ILLUMINATI BLOOD PYRAMID

On April 19, 2017, at 3:05 a.m. EDT, five days after he was found not guilty of the 2012 Boston double homicide, correction officers found Hernandez hanging by his bedsheets from his window in his cell at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Lancaster, Massachusetts. He was transported to UMass Memorial Hospital-Leominster, where he was pronounced dead at 4:07 a.m.[10][92][93][11] State Department of Correction spokesman Christopher Fallon first said no suicide note was found in Hernandez's single-occupant cell, but on April 20, 2017, investigators reported that three handwritten notes were next to a Bible opened to John 3:16 and "John 3:16" was written on his forehead in ink.[94] One note said he was entering the "timeless realm" and would see his family in heaven while another note said he loved his family and told them not to shed a tear; soap was found covering the floor and there were drawings in blood on the walls showing an unfinished pyramid and the all-seeing eye of God with the word "Illuminati" written in capital letters underneath.[95] Prison officials had not observed any signs that Hernandez was at risk for suicide, so he was not put on around-the-clock watch.[96] Upon completion of the autopsy by the medical examiner, the death has been officially ruled a suicide. Hernandez's brain was released to Boston University to be studied for signs of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), a progressive degenerative disease found in people who have had a severe blow or repeated blows to the head.[97] His lawyer-agent, Jose Baez, disputed any claim of suicide, initiating his own investigation of the death.[98]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NagYge8fSJM
vimeo.com/212237317
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
youtube.com/watch?v=856sLAgkZvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sa ge in options field. Not Sup Forums(politically incorrect politics board) related.

gay

SKIP TO 9:00 MIN

youtu.be/NagYge8fSJM
youtu.be/NagYge8fSJM
youtu.be/NagYge8fSJM

Spooky

shit

Ive been trying to get a conversation going about that vid all day without any luck. Now I don't buy into a lot of /x/ style magic bullshit or wild pizza theories, but I really don't think that guy is lying and thats what creeps me out.

especially since ive been looking into this Luciferianism stuff, like the vatican Lucifer telescope for example. the guys story reminds me a bit of the guys from the band the scorpians story about attending an elite snuff party in germany during the 80s.

what are your thoughts, is the man in the video a bullshit artist and full or shit or not?

>shut it down

>found not guilty of the double homicide

I'm gonna need a QRD on this hernandez guy.
1. Why did he kill himself if he was found not guilty?
2. I've read on other sites that he got life...for what?

Basic gestalt?

Why are you spamming this shit?

Is this guy legit leaf?

>I'm gonna need a QRD on this hernandez guy.
Star football player that had the world in his hands, but couldn't stop being a nigger.

>2. I've read on other sites that he got life...for what?
Murder because "someone spilled a drink on him while at a club". It was alleged that he killed 2 other people because they had knowledge of the first murder.

>1. Why did he kill himself if he was found not guilty?
That's up for debate. What I've heard is that because he was found not guilty of the double homicide, they were calling his motive for the first homicide into question. They were in the process of appealing his first sentence. Apparently, because he killed himself after the appeal was filed, he still, technically, hasn't been found guilty of any wrongdoing. This apparently makes it harder for his victims to get access to his estate and will more than likely result in his daughter receiving all of his money. Take that for what you will, that's just what I've been hearing about the whole thing. Also, there's rumors that he was gay and that he killed those people because they somehow found out and were giving him shit over it.

I dunno, thats what im trying to find out. he doesn't seem to be lying imo.

>CSETI

>The true name of the Egyptian sun god Ra was revealed to Isis through an elaborate trick. This gave Isis complete power over Ra and allowed her to put her son Horus on the throne.

What happened to him since?

And the weirdness doesnt end there , OP , according to the fine Daily Mail, his BRAIN was withheld from the family.

-That werid knuckle tattoo on his hand.

-They gay aspect of the story.

Smells like WW3 is around the corner and they dont want to be judged by the true creator.

Bump

Outer dark is based

Incorrect on your first point. Serial killer Aaron Hernandez was found guilty of killing is brother in law Odin Lloyd. He killed Lloyd because he knew of the double murder, which he was just found not guilty. They didn't have enough evidence for this trial, but they did on the first. He shot and almost killed someone when he was a college football player at Florida. Reggie Nelson was with him..

Tim tebow tried to help him find Jesus but he was truly lost

No he's not lying. Killing is a thrill, just ask any hunter. They love to watch things die. Humans are predators by nature; this isn't hard to tell. However, the transition from hunting to agriculture forced a repression of our natural urge to kill...

How does this connect to child sacrifice and cults? The cult part is simple; it's theater. Some legitimately believe in the spiritual side of the cults, but most attend in order to witness the spectacle. You don't get to see that kind of stuff anywhere else, and #YOLO...

The child sacrifice is a little more complicated, and this is simply my theory/opinion. Killing weak or sick things feels better than killing healthy things. I base this theory off of evolution. When a predator hunts, it doesn't even attempt to attack health prey. Instead, it chooses targets that are sickly or young...

Obviously this is to their advantage. The elderly or a calf is far less likely to hurt them then a full grown, healthy adult. However, what drives this instinct? Do they just do it without thought, or (and this is my theory) is their a pleasure response associated with killing weak things? What if prey selection had a biological response akin to sex? What if over the years predators evolved to "orgasm" (I use that term figuratively) from killing weak things... Having sex is good for the survival of the species; therefore, your body rewards your mind for it. Killing weak prey instead of healthy prey is good for your own survival; and therefore, the survival of your species. Again, it would make sense if your body rewarded you for "killing kids."

