amount of negroid people. They were no issue, bro tier, no prob.

Then when I went to uni at UMKC. Holy fuggin shit. I had a part time job at McKesson Chem. Had an apartment in Westport.
Learned really fast to never walk with my hand in pockets.

My fav phrase was "Back off, I'm on stake out".

A fellow student I knew had his arm broken by a pipe wielding robber who took his wallet.

Discrimination, white privilege .

black people aren't real guise, we r all human

And then 10 years later, I encounter my second nigger. He would chimp out pretty easily during class. Like confront the teacher and shit. That was when I first began to see the differences in race, and that us whites were morally superior.

*are morally superior*

Grew up around em. The youngest children of civilization.

5, it was first day of kindergarten. It was a couple rural black girls and they were greasy and smelled bad, like stale bacon. They kept spitting little crumbs of something, bits of peanuts or something. I remember later that day I had to spit little crumbs of something too, and I thought I had caught a disease from them.

Had a kid in first grade. Chill dude but he lived close to ththe school so he and his older brother walked home. So one day someone swerved and tried to run them over. They moved schools the next week. He went to the school around here where the niggers went that lived in the poor part of my county.(they were the only two black people in my school) He got a girl pregnant and skipped town. He lives in Memphis now.

>that image

My kindergarden was full of them. I remember that I called some girls father a gorilla. Kinda regret it, he was pretty chill and funny.

I grew up in France. The first nigger I ever saw was a classmate, I was 10yo. I asked her why was she black and got suspended for racism.

My best friend in kindergarten was a black kid with chuck berry hair, so he was pretty whitewashed. Then he moved to washington.

Those are my earliest memories of black people. I didn't flip out or anything. Pretty boring. I had problems running around going ching chong and squinting my eyes around asian people though

You were cutting weren't you?

cant condition me out of the uglyness of nigrahs fuck em fuck em in de melinated assholes

heres a song
youtube.com/watch?v=052f16_6K4Y

>spits on a stranger
>wonders why he got molly wopped

shart mart logic

I was like 12, I don't have memories of blacks besides american movies.

Born in Moldova, east Europe, came in France at the age of 10, where I saw not only niggers, but the whole portray of the (sand)niggers from all around the earth.
Ofc i saw them blackbois on tv, but never in reality.
My first thought were that whites are genuinely beautiful in comparison, and niggers are like really ugly, smelly, some of them even scared me by their looks, facial traits, """manners"""..

Racism is not wrong, it's a defense mechanism, and I understood that since I'm 10.

Two years later got robbed my first mobile phone by 2 nigger-ass apes with knives, they looked 35+ and I gave them without even thinking. (this induced me paranoia and fear for about 5 years).

>I had problems running around going ching chong and squinting my eyes around asian people though
You sound like a stupid spic. It's generally only spics that are stupid enough to be that racist at a young age.

I was 8years old and i saw him in Poland when i was here as tourist.Next one i saw in my 15 in UK.Now i see them every year when im visting other countries.First of them i saw in my country in my 12-14years? but now i can see them also every year in my country(about 3-5 per year).I remember i was shocked when i saw them in Poland first time.I was never speaking with anyone of their colour.

I used to call them brown people. Then I got lectured for saying that and that they're "black people". Seriously, 5 year old me was wondering all day why other people called black people black, when they're brown.

My wife is from a place that had no blacks until very recently where there are now around 50 in a city of 600,000.
When my wife was a kid they saw one on the bus. And my wife was shocked and told her mom. Her mom gave her an introduction to them.
>Yes that is a black person.
>They have a unique strong smell because of their black skin. It doesnt smell good.
>They listen to RnB music and commit crimes. You must be very careful because they are dangerous and not smart.
>Look at him. So dark. So ugly.

Thats was her very loud introduction filled with pointing gestures by my mother in law. I love her

door to door knife salesman when i was 5... i asked him why God painted him such a different colour...

>all dem power levels