Serious Post

Hello my name is Sean Goonan and this is my book. I wrote this and am shilling it on pol because I was wrathful and depressed at the direction society was going, and many people here may have felt these same feels and may find value in what I discovered in my quest for understanding. I have discovered some groundbreaking shit all stemming from how people deal with power and powerlessness. Let me know what you think. It is free to read online.

>it is free to read online

So what's in this for you then?

Makes me laugh everytime

I get off on it

bump

bro you need a pen name your last name is too weird

Listen up guys don't listen to this faggot shill. Goonan is a Jew cuck that likes to get pegged I have found footage of him in action... and well, it's pretty sickening.
Pic related

I feel as though he thinks it's important to get his opinion out there. Just another sperg with average ideas. Nothing to see here .

It's admirable what you're doing, especially since you're not charging for your knowledge. Good luck to you, sir.

Go suck off spicer you homeless cuck

ME DON'T READ, ME SCOOT, fucking Americans

what's a good name to use then? even though my name is normal

Kek, okay manlet. I can fucking out box anyone on this board I'm a pro

Bump

Dubs

collective organization is needed to halt the destructive path western civilization and the world is going down, I'm sorry pol, making 3 shit posts and then jacking off every night is not enough, reading ancient literature is not enough. My book is fresh and hip. I urge you to take a leap of faith and give this a shot and you wont regret it

This is a great book, thx OP.

What is the book about?

Deep.... I do this every night what the fuck...

Creating a foundation that is strong enough to hold your mothers fatass up so we can explore her asshole.

t-that's a good analogy I guess, alright I can work with that

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahbahahasbs

It is philosophical at it's core, I say that given the framework of our existence, which is that we have free will in a meaningless and partially powerless existence, we can act on the powerlessness either destructively or supersede it by "building". Then I go off in sexual dynamics and say that we have to be balanced in being neither fully animalistic, nor fully "artificial", then I explore different areas of society and apply the philosophy in extraordinary fashion

thanks man

Bump for interest

Trips

Rolling one more time fuck it

I was about to check you but ok you already checked yourself. Easiest way to explain is to give you a passage:

"One of the powers that feminists of the past pushed for was women's voting rights. The issue was if women had the "right" to vote, or
if they were of equal intelligence and understanding of what it takes to build and run a society rather than be destructively
ignorant. If women did not have the exact same understanding of reality, would theirs be different but equally valuable and important
for all? Who's to say that allowing women to vote those years ago was the right choice given their track record? Have women proved to
have a superior or equal grasp of society as men? There is still belief today that allowing women to vote was a grand mistake for the
preservation of society because their beliefs tend to undermine the strength and structure of a society along with undermining
masculinity. The real question is if women have an undeniably different collective mental make up compared to men. The different
mental makeup would be due to biology and worldly experience. A difference may partly be due to the fact that women do not experience
the world as men, nor could it be said that they have the same ability to comprehend the life of men compared to the ability of men
to comprehend the life of a woman. The fact remains that men were and should continue to be the true primary builders and maintainers
of society in masculine areas of focus. It would be great if women could understand what comes with being the true builders and
maintainers in these areas of focus, but they would cease to be women if they developed the ability to be one of these builders and
maintainers. Men do not completely understand what it is like to be a woman, but being a builder and maintainer of society allows men
to have the comprehension of what Not being one of these builders or maintainers is like."

test post fuck you