How are Muslims taking over so easily?

How are Muslims taking over so easily?

because for some strange reason nobody is killing them

They breed without thinking of the consequences.

this is what happens when you allow women to vote and hold power

they make their base male population effeminate, and allow in the shitskins

The gay jew is right you know

Europe will be ours inshallah.

taking over what the crown for the worst niggers on the planet

No, this is what happens when you allow the weak to survive. Weed out the degeneracy in society with lynch mobs, remove any weakness through an organized campaign.

is that chick balding?

Damn, that is one ugly baby.

What a shitty hairline

If you mix lots of brown paint with white paint, everything turns to brown.

excuses excuses excuses

this is the real reason. western men have become weak. when you are weak you are easily over powered

>nose ring
I'm pretty sure she had no choice as every decent guy must have passed her up

Interesante.
>women
>pussify native males
>import unable to vote males to replace them

World domination?

The second coming of the Reich is inevitable. It is the natural progression of humanity, the white race will remove the filth holding humanity back from reaching our true potential. All of our shortcomings as a world community are due to trying to raise up animals that will never learn.

Their dark skin and dark hair and their personalities give off Alpha Male signals to the white women, telling them they can create strong and healthy babies with them.

Traitors. They vote to bring them in, then when some of them realize it was a stupid idea, the mudshits already have the voting power to keep cucks in office.

Norbert Hofer in Austria would have won if it was a vote among ethnic Austrians--he only lost because of the T*rks voting en masse against him.

It is a beautiful baby with strong Muslim genes, it will grow up to be successful and happy.

If she married a white guy it would've been a weak white baby with depression in its teenage years.

eastern europeans dont suffer from this problem as much as western europeans because their men are fucking rough as shit.

I could probably pull a landing of an airbus A380 on that fivehead

what kinda hairline u want pham ?

>with depression in its teenage years.
you have a point there. At least the baby will be raised with love instead of 'privilege' status and hate.

I hate to say it, but he can do better.

thank god the US wont ever have islam
our constant supply of catholic mexicans pouring in will prove handy when we call another crusade

>If she married a white guy it would've been a weak white baby with depression in its teenage years.
this. we need to start training our children up to be strong.

Because nobody is fighting them. You know because they're brown, that would be racist. Doesn't matter how many people they kill, how many lives they destroy. Not being racist is more important than saving lives

quads of truth

>that conehead as well
Christ! It's no wonder she couldn't get with one of her own species. She looks like a fucking alien.

it's not even a muslim. it's an ethnically middle easter guy with a white girl. why are you automatically making this into an islam issue

>no hijab on woman
>no full beard only haram chin strap on man

the leaf is right
women dont get voting power in the first place unless weak men allow them to

They breed like rats, are willing to live in overcrowded living conditions with their entire extended family and in the UK it's very easy for them to sponsor their entire tribe from pakistan to come live in their ghetto too

They come from a patriarchal society into one filled with pansies and degenerates.

You don't see them succeeding in Eastern Europe or SE Asia where a man is still a man and not an effeminate weakling.

Sure, maybe, but I'd think they're height would negate that? They're pretty petite on the average

Looks like yet another mudloving slav

simple, birthrates. in a hundred years, they multiplied their population by ten. 140 million to 1.4 billion. christians on the other hand have had a steadily decreasing birthrate since WWII, and feminism is total assurance that that will not change in the near future. the only thing preventing the west form being overrun right now is technological advantage and wealth. once those are gone, or not sufficient to compensate, the world will be muslim. it's only a matter of time. and when they take over, it's going to be ruthless. either plan on going deus vult and dying for the west or converting in the next 30-50 years.

Good times created weak men. Weak men let mudslimes take over.

White women are being taught from birth to hate White men

Ew that picture is fucking gross man

I hate white women now and I cant fucking help it.

>they're height
>they are height.

^absolutely this^
Muslims are easy to deal with. Keep their face in the dirt, your foot on their back, and your gun to their head. Only THEN do they behave like civilized people. They are like the opportunist infections that finally kill an already weak and morally diseased society.

basically this! simple and 100% accurate.

Women have the right to vote

damn

That hairline is triggering.

/thread

it would be racist not to allow it

>Muslim genes
You're a retarded nog

Virtue signalling.

lol kilt me

why do you nordcucks like to steal from the Mediterraneans so much ?

Who fucking cares
We ARE ALL going to fucking DIE due to extreme agw in less than 40 years ffs
Couple that with the extremely likely and BAD side effects of the collapse of conventional oil eroei and you are only talking 10-20 years
No, these sand fuckers will not take over the world because humans are going fucking extinct in less than 100 years!

because that guy replaced one of the fat overweight white autists from here.

if you cant esee how he is better, i dont know what to say to you.

idk i wouldn't fuck that bitch she looks like she is balding.

Pathological altruism.
White people be too nice and trusting, because they conquered and indulged their woman and children. Africa and the middle east shitskins turn everything they touch to shit, and white's feel bad for them. Jews sucker white's into thinking the shitskins be fucked in the head because of whites fucking them up, instead of mostly vice versa plus ((())).

I almost wanted to cuckpost too, but that fucking arab is so fugly, I just can't, wtf are these eyebrows and horse face

Jews and Arabs are Semitic -> Arabs conquered Spain -> Spain sent its criminals to conquer Mexico -> Mexicans are semitic

Semitics will conquer all people with European heritage. The future is brown

Isn't that the thing that happens when there's constant force pulling on the hair due to pony tails or sth

Called alopecia or some shit idk

Mistake, it's called Tension alopecia

Alopecia is an immune system fuck up

>right now is technological advantage and wealth.
>the world will be muslim
Nope. Once this consumerist society dies, each race will turn against each other. Everything that the Left has fought for in the last 50 years will just vanish overnight.

The only way Islam can survive in the West is through our welfare.

Youre still not gonna be allowed over here

The law is against those who try to stop them

>implying breeding and spreading your seed is consequential and that you shouldn't take advantage of every opportunity to have kin

I like japan

It's always a FUCKING leaf

>stop being the conquerer
>become the conquered
Funny thing is, West s being conquered by it's altruism. RIP

Pretty much this.

A lot of strong men in the West, but the leftists have built a system that works against us hard. Large scale brainwashing and coordinated attacks if anyone steps out of line.

>fat, BALDING roastie marries kebab manlet
nothing new

>SE Asia

Ahem user, SE Asia is Filled to the brim with Muslims

It's almost always USN servicemen in Okinawa or Expat Engrish teacher

it's funny because white women are seen as valuable worldwide and nobody wants anyone elses women. if anything white people will dillute all the other races until everyone is SOMETHING-America.

who is actually doing the real cucking? white women are cucking all the other women in the world.

asian women being the smartest of the subspecies have realised this are in a mad scramble to get white dick so that some asian survives into the future. black women are unwanted by everyone so they are always angry and fighting each other for the one fat homeless white guy who lives near the hood.

I think youre completely clueless as to the population of demographics of the world

whites are less than 10%, and will be diluted to nothing if your lackadaisacle autistic attitude is taken up by society. fucking christ