Let's be serious guys... you don't actually think Marine Le Pen is going to win, do you?

Let's be serious guys... you don't actually think Marine Le Pen is going to win, do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0S_MebzyzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, Macron worked at a Rothschild investment group.

There's no way he isn't going to win, and continue flooding France with migrant scum until the country is nothing more than a colony of Africa without a single surviving Frenchman.

Europe is lost.

She won't win. Everyone knows that.
I just wish we could find a middle ground... EU unity while kicking out the refugees.

All hope is lost.

Kek... Kek wills it that the white race become a minority within it's own ancestral home.

Hopefully there is reason and wisdom behind his will. Perhaps it is because the white race performs best when it is faced with extinction.

A quick explanation of how the French elections work for those who don't know.

After round 1, top 2 candidates proceed to round 2.

Round 2 is a runoff between the candidates who went through. The candidate who wins round 2 is president.

Lepen is on track to making the runoff. She is doing just fine

>burger flag
>worried about the fall of europe

I am. If Europe falls, the United States will follow soon thereafter.

We are linked. We cannot ignore what goes on in Europe.

Historically speaking though, haven't the normies typically rallied around the moderate candidate? The more I hear about past elections in France, the more I'm convinced Le Pen is going to get creamed in the second round.

We have already fallen.
Im not even white. Im a fucking mullatoe.

Getting rid of weak whites so only the alphas survive and thrive.
Just doesn't feel so good when you realize you're one of the weak.

>(((polls)))
Will you EVER fucking learn?

user do you know anything about first and second round voting? This isn't burger land where the loser wins by getting less votes

Thank you for the optimism, user. I wish I could hug you for filling me with even a small amount of hope.

SeeGet fuck faggot

Lmao this makes me happy every time

The world has wised up to what happens when you elect a nationalist as your leader.

It's never going to happen again.

Yeah but whites are the weakest race because they're the only ones whining about the need for an ethnically pure nation-state lest they go extinct.

>The world has wised up to what happens when you elect a nationalist as your leader.

Trump isn't even a nationalist, he's a globalist kike

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0S_MebzyzQ

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE WHITE WIZARD OF DIGITS

LE PEN WILL WIN