Berkely

Could we form a line roman legion style with shields?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbFSVh1mmiw
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/04/20/stunning-research-video-was-berkeley-police-department-supporting-antifa-violence/
breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/21/berkeley-mayor-is-member-of-antifa-facebook-group-that-organized-riots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes. now - why?

Play the Jews game win a Jewish prize.

>Throws smoke bomb
>Throws a firework
>Hits 20 of you
No form a loose line and move like a liquid
As soon as you group up those fags will throw shit at you

Forming a line and keeping it a line requires a lot of training. Some internet edgelords will never be able to do it.

One cohesive unit would be far more effective than a fluid group of individual skirmishers. Hence why Caesar so efficiently cut through hordes of Gauls.

Testudo formation provides ample protection from missile attacks.

The problem is that takes discipline, training and experience. Without those it would not be very effective.

No. Form 2 wide rows and Use the Front to funnel Single enemies into the backrows to takedowns Care of them. You do riot control, Not warfare you fucking larper

The police will take your shields you dork
What you want to do is get antifa to attack a police officer and then just watch the fun

stop playing autistic games with swords and shields, get your gun and shoot.

if you simply must do formations I suggest doing teams of 3-4 individuals and train as V or diamond

Get enough of these separate but trained together squads together and you have a formidible formation-based force

Let help just get as many guys as you can dress like them mix in their ranks and all at once turn on them do that once or twice doneski

>role of Roman formations is to hold out for defense, let enemy come to you then hit them.

>role of riot police is to move th
e crowd away from an area, so it has to be mobile
A 'Viking' shield wall would be far better, you can move around as a group with ease, better to close the gap and push a crowd.

pfft. horses make for great riot control. bring a horse!

Plus if you get one separated you can quickly open and close the wall to pull them through to your side for some "friendly introductions"

t. alexus germanicus

I believe the orb formation would be most effective on the streets of Berkeley simply because it is total and utter chaos. The orb will give your troops amble protection from all sides.

Another honorable mention is the tortoise.

you can't ride a tortoise, mang

Can I have this Jewish prize?

What is Tetsudo?
What is gas masks?

>As soon as you group up those fags will throw shit at you
Google Phalanx.

Pretty much top tier play book for basic combat. So long as everyone does their part, it is a very resolute unit.

A unit with plex or plywood shields and "Flagpoles" could really be vocal in their stance on presidents and abortions.

standard gas masks may be required.

>plex or plywood shields
You mean plex or plywood protest signs.

Is the boston rally still happening? I havent heard shit. Where is the proof that we have a permit

>Needing a permit to do a protest
L-land of the f-free

>You mean plex or plywood protest signs.
Oh yes, Absolutely. I totally misunderstood the context of the type of protest. Yes, totally interchangeable. Great catch!

This is officially the first time I have replied to Canada and have been genuine and honest.

Thanks again!

Your brother to the South.

America (best country EVER)

Stop trying to incite violence. Just let the cops handle the antifas.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbFSVh1mmiw

Like this

You need a permit to protest in most of the largest Canadian cities.

In Montreal, you need a permit and give the police your route. Or your manif is deemed illegal and they kick your face off

we can assemble regardless you moron, the permit decides whether or not we get police and city support.

>Stop trying to incite violence. Just let the cops handle the antifas.
Creating a strong defense as a means of community service may help others avoid harm.

If its Berkeley,they wont do shit. They look the other way

Enjoy getting flanked or manouvering a round rough terrain. The Romans adopted the maniple system to fight gauls who were adept at exploiting both those weaknesses

>LE EPIC HELICOPTER MEME XD

t./r/The_Donald

Name a single canadian city which requires permits for assembling roman legion defense lines

Time for some more rome total war

>Just let the cops handle the antifas.
Didn't the berkeley cops show they will do nothing to handle the antifas?

You can't just womp on other citizens because they're liberal fags.

These threads are trying to bait you and others into illegal action. Stay sharp.

You haven't been watching the new, have you? For the last two years antifa has been rioting with little to no police or media backlash. Just look at the guy getting beaten with a shovel an the milo event in berkley.

