Who wants cake?

Who wants cake?

Other urls found in this thread:

surpriseparty.ytmnd.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mar a Lago?

The most beautiful chocolate cake I have ever seen.

oy vey this is worse than the gate of pizza!

>he's black on the inside

Really makes you think...

This is a form of eucharist. They are eating the body of a god so he can be part of them.

>eating a person in effigy and promoting cannibalism
liberalism is truly a mental disorder

>the body of drumpf

He's jesus now.

I'm not even concerned with the political message.
I'm just upset it was bought with foodstamps.

>Trump's insides aren't orange-colored carrot cake

One job

These

>tolerant liberals wanting to kill Trump and cannibalize his body as a sign of victory
So this is the power of diversity

>appropriating cannibal culture

Triggered

They mix in human blood, that is not a joke, this is ritual evil meant to be a PWA (perception without awareness) influence, it regresses you to your Birthday Party stages (5-13) to make you more receptive to the message
pls put some icing (sauce) on this cake

My parents made me this cake for my bday are they trolling me or trying to trick me?

It's alright. After the leftists partake in the necessary appropriation, they will prep the bull of the nearest Ahmed for forgiveness.

Drumpf is finished now

>Trump is delicious and fun at parties

>liberals are so impotent all they can do is a bake a cake of their enemy and eat it
Reason # 6 gorrillion i welcome a civil war

seriously underrated

>birthday party stages

How hatefully obsessed do you need to be to make this?

Like this feels past the point of joking, I can't look at this and say "haha fuck drumpf have some cake bro".

This is the kind of shit that I see and wonder how many layers of clinical insanity the creator is diagnosed with.
Probably more than the cake.

Imagine being so fucking angry you have to passively aggressively shit-fling at a candidate but in a way that can't get you into trouble with the law or if it can only because you're toeing the line because while you try to act really passionate and believe you're really passionate it's all just a matter of convenience to you and simply showboating how much you hate the man earns you brownie points amongst your cultist-tier Scientology SJW friends.
Imagine being such a fucking tool you're literally in a cult that revolves around wiping each others asses.

HAHAHAHAHA
THIS SITE IS SCREWED
EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH TURNS TO SHIT
JUST LIKE HER

>surpriseparty.ytmnd.com

Seems legit to me.

Let me a guess:
A mexican baked this

I remember this TNG episode.

Very edgy, won't change the fact a fucking celebrity billionaire grandpa is the president.

>noting personal

Is this the chocolate cake trump was going on about?

trauma based mind control is meant to regress you to an earlier, more subservient mindset, so that they can access pre-teenage rebellion, and exercise parental control over your mind.
This is a MK Ultra basic strategy, it's powerful and effective on around 65% of the population

yeah, that would suck

Thanks senpai

>but in a way that can't get you into trouble with the law
Except pretending to cannibalize the POTUS is highly illegal.