Youtube neo-scientists

What is your take on this Sup Forums?

Btw read this with a condescending tone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ovo7G5Wk1RY&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus fucking Christ almighty. What goes through these morons heads?

lmao kleinfelters syndrome is a gender now? have they eever seen people with XYY or XXY? fucks sake

literally everything listed there is a genetic disorder

also this

This is the video from where i got the comment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ovo7G5Wk1RY&

>What is your take on this Sup Forums?
Point of conception and from there forward....Total control situation.

Is there a bigger goal aside from a bunch of freakish women with adam's apples?

They're taking something so mundane and making it more than it should. Left needs to be purged

>gender spectrum
>autism spectrum
>yes

These people argue like Jews. They try to find some one in a million phenomenon to try to re-shape otherwise ironclad concepts. I've found that the best way to argue with these people is to acknowledge that, yes, sometimes people can have something other than XX or XY.
However, this is an issue of health, and what is going to enable people to survive and thrive. Male-led, heterosexual relationships are objectively better for the individuals within those relationships, and for society as a whole.

>the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

Sex
>either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and most other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.

>tfw my mom had kleinfelters
She passed away but she'd probably let these retards know what's real.

it doesnt affect women bro

body dismorphia is how "gender identity" should be treated but no one is going to point out the use of "genosomes" ????

fuck this planet

Jewish Brainwashing and Child Abuse

someone posted about this earlier from some dumb science teacher.

people with legitimate mutations (like .01%) are not some type of new gender, just as humans growing a third arm or some shit are not a new species.

There are only two genders.

Ahh good old Reddit... Oh wait...

Literally none of the trannies have this though. Those conditions make up like 0.0001% of the population. Trannies have an extreme body dismorphia problem.

>humans have ten fingers
Thats a phobia pal.

>anomalies
exactly

This, and I bet the only example the libs use is that one athlete who had her olympic medal stripped.

>A term coined by John Money in 1955. John Money was a loon who was a pedophile and tried to force a biological male from a pair of male twins to become a female through various devious acts of sexual activities. Both twins eventually died from suicide

It can complicate pregnancy and cause higher concentrations of testosterone in women. Fetal development factors vary the severity in individuals.

there's a difference between genetic disorders and people with nothing wrong thinking they're a made up third gender. If you legitimately have anything he's listed it's probably been discovered at birth and you very likely have other bigger problems

>she

realistically the problem is people understanding sex to be determined by having XX or XY chromosomes, and then being shocked to discover that their highschool education didn't give them then an exact description of reality - they probably try to merge their own limited knowledge with the discovery of XXY chromosomal anomalies and end up assuming that the result would be a person who is both female (XX) and male (XY) simultaneously, instead of just a guy with a little bit of gyno

I have a good friend who is liberal who I do my best not to get in fights with only because I respect the friendship more than shooting his shit down and proving I am right. What I noticed from him is he will constantly contradict himself and it doesn't bother him as long as it fits his worldview. He mocks Alex Jones watchers calling them insane sociopaths who bite into any baseless conspiracy theory meanwhile he parrots the Trump is a Russian spy meme. Basically they think there is a good and evil side and they are on the good side so the ends justify the means. This mentality is dangerous because how far removed are they from validating straight up executing conservatives if they justify enough that they are destroying "evil".

My only problem is when they try to say "gender has no basis in biological sex."
I get that there are multiple forms of sex chromosome groupings and their genital phenotypes, and I don't even mind on-binary people who say they are not all male/female. Just fucking build unisex bathrooms for anyone who doesn't want to use the male/female ones, and don't get mad at people if they assume your gender when you first meet.

>chris chans clit

This is a major cost you are passive down to businesses though. Most building structures are designed for two gender bathrooms. To add another out of place one could be a major cost.

If you have one or more Y chromosomes, you are a male. If not, you are female. All of the genetic defects that can cause genuine confusion (like a male body not recognizing male hormones) are so rare that they do not matter, at all.

>have a Y chromosome
You're a male, you're a mutant, but you're still a male and that shit can be mostly solved with some hormones before puberty.
>No Y chromosome
You're a woman.

They're basically telling people their failed aberrations of humanity. They just include 'science' so it doesn't sound like they're saying you're physically wrong for existing.

Genetic anomalies don't contribute to normality. That's why they're anomalies.

XX = female
XY = male

Period.

I mean to say double x or double y, makes you a failed mutant.

Most buildings here have wheelchair accessible 3rd washrooms that are unisex because they're only single occupancy anyway

Honestly though just think about it how fucking often do you use a public bathroom anyway? I for one avoid them at nearly all costs