whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/okaxle.php
youtube.com/watch?v=vHDIhxeMOcI
soundcloud.com/user-444863711/oklahoma-city-bombing
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118541028/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

depend on how you feel about collateral damage. Villain, for not minimizing it

lovecraft jr

what did you mean by this

Killed dozens of infants, obvious villain.

>this thread

Tell me about your sentiments toward the government goys.

And what about the two dozen children killed in Waco? Or the vast number of children killed by the us military in the Middle East?

The event was staged. Anyone who believes it is a moron.

Dude looks like a grown up version of Dewey from Malcom in the middle.

Quick Rundown

Blew up a federal building in Oklahoma in the 90s as a retaliation for the Waco siege and ruby ridge, events where the federal government killed innocent people

Thanks a lot user I'm uninformed

It was staged, agreed.

Gonna need some proofs

Oh man, that totally justifies killing more innocent children. I've seen the light by your incredible reasoning.

villain, but he was at least semi-successful at accomplishing his objective.

fedgov stopped violently attacking white separatists for a while. didn't have a problem again until the Bundy ranch debacle.

He was framed. Ted Gunderson talks about this event.

Killing all the kids in that daycare was bad publicity. Epic fuckup.

Gave the government more and bigger excuses to crackdown on militias and 2nd amendment rights, gave the left a "white terrorist" to point to and say "white folk do it too" and killed innocent people rather than the ones he had grievances with.

Villain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Fucking numbnut.

poor argument. blood for blood

collateral damage

>Whataboutism

fuck off back to rebbit, nerd

not an argument

>people mad that a bunch of kids dead
>no one questions how not a single ATF agent died or was on scene when the bomb blew
If anything this just shows the government killing more kids for political purpose

Autist

poor target choice

McVeigh looks pretty gnarly in profile.

he went out like a silent bitch who was used
to destroy the militia movement in michigan
and other states. thanks for nothing tim
mcfuckhead.

>killing ZOG agents
>villain

inb4 FBI

His last meal was 2 pints of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Patrician confirmed

Look at this fag who doesn't know who H.P. Lovecraft is or looks like
look at him and laugh

Killing adults is sadder than kids

child killer.
fuk him

somewhat this. he knew there were civilians in the building, including the daycare center on the first floor.

Villain for killing children on purpose.
Nigger for not picking a pure statist target.
Hero for technical achievement in the area of special effects.

He was a hero! Those "innocent" people inside that building worked for the US government. There is no such thing as "innocent civilian." Those people who died should have known the consequences of working for the government.

How do we break it to him that he is retarded, Sup Forums?

agreed

Sheep_dipped_fed

He put a bomb near a preschool.

He deserved to be raped in prison. Right wing revolution needs to be peaceful

sand niggers aren't people.

David Koresh was an asshole for not letting all the children out. He deserved to be raped.

his actions did more harm than good (government cracked down on militia groups) so I would say bad.

Villain due to killing innocent people -- though, he did regret the bombing knowing children were there; he assumed they weren't.

HOWEVER, there is a lot of mystery surrounding the bombing -- such as missing surveillance footage, the unidentified suspect that was never found, people claiming to have seen FBI agents around the area prior, etc.

The fact that there's a daycare in a federal building kind of reminds me of how palestinian terrorists have their weapons and bases near schools so when the kikes blow them up, they call foul. it also reminds me of how the kikes do the same.

>be a ZOG agent
>kill a bunch of kids
>achieve maximum good goy status

>Be a fag govt employee
>Think you're innocent b/c you don't have a gun
>Put your children in harms way b/c of your career choice
>Get blown the fuck to pieces
>Get your children blown to pieces in a daycare
> sadpepe.jpg

go back to rational wiki. they're all 'rational' with the ad hominem and the jews-never-did-nuthin-to-nobody shit, too.

fag.

patsy

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/okaxle.php

Hero, every FBI director has to think about public backlash from every raid they undertake, especially against targets that could be considered questionable.

In those times, the FBI/ATF was firing from the hip and covering it up. Thanks to this psycho three letter agencies are much more concerned about their operations on US soil.

They don't want another Oklahoma City.

Okc was an inside job

Bombing little chillins ain't considered all that heroic.

