This place has changed me

Im honestly not sure if I can ever go back to unironically reading the (((news))) ever again, nothing else is as intellectually stimulating as the conversations that take place here between everyone hyperventilating and calling each other shill.
This place is like a gentlemans club that you can only be a part of if you are in fact intelligent enough to have a reasonable discourse (which basically eliminates 99% of women)
I really only have one question for anons out there,
doesnt it feel like Sup Forums is the battleground for the soul of western civilization?

I feel like im starting to see too many strings behind it all anons.

Tldr: pol is amazing I can never go back.

fuck off reddit

drumpf btfo

upvoted!

You are a sixteen year old intellectual with a double fedora on

Holy shit you reddit people are so far up your own ass

its kinda true but talking about it makes you a faggot. go out and do shit, you millennial bitch.

Hang here for a few months then try sitting through network evening news. It's absolutely unbelievable.

well, do shit about it I mean. Go out and beat an antifa till xhe cries for xhe's mom.

This.

Here have a le upvote.

>Im honestly not sure if I can ever go back to unironically reading the (((news))) ever again

you're doing it wrong.

I unironically read mainsteam news for the irony.

We are the master race you reddit fugs.

Thus giving them revenue. Boycot

welcome to the hurtbox

Now fuck off

Yeah this was literally my weekend. I just sat in bed all day drinking.

I hate you all for doing this to me.

>because they were bored and it was funny

Gets me everytime.

I warn newfags all the time, but they never listen.

look here faggot, I am not looking to 'bring down the system' by 'boycotting' the (((news))). thats a fucking useless sjw/liberal/fag tier of symbolic 'protest' and thus you're retarded.

I do not have cable, I use adblocks and noscript, and I often I watch pirated streams.

but I do not give a shit if once in a while (((they))) make a fraction of a cent off my views.

the lulz to be found in the daily MSM news are too worthy to ignore.

I even sift through jew news from jew land in undecipherable jew runes for less mainstream lulz.

This is exactly what happened to me, except I was baited in and turned by Facebook ironic meme pages posting satire

fuck all you faggots for doing this to me...

>weekend
get on my level babby

You could have prevented this.