>Canada may be called on for troops in war with North Korea
cbc.ca/news/politics/korea-canada-war-1.4080214

>Based Justin TruBRO channels inner GOD EMPEROR: Calls NK "unstable"
globalnews.ca/news/3368227/north-korea-missiles-trudeau-canada-bmd/

BASED CANADA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FK2eg33Qco
youtube.com/watch?v=OLy8ftrqPik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/201st_Fighter_Squadron_(Mexico)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude we go into every war with you
even Vietnam

what's the important role of Canada in wars?

kek Canada is always the bitch boi

Killing people, they call on Mexico to clean up the dead bodies, they're good at that.

I agree with supporting our burger friends. NK is a hellhole worth liberating, it's the only legitimate war since forever. However I don't necessarily approve of Trudeau, he's still a fucking cuck.

We shall be strong

Kanada has top tier special forces, and their cannon fodder is better trained than the US cannon fodder because less total numbers

Can we come with you

Canada has some of the most respected special forces in the world senpai. We don't have a big number of troops, but historically they've been pretty well respected.

Kike puppets run Canada

>Every Canadian soldier is white
Damn it Canada why don't you send those African niggers to die!? Send the brave sjw !, All the femenist! All the Muslim crap!
But no, this is their limit. Those people are willingly to fuck their own country but Never to defend it or even the small effort of supporting it.

All those Africans and Muslim who runned away from their country they needs to be executed, tortured to death. Instead of fixing up their garbage home they decided to run away and let their country become a hellhole. They shouldn't be welcome in other countries.

The world learned shit From the past, just think about the Jews. Now they are everywhere.

>Borden's government passed a conscription law on July 24, 1917. Conscription dictated that all able-bodied men between 20 and 45 years of age, who were bachelors or widowers without children, had to sign up.

"Unstable"--he may as well have called them "untoward" or "unseemly." Work on your war bantz maple burgers.

>Enlisting now
Welp, I've always wanted to go to Korea
Looks like I'm going after all

Shitpost until we win.

But if we kill them they'll win

shoot me

Man, fuck who we've become
At least the Strayan's kept some of their reputation for good soldiering

Vimy Ridge and Juno Beach are just forgotten relics now

Luckily for us Trudeau is born loser

Any leafs here serving in the forces?

Enlisted over a month ago as a supply tech

FUCK I JUST JOINED RESERVES FOR MONEY
I DON'T WANT TO GET SENT TO KILL GOOKS

>Inb4 Leaf's switch sides and support NK then surrender shortly after

Why the fuck do people reply tho themselves?

I've enlisted too
Filled out all my forms and shit.
I'm now on "Wait and we'll call you"

Supply tech is that like quartermaster and shit?
You gonna be king of your own little kingdom

GE THAT MAPLE OF YOURE DICK AND MAN UP FAGGOT!!! Let's go kill some GOOKS!

You can insult our future, but you can never erase the Emu War.
Cuntnigger

>NK threatens Australia
>Canada now getting involved
UK joins in when?

He should be tried for treason.

youtube.com/watch?v=9FK2eg33Qco

It'd be nice to give the troops a chance to waste some gooks. A worthy enemy for once.

HAHAHHAA cucknada on the cuck leash
>tfw king leaf starts ww3

Med tech here. Our med unit is split 50/50 men and women, great place to find red pilled girls but I would y recommend dating anyone in the military.

Historically, Canada has had a very effective military force when deployed in both World Wars, Afghanistan, and Iraq. Modern day Canada has a highly trained army due to its small numbers in addition to top tier special forces in the form of Joint Task Force 2.

A Canadian also has the record for longest confirmed sniper kill if I recall correctly.

Alright you fucks better keep this war going for a while. None of this blitz shit. I want in too.
Give some time to let us get through the pre-deployment training.

t. reservist
thanks goys

>white men are going to die fighting the most disposable race on earth because 0 promises fulfilled trump has an ego

I was watching some documentary about how 18 Canadian soldiers defended a small trench in the Korean war against hundreds of Chinese soldiers

What's this?
An informed Sup Forums post free of memes and prejudice?
Canadians generally have very little nationalistic ego, but it's nice to be recognized anyways

What're the prereqs budy? For that?

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN

name of the documentary?

We have a pretty savage world War record of killing soldiers that just surrendered.

you guys overblown this NK threat

US hemisphere already have more than enough assets to deal with any missiles that made it.

28 actually

youtube.com/watch?v=OLy8ftrqPik

lmao as if I'm gonna die for this country the way it stands, not going to get my head blown off for a bunch of people who legalized dog blow jobs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/201st_Fighter_Squadron_(Mexico)
I WILL NEVER FORGET

thanks

Should I enlist so I can blow some gook brains?

Canadian delusion never ceases to amaze me.