Anarchy

>Show up to Berkeley in traditional Spartan/Roman gear
>Everybody thinks you are cosplay
>Create Phalanx four phalanx, and encircle antifa
>Laugh and smile as you do it
>Cops sitting in their cars, enjoying the show
>Journalists taking pictures, looking forward to publishing the colorful array
>When there is no way out, and they are totally encircled, give the order
>Unsheath swords
>Smiles turn to rage
>Hack away, blood everywhere. Screams everywhere
>Cops and journalists cannot see what is going on
>Red pools starts to form, running outside the cirlce
>holufuckingshit.exe
>journalists panic, run screaming
>cops panic, don't know what to do

THE BERKELEY MASSACRE

Other than the fat kid they look pretty good, definitely better than the weak ass cuckold antifa I've seen. They don't hide their faces either, they have nothing to hide unlike you pussies.

Shame I live on the other side of the country and can't meet up with you communist filth but it's fun watching this shit from a distance. Keep up the good fight, goys.

Oh shit, somebody already made this image, I don't have to fire up GIMP and do it, like I've been planning to for like three days. Neat.

>throwing their pila
HAVE WE LEARNED NOTHING FROM GAIUS

Nice try, Eric.

Quebec City during the 3rd Summit of the Americas (in 2001) had 300+ guys from the same militia that pushed the police back using manipular tactics.

It was because of all the shit that happened in Quebec City during that week that they started cracking down on manifestations.

Good way to make yourselves look like the bad guys, regardless of whether these worthless pieces of fucking shit communists deserve death or not.

Use the maniple system
>regular trump supporters upfront as histati
>millitant goys as principes
>Alt knights as triarii

>I've been planning to for like three days
So what's been stopping you? Not like you have a job or anything worthwhile to do with your time.

people should form groups of 6. 3 people with shields(protest signs), 1 person with a camera, 1 person with a first aid and one person to grab antifa to unmask. everyone should have an agreed upon arm band to distinguish each member of the group from the crowd and another universal armband to identify friendlies. For larger groups (20-30) each 6 man group is a squad with the cameraman as the squad leader. All squad leaders should be in contact with each other. 1 man with a firm grasp on close quarters tactics should be the general.

How to make a $20 shield( protest sign) for shield bearers(protesters):
5/4" X 24" Edge glued round plywood panel $13
3" Galvanized pipe strap X2 $3
Small package (8 screws) of 5/4" #14 wood screws $1
Optional:
Roll of hockey tape for padding $4
Spray paint can $4
Stencils $5
Guys, if we do this right we can btfo antifa hard.

>phalanx
>swords

If you haven't already......read Sun Tzu's "The Art Of War".

Theres evidence the berkley cops helped the antifas

>Implying soldiers in the phalanx didn't carry short swords

Roman Phalanx had swords/daggers as side arms. I don't know if the Greeks did

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/04/20/stunning-research-video-was-berkeley-police-department-supporting-antifa-violence/

This is a fighting tactic Canada used In WW2 to win Vimy Ridge while burgers were getting mowed down like a bunch of toddlers.

In short, yes you should be using this strat.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/21/berkeley-mayor-is-member-of-antifa-facebook-group-that-organized-riots/
>Berkeley Mayor Is Member of Antifa Facebook Group that Organized Riots

Dude just do operation grab em' by the backpack
All of those fags can easily be thrown around by their backpacks.

Phallanxs are extremely hard to maneuver, a single glass bomb or m80 would fuck the entire formation

As fucking awesome as that sounds, I don't think it could be pulled off effectively without a few weeks of training together. I mean, I'm down to put in the effort, but it needs to be a decision of at least 20 men.

That would look really intimidating if all the shields were draped in American or MAGA flags.

i know i guy who has a gladius collection, he's probably a school shooter but he's for MAGA hardcore so he's probably willing to help. Roma iterum surgebit

You will need to drill for a month or so or the line will break

how about an army of lawyers to sue them; and army of photogrphers to take evidence for the lawyers

beat the jews at their own game

soros wants you in the streets getting punched

A bunch of neets doing testudo would be amazing. but it would take months or training

this

kek

underrated
just swing em around from behind and throw them down

i mean srsly this is gen 4 war, not formations war.

you'd have more effectiveness scheduling a flashmob dance routine to 70s disco than this. Show up and Take me to Boogietown then run away while Antifa scratches their fool heads

HOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLDDDDDD THE LIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE

There's something about chan users that lends us to efficiently picking up any sort of hobby if we put out autism to it so I seriously think it'd take a lazy afternoon of dicking around with shields before we got formation sorted

the issue is physical strength

the neckbeard shit is just a meme.

almost everyone we've seen IRL from pol has been average to fit. besides, even if someone is fat that is still mass, something useful in a group fight where people are just pushing against one another.

also if you aren't already working out daily, start. just lift weights if nothing else, get your arm strength up to par.

