Is there anything wrong with spending ~2 hours a day playing video games?

Is there anything wrong with spending ~2 hours a day playing video games?

I'm in med school and have a girlfriend.

I spend about 10 hours a day on videogames, 2 hours half-assing school work, and the rest sleeping

nah, as long as you still go out regularly

>2 hours

Ametuer. I shitpost for no less than 9 hours a day (srsly) and play vidya at least 6

t. Trust fund babby that gets to shitpost play vidya and jerk of to anime from the time I get up at 2pm till I go to bed at 6am

I spend 2 hours a day pumoing your gf full of my cum so I guess it is alright

work out and eat healthy too

when you can't find a placement in a few years you'll wish you hadnt spent two hours a day playing video games

why are putting olive oil into the nintendo?

tell me user is med school worth the work of trying to get in? is going into medicine for money worth it?

nothing wrong, it's only a bad habit when you can't live without it and consumes your life.

>Is there anything wrong with spending ~2 hours a day playing video games?
As long as you're meeting your day to day professional and social obligations, it isn't inherently bad, though you could be using your time more productively.

the contacts need to be lubricated otherwise the framerate drops.

If you're not single then yes degenerate

I spend at least 5, usually 10. also kys normy fuck I hope you choke to death on your 'girlfriends' cock

i spend like 3 in forums and also in med school and also have a gf

>Banjo-Kazooie
BASED

>2 hours a day playing video games

>tell me user is med school worth the work of trying to get in? is going into medicine for money worth it?

There's way too many factors at play for this question. How old are you now? What bachelor are you getting/have? Can you physically/psychologically handle the amount of studying involved? And then after graduation, depending on the specialty you choose, can you handle the same thing with a residency? You are severely overworked and underpaid for 3-4 years for everything outside of family care.

What amount of money is acceptable for you? If you become a physician for the income, family care isn't for you. That means you will have undergone ~15 years of tertiary/professional education just to earn 250k.

tl'dr become a physician assistant

>2 hours a day

no one gives two shits what you do with your life, OP.

>2 hours
pleb

>only 2 hours

I've got a degree in microbio, going to get my CLS license next year

some guys manage to be a Chad and still play lot of games, what makes them different from most degenerates is that their lives is not 100% vidya

Living the life. I do the same, but only because I can't find employment. Oh well.

Did you just describe me?
>be me
>lift
>work
>has a gf
>sometimes plays vidya for 5+ hours

Yeah, pretty much do whatever you want after school and work. As you get older you get less and less time, so enjoy it while you can.

are... are you me?

Honestly i would be very unhappy if i had money handed to me instead of earning it. I would probably jerk off 3 times a day alone and do more drugs and drink more alcohol. My job at least gets me out of the house and allows me to interact with people

Im lucky and not so lucky because of my hobby for video games because im self employed i have to buy materials and finish work to get paid if i slack off ill be late on bills and money for food i use to play all day and work 2 hours i do upholstery so work can be done quickly

living the life.

I work night shift so on my last day off I stay up all night playing video games and drinking the carbonated Jew to keep me awake so I can adjust my sleep cycle for when I return to work.

40 minutes at best, 15 minutes would be the ideal.