Also, Timothy McVeigh isn't dead. He's in the Bahamas partying with Bin Laden right now

Now that 20 years have passed, you should rewatch the video footage from the news crew. Just like 911, media says x,y,z initially then changes its tune. Timothy McVeigh wasn't a "master mind" he was the government fall guy for the false flag attack. The Clinton family is pure evil, they bombed the OKC building to hide some of their crimes that were listed in documents taken to the FBI building that was the heart of the attack.

The FBI wasn't in the Murrah Federal Building.

Killed innocent kids. I don't know if he was a villain but he was no hero.

He was a twisted fucking psychopath. Anybody who even tries to rationalize the indiscriminate slaughter of innocent children is just as evil. I remember reading about the news he was sent back to hell for Satan to toy with quite gleefully.

Ebin troll

Not trying to troll but could someone mind explaining why he would be considered a hero?

youtube.com/watch?v=vHDIhxeMOcI

no idea who he is
don't really care either

Why on earth would a mass murderer be a hero? Do you even think about your questions before you ask them?

He is still alive

Fuck this dude. He was a fucking retard.

Let's use our brains for once. Would it really be possible to do that much damage with a truck bomb? Was it more likely the building was rigged with explosives? Was this guy and the story made public real, or was someone else involved and he was possibly a patsy? Was he sheep dipped?

Then why post at all you delusional fucking new fag scum.

He acted far too soon. He should have known that America was not ready for a Turner Diaries scenario yet. We have to hit levels of cuckery even sweden hasn't hit yet to get there.

>Children of government employees
>Innocent

>Hero or Villain?

Neither because he was a patsy. There's no way that a ANFO bomb could have done that much damage. It was a false flag to get antiterrorism legislation passed and to demonize white patriots.

Look into how the entire ATF office was not in the building that day.

The real question is whether he, himself was a govt agent, or if the ATF just set his ass up.

>t.ChildFreeCuck

Sheep dipped patsy and execution was faked although he may be dead now.

Why were members of Bill Clintons government security detail sumerarily executed during Waco with a point blank bullet to the head?

How come the ATF stayed out of the building that day?

I am pretty much sick of all the secrets and lies. It's constant. Fuck it. Burn the motherfucker down and start over.

Former Federal employee here. I took the job knowing that the USG has done a lot of bad things and that it was a possibility of my workplace being attacked. That's the price of high pay, job security, and a pension.

This applies to everything on the internet, sweetie pie.

I wonder if 12 year olds now don't know what 9/11 is either.

well, if it weren't for him there probably wouldn't be the alex jones show, which i love.

>You will never be as aesthetic as McVeigh

>shitty memes

This is very true. That combined with the fact that he supposedly "killed" more people than USG did at RR and Waco shows who really won.

He took a stand against the federal government

>implying we aren't just trying to be a good final boss for the rest of the world

>stop holding in group preference, goy!
The moment we stop is the moment those who do have in-group preference gain control. Thus is the reason as to why jews have such a massive advantage over other races in the US.

>April 10 1988

hey I was born that day my dude

Life isn't black and white. He's just someone who was convinced of things and took violent action.

Federal agent used to destroy the militia movement. soundcloud.com/user-444863711/oklahoma-city-bombing

>he fell for the Turner Diaries meme
Even a glance at a summary will make you realize how fucking retarded that piece of shit book is. This dumb fuck thought it would actually happen.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118541028/

Patsy

whatever happened to john doe number 2, "jose padilla" who some say was actually al qaeda...

He tried I guess? Very poorly in a way that damaged what he was trying to do.

>who some Jew neokahns say was actually al qaeda.

Villain. But just like Breivik, he's an example of how dangerous ISIS would be if they weren't low IQ inbred sandniggers.

This completely. Child-tier logical fallacy

Killed useless government bureaucrats and their children. Hero.

Elohim
Shlager Gruber
Strassmeier
Brescia
PATCON

Killing children of your enemies is good, christcucked faggot.

I always read that he did NOT know there were kids there.

Yes. They are innocent you fucking idiot. What the fuck is wrong with you. I seriously hope you're shitposting

He didn't even know where the building was....needed to ask directions.

You don't need "justification" to kill your enemies, christfag.