>Yes, I know it's fucked up, and I don't like the idea either... But it makes sense scientifically... Sadly...

quality post.

wtf is the op about

I guess that must have sapped his will to live too. He's essentially just asking to be taken out for spilling the beans. Unless he's banking on TPTB not killing him to avoid giving his claims any credence.

Very, One of the only youtubers I trust.

Just watch this:
vimeo.com/212237317

Bump

delete this now if you know what is good for you.

>Robert Kraft holds party to celebrate Patriots Superbowl victory
>Goes to nice apizza restaurant in downtown New Haven, Connecticut
>Robert Kraft gives a toast to Tom Brady and the rest of the Patriots, then walks towards the John
>Aaron Hernandez follows him
>Robert Kraft walks up to a urinal, flushes it twice, then the wall behind the urinal suddenly opens up
>People dressed in red robes are slicing and dicing Haitian children and eating their innards
>John Kerry, Hillary and Bill, John Podesta are just fucking feasting
>Aaron was just trying to take a dump
>Gets V& and framed
>Celebrity lawyer somehow gets him acquitted, giving him the possible chance to speak to the media
>Gets slaughtered on the day the Pats go to the Whitehouse just to rub it in to Trump

Atleast post this in /x/ instead OP

In that case I'd quickly take a snap, run out to my teammates shout what I just saw and throw the phone to Brady & tell him to send it to The President.

so he hung himself and then blood magically arranged itself on the wall or did the guards let him color with a red markeer and then he hung himself?
nothing here adds up or down fake news

Yeah. He isn't acting. His emotions seem real.

Maybe he was MKUltra'd in prison?

Blumpkin'

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
>April 19
traditional day for a spring blood sacrifice
-waco
-oklahoma city

The last time someone posted this video the thread got pruned

I'll keep this thread up as long as possible

Bump

Interesting. Got an archive link?

Thanks for posting this site leaf

It can't be posted enough

>"M-mommy? You are stuck in the oven?"
>"Y-you can't hear me?"
*unzips dick*
"Y-yes I'm dad hehe."
*proceeds to fuck*

It was on Saturday but I didn't capture it didn't think it was going to get pruned

This was the video that was posted

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120

I've been on the internet for 12+ years. stupid spoopy shit like this has come up constantly. when will you plebs realize these conspiracy sites just want your fucking money? i guarantee you the maker of this video sells shirts, books, magazines, has a patreon, and a website. you guys are fucking GULLIBLE. if there was a satanic NWO, they wouldn't let stuff like this get out, and in fact would push disinfo conspiracy alex jones shit. prove me wrong without calling me a shill.

>Goyim gets on the track of true story
>Call goyim gullible and remind about shekels
Success!

This Aaron Hernandez and the rest of those players are BIG dudes, no one is going to stop hiim lol

Hello /x/

>muh satanism
dropped

REMINDER

ILLUMINATI HAS ALWAYS BEEN A OBSCURE MEME USED TO:

DEMONIZE POLITICAL OPPONENTS

SCARE PLEBS

PUSH ANTI-NATIONALISM (CATHOLIC SHILLING)

IT'S NOW A VIRAL CAMPAIGN TO COVER FOR THE JEWS

IT'S A COVER FOR THE JEWS

ALEX JONES = CIA (or he would of been dead years ago)

youtube.com/watch?v=856sLAgkZvk

shilling hard

>STOB RUINING MY LARP
>IF I REALLY THOUGHT THERE WAS CHILD SACRIFICE I WOULDN'T BE SHITPOSTING ON AN ANIME IMAGEBOARD
Success!

You're drawing on some fairly abstract ideas here, and not factoring in, at any stage, the arousing and exciting concept of committing acts which are not equalled in depravity by society.

I would liken it more to the rush of power, immunity,and a god like elevation of ones own ego from amongst the teeming mass of sheep

he killed himself so his nfl team was forced to pay out his remaining salary to his daughter.

suicide during appeal means convinction is overturned and all charges are dropped. this means he is unsuspended post-moterm and his contractual obligations hold. it was about 15 million dollars, a noble sacrifice given he had killed people.

Eat dick.

Fake, real blood turns brownish-red rather quickly being applied to a surface as pigment.

Ever wonder why barns are that reddish-brown. Yup, blood paint.

desperate attempt by this autistic narccisist to make people doubt that he was actually a homocidal subhuman nigger who ruined his life for no reason

But if you're a shill then it needs to be said. I can't say "Don't call me an asshole" because it's true... well, I can, but it doesn't make it any less true.

ask yourself this, why would a lone shiill come into a thread, by himself, filled with a bunch of larpers who he knows are going to jump on him and call him a shill?
if I was an NWO astro-turfing expert who actually had shills actively patrolling random Sup Forums threads, I would make sure they all brigade/derail/report a thread as a team. giving eachother (you)'s calling people/eachother shills, and generally ruining all discourse.

Okay, fair points. But the real focal point isn't the youtuber who made the video but the content of the video. Do we believe the financier in the video?

>phone not deflated
>Brady fumbles
>Clinton recovers, leads drive to White House
>refballed into office
Like pottery

I don't know to be honest. All I have to go on is the supposed translation by the uploader. the man himself i can find little information on other than he is peddling his own bank/snake oil product. he definitely has motive to cash in on the conspiracy crowd that might be distrustful of banks

May the moderates of this forum take this thread down? I would appreciate it.

My regards.

G.

CODE BLACKED, EVERYONE HIT THE DECK

And how convenient he comes up with this nda he signed as to why he doesn't name names. Meanwhile he speaks openly about the whole process.

where the fuck have i seen this image before?

ive seen this image

phat bump

bump