The fuck is this?

the fuck is this?

Real Americans speaking.

who was other 2%??

omit/no opinion

Nerd virgins who really want him to get the nuclear codes

All the hatred you see for him isn't emanating from his voters, it's just a bunch of haha-told you so liberals.

>2% regret
Exactly the same percentage of the country that's JEWISH.

Also HOMOSEXUAL!

No shit
After all the bullshit any Trump supporter took, they aren't going to all of sudden say
>I shouldve been ready for her
People seem to forgot we were on the edge WW3 with Hillary, until that point Im not regretting shit

Numbers allegedly reflecting the results of some sort of poll where recipients are given two very limited and meaningless choices.

jews love trump.

Anyone got that pasta about some Russian guy talking about being gay
>Mom I am homosex

I don't think it was the right thing to do and I also don't regret doing it. Trump has long been a favorite icon since wwe and even before. It's not that I worship him or consider him an idol, I think of him as inspirational, I look up to him. I have wanted trump to be president for many years so to say this was the right thing to do demeans the affection I have for him. Voting trump was the greatest experience of my life and hope to do it again in next election.

We are the 2%

>doesn't add up to 100%
American mathematics, everyone

pay denbts

Not globalist Jews.

The truth speaks

Literally only the Clinton and Obama families.

>the fuck is this?

Self-explanatory.

>the fuck is this?
Something that was obvious to everyone who isn't retarded.

Don't get me wrong. Trump's made some mistakes that have made him less popular among some but does that mean people are wishing they had "Been with her"?

FUCK NO!

Trump's supporters are resolute and behind him 100% percent. Fickle libshits who don't believe in anything bu themselves and their next munchy can't understand that kind of loyalty to a leader.

lol thats with average error taken out. We should be as good at numbers like you, who can't pay your municipal workers, let alone their pensions.

Pay denbts you repulsive olive nigger

A thousand shills crying out in pain as another narrative destroyed

Alternatively they'll just say its fake/compromised.

It's the "dunno" answer you dumb ameritard, it has nothing to do with "average error" or any other dumb shit you might come up with. Jesus Christ how do you still remember to breath you walking cheeseburger??
K Y S
Y
S

DRUMPF BTFO. IT'S OVER FOR HIM. DEMS WILL SWEEP THE MIDTERMS #RESIST #MARCHAGAINSTTRUMP

>LOL DOESNT ADD UP TO 100 XDXD
>ACTUALLY IT DOES AMERITARD WUT ABOUT THE DUNNO ANSWER?

Your bait is extreme shit. It's so bad that you just have to give it a (you).

pay denbts

Anyone else slightly worried by those dictator percentages? Of course you aren't, that would require foresight.

Trump reich when?
We will remove the leaf menace from this earth.