Me and my guns can fight the gove-

Me and my guns can fight the gove-

In a SHTF scenario the military would be focusing on protecting critical infrastructure. Not "defeating" it's own people (something they could never do in the US).

All you need is some police officer tos hoot your charging dog and people go insane, then every siungle time they end up losing to the government no matter how many guns they have

Sauce?

I could see them holding a few major cities. But the whole country? No way. Impossible, even for the US military. They're going to be focusing on ports, airfields, highways, power plants and oil. The entire food supply is too spread out to control. They'd take what they needed if that they had to.

Less than that, because a large population would most definitely defect if the government actually ever went full retard.
Most of them are gun loving rednecks like the rest of the non-cucked country, not bootlicking liberals itching for outright fascism.

In other words the last thing a good general would want on their hands. It would come to civil war first.

the Waco looneys didn't have weapons

and Ruby Ridge was like 1 guy defending his family.

over 50 million people voted for Trump. That's 50 million fucking guns, and Trump also won the military vote so the people flying the jets and operating other weaponized machinery are already on our side.

back to plebbit faggy OP

>not even one argument
>le lebbit mayme

kys

5.56 stopping power really is not great in a quick kill scenario.

Glock of the fucking window will just result in the tactics of "throw grenade, ask questions later".

Just like owning guns resulted in policemen being triggerred (lol) at EVERY sudden movement from the suspect.

But I honestly would love to see how rednecks try to fight american gubmint that actually has balls.

Redpilling would be harsh.

Those are MP5s

>implying the government would send tanks and drone strikes into a residential neighborhoods over a single fudd who refuses to turn in his guns
There'd be a mutiny within the military if total gun confiscation were ordered. The only military personnel remaining would be left-leaning and apolitical POGs hiding underneath their desks.
A war on gun owners would be over before it even started.

I'm just going to leave this here......

civilians can own tanks

I don't know about that man. They sent some red beams and sniper teams to root out some farmers who decided to backfire their own land to stop it from wholly burning when they decided to occupy a non operational wildlife reserve. And the people around them called them terrorists for taking a stand against the US government's bullshit.