Ok, you want the truth? Yes, we like black men. Yes they are bigger on average, yes they are better in bed on average...

Ok, you want the truth? Yes, we like black men. Yes they are bigger on average, yes they are better in bed on average, yes they are more manly. That does not mean we don't like white guys any more, it just means that there is more competition, and white guys either need to step up, or be left behind.

I know people will be angry about this. But as modern women, we are allowed, finally, to seek out sexual pleasure on our own terms. We want the best. And right now, that is black guys.

Deal with it

have fun getting rapekilled

SAGE

trannies prefer black guys?

Lol is this for real?

And you speak for all trannies, do you?

Because if that is her posting this she is ugly af.

Of course it is. Why would anyone make shit up to upset people on an anonymous imageboard?

>Competition

No Hymen, No Diamond

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Good luck with your welfare lifestyle. Hope it was worth it.

Could you kill yourself in any interesting ways?

White women suck anyway.

10/10 girls opinions don't mean shit. What makes you think your opinion matters? Assuming you are in fact a girl.

Wait between dick sizes and money, which one more important?

Have you ever tried meth? Its the white trash feminist choice drug.

Well then I hope you know how to make your own money cause the nigger you fuck sure doesn't, and you ain't getting mine.

If you're not bait, realize that all this shit about manliness being
Blacks>Whites>Asians
Is a shitty and fake meme.

Find me some fucking proof for your bullshit.

SAGED

OP is Antifa.

most white women think black men are disgusting creatures they are afraid to be left alone with.

I really hope white liberal women die of aids. Not just aids either SUPER FUCKING SLUT AIDS. That would make good men smile :)

Tits or gtfo

If you fail your suicide, then you should keep trying sweetie :)

You just get one of each, duh

>implying I'm not a cuck

If you need help just ask

SAY IT WITH ME YOU FUCKING MORONS

1 POST BY THIS ID

Gonna pay the coal toll sooner or later. Reminder not to post in slide threads without sage.

There is always a way to end yourself. Many opportunities.

Again, OP is antifa.

This is the equivilant of someone going to a vegan board and saying meat-eaters are better lovers than vegans. its idiocy.

Take all that black dick you want, Sista Soldia.

Us white dudes are going for hot Asian chicks who aren't carriers of Herpes and Feminism.

Black man here. So were talking about truth...

Dear white women :
Black men aren't specifically drawn to you.
We like culture. We like Intelligence. We like women that aren't superficial. We like women that want us for something more than a thrill smash.

Yes, we will fuck you if you throw yourselves at us like you almost always do. However, We don't get any heightened pleasure from doing so.

No, you are not great in be and you are below average.

You're a woman, so what do you know about being 'manly'? This doesn't mean that there aren't white women who are exceptions to these ignorant norms. It just means that the average roastie is a roastie.

Roasties aren't worth competing for. Why compete when they offer the goods to anybody?
Roasties will be roasties.

No one is angry about roasties being roasties.
The laws of natures don't change just because you think you're modern. Indeed, being a roastie whore is socially acceptable now and now men finally will accept the base natures of women and not praise them.

The women who set themselves apart from you will be still highly valued and respected like they were in times past. The roasties will be treated more and more like trash.

No one is getting left behind but you. As you grow older and find yourself unsuitable for maintaining a partner, you'll realize this.

Yes, if you prefer to get smashed, men will still smash and pass. Were dealing with it.

So, literally.. get fucked

Always remember you can always find slow and painful ways that would be grand.

nice tranny

>this LARPing
>these retards fallign for it

sage goes in all fields

>the gas chamber awaits

>no girly white bf

And I always lend a helping hand as long as its to do with you ghosting yourself.

>only lists physical attributes
>only focuses on her own sexual desire
>forgets white men built society with intellect, spirituality, compassion and empathy for women, strength in the face of doom

kys cunt

Ok OP...How can I meet a young white women that doesn't have a vagina that looks like oozing road kill? It's gross...total turn-off

how is this any different than white guys saying asiain women are more feminine?

What are you the singularity project for black people or the human instrumentality project for black people? I swear the people on these boards are the idiots of the world.

Do whatever you want its your life.

>nigga detected

You sounded sooooo convincing as a (((white woman))))

Whatever, nobody cares what you do.

Nobody cares about a bunch of buck wild whores though.

I get it.

Do what you want.

Cool

>Be me
>29
>Own house
>2 vehicles
>10k a month from 4 incomes
>White
>Huge dick
>Gun Guns and more Guns
>Have easily pulled pussy from guys that thought they were hot shit
>Standards so high, most American chicks can't compete

Keep your nigger dick you basic pumpkin spice ugh boot wearing gold digging run down by 26 slam piece stank cunt having ho.

I'm the guy your boyfriend wishes he was.

This is some ridiculous bait

trufe

But coalburner, you're going to end up with an STD and 3 illegitimate children that Jamal won't be paying for.

Guess who will pay for them?

Me.

t. white man with a big dick and a job

So fucking kill yourself you disgusting cunt, the world is pleading for you to do it.

Yes yes I'm very envious of the fat disgusting whaleplanets with pimples all over their foreheads trudging around Walmart buying sodas with EBT and a few half-nigglets in tow, you nogs sure get the best girls what will I ever do with my petite feminine girlfriend I just can't compete