I thought Sikhs were bro-tier

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they aren't. no one actually cares about them, and neither should you.

They are okay, but cheaper than Jews. Real greedy folks.

They aren't, they're just slightly less shitty than slimes.
We had a Sikh kid at my middle school and he never understood no matter how many times he was told that you're not supposed to pee in the water fountain.

but I have so many sikh friends and they are so nice :'(

isn't water fountains made to pee in?? all my friends pee in water fountains?

No Abdul

Ugly shitskin 85 IQ towelheads, fuck 'em.

ok mohammed:)

If it has a drain, why shouldn't you pee in it? It's just going to go down the drain anyway.

spitting image

You realise this is what I'm talking about, right? Something you have to put your mouth near?

tell that to upper class mohammed in london!

SIKHS ARE BRO-TIER trust me im a white guy from texas.

Dude, Sikhs will literally offer you food all the fucking time. My Sikh friends are the reason I'm fat

No foreigner is bro tier when demanding a place in your country. Diversity is always weakness. Sorry, leaf, but deep down you know it.

They Are.
Even the SS had it's own retards though.
Nobody is Perfect.
They really should be in their own country though, destroy pakistan and give it to them.

That's just a meme. In reality, they're just as exclusive to white people and left-wing as any other minority group.

They are literally just poo in loos who wear towels on their heads. Instead of wiping their asses with their hands they use the towel. Which they then put back on.

The young man in that pic is mistaken.

Near? You mean over?

>t. A Sikh

>Invaders
>Bro-tier

Pick one.

Good one,
KEK
E
K

bullshit they will flip out on you over the smallest shit

every Sikh I've ever met has been a bro

i know right

Yeah you know what I changed my mind
sikhs let me tell you my friends are totally bro tier

They're just worried about being mistaken for mudslimes in the coming crackdown, but we should be glad to have them around.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi

DELET

what about the % of open defecation

They're afraid of being mistaken for Muslims
French people need to unironically educate themselves on the differences between Muslims and Sikhs, the difference could save your life
Sikhs are absolutely bro-tier and have been honorary whites since the days of British Raj

The ones I know will not notify you of an accounting error, but will admit to one when caught. They have no ties to the community and are self-interested in a very non-Christian way.

read this. it's the redpill on sikhs

Even the women look like bros.

But that's wrong, at least where I live
We have a lot of Sikhs in city government and their public record records are top notch, voting against amnesty for illegals, voting against extended welfare, voting against federal land grabs, etc.
Sikhs also organize food drives and recently set up a fund for poverty relief
Maybe one certain Sikh neglected to save you some shekels, but it shouldn't paint his entire people as a bunch of strangers

Best friend is a sikh who acted as my social guru from the ages of 18-22 and also took me to the gym to get me big. My uncle also married a sikh and she's great.

That's not even a meme. It's a forced meme.

They're big dudes. They are huge compared to other Indians.

Sikhs have issues, they run the biggest gangs in India, they have a lot of ultra-strict sects who the normie Sikhs tolerate, they engage in honor killings, etc.

Stop being fat

Made the mistake of stating the same in liberal echochamber. Folks get all pissed when you say anything besides Sikhs are the coolest, most chill persons you can know.
Cousin is half Sikh (mom's white). He's an asshole

NO

SIHK BRO TIER

BR OTIER SIKH BRO BOR SIKHCK BR O

Why would Sikh's be anything other than a variation of Indians? Why would they be any different?

He's not taller than me and he's big cause he went to the gym since he was 13. He works hard though. But all the Sikhs I know and get on with aren't religious so maybe that's the secret. They also act very English. I'd take Northern Indians over Arabs and Niggers any day.

>hindu says not to trust sikhs
>there are literally calling centers in india determined to scam americans
i don't think i should trust this grammatically loose hindu indian either.

t.buttmad currynigger hindu

Also stop blaming others for your shitty lifestyle

>give you free food (low investment)
>milk you dry on serious financial matters
need to get your head out of the clouds user

Oh, does his assholity come from his mother's side or his father's side?

Two Words: Brahmin Caste.

Because the upper classes never bothered to breed with the lower ones, India's intelligence is bellow average with a very high IQ concentration at the top.