Meditation made me a fascist

After pracitsing mindfulness meditation, I started living in reality. Not caught up in my daily, selfish thoughts. Thinking about what would make the world a better place.
I started meditating on different political ideologies, which would be the most sucessful and better for our current state of affairs.

Here's a 1 minute guide on mindfulness meditation if you're interested
vimeo.com/131682712

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_on_meditation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meditator here. have had no such revelation. please go on about your enlightenment

regular mediator here.

I've always been puzzled why Buddhists claim that meditation and awareness will automatically lead to compassion. I've become something of a nihilist, indifferent to the suffering of others. However, I react a lot more to the things around me than to my own feelings and thoughts.

>there are people out there who are just focused on their day to day needs
>they call any other form of thinking "meditating"

thanks OP, I just realized I've been meditating my whole life and feel even more disgusted with normies than usual

"Normies" aren't awake yet. Even when they meditate they aren't awake. Try talking to a hippie who meditates, they just regurgitate whoever they put on a pedestal says.

>Meditation made me a fascist
topkek

>implying meditation actually does anything at all

>I've become something of a nihilist

Sort yourself out, bucko.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Research_on_meditation

go fuck yourself and namaste

>Bong Flag
>Meditation
>Curry Brown ID
POO IN LOO DETECTED!!!!

>meditation
Nice meme. Are you a woman?

Same here.

you don't have to do any of that shit, all you have to do to become fascist is recognize the reality that larger areas of governance (globalism) is inefficient and international efforts to help people are always based around lies

(checked)
>nihilist
stop being an edgy faggot and sort yourself out

I can destroy buddhists with one question:
who is meditating?

I had a similar experience, as well

>Keep your eyes open.
Shit nigga I meditate in front of the computer every day.

nirvana is the exact opposite of compassion

Indian Buddhism is about destroying the self so naturally nihilism will occur.

stop watching rick and morty and sort yourself out