This

Missile defence systems have a pretty shit success rate
If war comes, NK will demolish Seoul, even without nukes
If they have working nuclear ICBM, then nowhere in Asia is safe

It all depends on whether they can do it. If the can, we can't really stop them.
That's why preemptive strike decapitation will likely be what happens

JTF2 would mop the floor with your Delta Force or Seals

Well based Uncle Adolph had Vimy protected during WW2. So there's that

Trudeau such a faggy cuck

Security guy on the left looks so disgruntled

And honest opinion, I like that Trudeau is trying to get the pulse of the young people.
When he was elected, he stood in the Montreal subways and shook hands with people passing through.
I coulda been there.
I like that.

But he's listening to the wrong crowd. The overly loud tumblr SJW demographic

In another universe, he could have listened to us.

I'm a Canuck too, vpn here.. what are your u thinking for next election?

Bernier or lietch.

>When he was elected, he stood in the Montreal subways and shook hands with people passing through.
>I coulda been there.
>I like that.
So you like him because he did a photo-op session?

You're clearly a deep and complex voter, another testament to the strength and validity of why democracy works so flawlessly

Bernie or bust
O'Leary is a sleezy liberal trump
"Policies of Trudeau, Qualifications of Trump"

To be honest, I haven't done the research yet. I can't say.

Normally I vote NDP because Jack Layton really seemed like a real upstanding guy.
Now, I'm not so sure.
At least the NDP would follow their word when it comes to election reform.

It was a "photo op"
But I live in Montreal
I know a few people who were there
It wasn't manufactured or screened
You come off the escalator and there's this cunt who tries to shake your hand

Lmao really?

I really hate you burgers sometimes. Oh, and Trudope, I hate him too.

You will get the rope ya filthy commie subhuman.

>politican doing a photo-op with the plebeian masses
>"It wasn't manufactured"
top kek I wish I was still this naive

oh shit son
and you're enlisting
2nd or 4th division ?

>White christians go off to die in a needless war
>Sunni's sit back and laugh as they get stronger
>We never see any benefit once the war is over
>America lost Vietnam. Korea, Iraq, Afganistan already but NK will different.

Not saying it wasn't manufactured, you idjit
I'm saying at least they tried

yea a lot of people don't realize the monument was built only a few years before ww2. wasn't hitler at vimy before the battle?

Oy vey get a load of this anti-semite

canadian mre's are pretty dope too

Bring it on leaf, no need for Delta force or seals. Our Marines could out mop you.

Canadian soldiers are; contrary to cliché belief are actually pretty hardcore.
Those guys woke up every morning and beat each other up before breakfast in Kandahar...
They're pretty dedicated

>Those guys woke up every morning and beat each other off before breakfast in Kandahar...
ftfy

Good. Lets get these Toronto liberals into the front lines! To smash the NK patriarchy of course!

>You come off the escalator and there's this cunt who tries to shake your hand

Which cunt? Please specify?

Eh... with JTF2 you're pushing it desu.
JTF2 was one of the 3 specops groups in Afghanistan that were used by American generals, others being SAS and SEALS iirc.

JTF2 is incredibly good at what they do. Very little is known about them, and they are exceptional for a special forces group.

The top cunt
The fag that sits with his legs crossed

This. It's always sad to see retards here thinking yet another war would solve anything.

Bernier or bust like said

They were the very few non-dead-weight members of the I Saw Americans Fight.
You'd hold your tongue Leaf, or they'll hold it for you

I think Trump made a deal with China and Japan to get rid of Kim Un and if thats the case then at least this time there might be some benefit afterwards but I gotta question why we need ground troops vs a country who possibly has nukes and would Canada get anything out of this?

America should just bring everyone back and conquer North and South America and leave the people overseas to rot.

>Very little is known about them

This. Many don't even know they called JTF2. The media always just says 'Canadian Special Forces' and the latest shitskin they BTFO

>when two weed smoking homos meet

He sits like a proper lady

[delet this is canadian]

Seriously what the fuck was he thinking?

Their soldiers provide stress relief to the guard dogs.

Digits checked, also not Barry's first or second or third....

Indeed. West is so embarrassing. MEN died so that these fem boys can rule. Disgraceful

Man-spreading is a vulgar display of overt aggressive CIS white male privilege, and as a proud feminist he sits as a shining example of how to fight the patriarchy

im not doing shit until the norks take away my weed

>Enlisted over a month ago as a supply tech

Counting tampons every day. Sounds like fun.

Funny enough, Cannabis Sativa plants aren't considered a drug, you can smoke as much herb as you want there, they don't give a fuck

Friend of mine in the combat engineers says that they got a rough estimate of how many people they have (between 300 and 500) but they know nothing else beyond the top brass. They're sealed tight as fuck.

Strong generations breed weak generations, weak generations force hard times on the next
It's cycles see.
20-30 somethings now gonna have a hard times again

the korean war never ended