>As soon as you group up those fags will throw shit at you
Thats literally the point of the Phalanx you dipshit.

protip, if it can protect against a hail of thousands of arrows, stones from actual slings, and carvery charges it can protect against a retard with a rock.

bash anti fash

>The problem is that takes discipline, training and experience.

This. Not sure you can pull off a fucking trained squad of Roman legionnaires

> Form shield wall!!
> moronic /pol larpers bumble around and step on each other's micro-dicks

Testudo requires discipline
/polacks have none.
you would all scramble for a cheap shot at the first commie to stumble and the tortoise would collapse

Protip: watching 300 and fapping in your mom's basement is not training for the coming race war.

>muh testudo
Why are people so obsessed with this? Why do so many people think it is the ultimate fighting formation?

I say just cut the corners on the formations and put brass thumbtacks up under your clothing so the head is against your skin or another layer of clothing, and the point faces outwards. Then just rush ANTIFA. If they grab you, woops their mistake, if they dont... woops their mistake now they have a patriot stuck on them.

out flanked? you have buildings to act as pseudo cliffsides forming a perfect pass with a street wide phalanx.

form the line building to building, one long phalanex shifting into testudo when needed as you march down the street pushing them out.

romaboos

I think it would be funny if the vets would get the roman uniforms and use their d&c commands to do it

because for this situation, it literally is.

shifting from phalanex to testudo when needed is 100% god tier in this scenario.

I mean it's not like you have to worry about carvery charges or anything,

because it works.

when the rabble cant break your formation, you beat them to a pulp without taking any loses

the key is maintaining your formation, and i doubt most of you fags have the backbone for it.

I agree with you on that. I think a Roman shield wall would be so much better
>Battle cry= 'We Need To Build A Wall'

> giving advice on military tactics
> doesnt know how to spell CAVALRY

retard

you underestimate autism, my friend

While its an interesting idea and techincally a time prove formation, the issue is that the formation is based on being allowed to form up and everyone being on the same page. Something more simple in terms of perhaps movements and maneuvers would be more reasonable instead of formations.

You know, if you could get just twelve people together to do that you could have a large impact

After the mid-range engagement with the pilums the Roman legionnaires had nothing else but their short swords for close range, so yes, user wasn't wrong.

> dur, roman phalanxes were totally different from helenic phalanxes!!

retard.

> a smoke can or a god damned firecracker would "fuck you up"

wear sturdy boots and eye/ear protection dumbass.

also, if a fircracker will "fuck you up" then youre a fragile little manlet and should stay behind with the other women.

I think that squads of 5 that all had the same idea would be effective especially if when they got close to antifa they would drag them in for the people behind to deal with. the antifa on reddit said they get scared when divided.

12 people would be actually really helpful as long as you made sure that the people you have stay close together during most of the riot and that you don't have random people gathering around you, restricting your motion. If you get bogged down that leaves you liable to be rushed by ANTIFA and get your shit ripped from your hands.

>unironically using a spelling mistake to ignore the correct information in the post.
>>>/reddit/

I'm actually working on making roman scutums this summer. I had this same idea for this as a tactic against antifa.
I will have some prototypes soon.

behind the line we should have potato guns firing napolionic war style

There must be multiple groups of 3 where one records, and two drag out one misbehaving antifa (ulock, knife, wooden stud) and zip tie them like pigs and toss em in a pile to later hand to the police. Record all of their faces and save the footage

Testudo isn't that great for melee combat, it's a specialized formation. If people want to LARP with shield walls that's one thing, but the testudo circlejerking is misguided.
If Antifags start showing up with projectile weapons in large numbers they're probably going to get their shit pushed in by the cops anyway.