What does Sup Forums think about trump halting expedited H1B Visas...

What does Sup Forums think about trump halting expedited H1B Visas? I think that it's a good move to make NEETs more employable, but could other countries like Canacuck take up cheap skilled labor?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/mar/15/us-could-take-more-than-1250-refugees-from-manus-and-nauru-senate-told
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It should be used as intended, only if there are legitimate shortages

>I think that it's a good move to make NEETs more employable
They'll have to drag me out of my room. Being a NEET is too /comfy/.
>but could other countries like Canacuck take up cheap skilled labor?
BASED TRUDEAU

>implying I won't kms if I can't get a job soon

you guys are taking 1250 refugees from us so you're making up for it anyhow

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Banning it makes you racist and keeping it obtainable makes people scream that you aren't pumping enough money into STEM.

Yeah I agree.

My mom isn't a Trump supporter, but she has been wanting to see an end to H-1B visas because she knows they're what take Americans' jobs, not illegals.

>cheap skilled labor

Fuck that. If companies want slave labor, they can go to China (we will penalize the hell out of them though).

As long as we still have unemployed/underemployed Americans here, we shouldn't be taking in a single foreigner to do come take our jobs.

I don't care if we have to subsidize more education or training for our workforce. Our governments' responsibility is to look out for American citizens, not Pajeets & Pablos who've aren't citizens, never payed a dime into the system, or gave anything to our nation.

America first. Americans first.

Hope they actually do something about this bullshit.

>refugees

You mean any North African or Arab that happens to have brown skin, almost none of whom are actually from Syria?

>you're making up for it anyhow

An uneducated Somali farmer isn't of any value. A French engineer or a Swedish software developer is.

they are from the countries we refuse to take refugees from

>Goledzinowski said many of those held on Australia’s offshore islands – most are entering their fourth year in detention there – fled the Middle East before the rise of Isis.

>“The US administration has undertaken to take 50,000 [refugees] this year globally.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/mar/15/us-could-take-more-than-1250-refugees-from-manus-and-nauru-senate-told

>Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
>Banning it makes you racist

And it's just xenophobia, not even racism. Of course libshits always cry racism anyways.

All of the fat fucking useless retards on welfare need to be thrown into schools and then forced into the jobs the poo in loos are currently being imported to do. This system is fucking DUMB.

So they're not refugees. They're just economic migrants & islamic invaders. Barbaric animals, cockroaches passing themselves off as "refugees" even though they're not fleeing from anything and a real "refugee" would go to the nearest safe place (ie. another middle eastern country or many of the European countries they pass through that don't give as much free welfare money as Germany & the UK)

tl;dr they're not refugees

Apparently companies think that our schools aren't effective in producing currently marketable knowledge, which is somewhat true because tech evolution exploded in the last few decades, but I don't know what makes a Paki or Pajeet more qualified.

well, that makes it heaps better

>And it's just xenophobia
[citation needed]

Yeah, there are legit non xenophobic reasons to be against imported labor.

I say we just use our sci-fi CIA/NASA skills to bring Hitler back to life using some of his DNA. Then put him in charge of solving the Muslim Question.

I think he'd be more on their side, be an isolationist and start dealing with the American Question

kek. If he managed to get all the Jews out of our country, i wouldn't be mad. Australia would need a purge of it's own too. Every western nation would. Your country isn't immune from the Jewish tentacles' reach.

He would only be on their side if they promised to go back to their desert shitholes and take care of Israel.

Are any of these 'refugees' skilled enough to take valuable American jobs? If not then they're the same status as illegals but will be able to vote and live on welfare.