ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Isis to attack Europe

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html

>the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-russian-aggression-xsdnldzkq
navalinstitute.com.au/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels
haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931
cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says
foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill
timesofisrael.com/israeli-satellite-captures-nuclear-capable-russian-missiles-in-syria
timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike
nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Egypt-seeks-Russian-arms-that-could-undermine-treat-with-Israel-344465
timesofisrael.com/iaf-arrow-battery-intercepts-syrian-missile-in-first-reported-use-of-the-system
bigstory.ap.org/article/44c8332fd5a645478fbec7d4732a8fc5/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html
newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588
large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/08/09/the-u-s-military-is-preparing-for-the-real-star-wars
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/476182/Russia-developing-star-wars-space-weapons
spaceflightinsider.com/missions/defense/russian-soyuz-2-1b-rocket-successfully-launches-tundra-satellite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252
phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html
tass.com/defense/902921
books.google.com/books?id=AwkVgNPRnKoC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-nsa-idUSKCN0W35M8
technologyreview.com/s/423871/cell-phones-microwaves-and-the-human-health-threat
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf
google.com/patents/US6506148
youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night
educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc
youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25
youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_LisYhrVo
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8472810/Wikileaks-Al-Qaeda-plotted-chemical-and-nuclear-attack-on-the-West.html
nytimes.com/2011/05/02/world/asia/osama-bin-laden-is-killed.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship, police said

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

>Putin warns of nuclear war

youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ

>Hundreds of thousands of Nato troops will be put on a higher state of alert amid growing tensions with Russia

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-russian-aggression-xsdnldzkq

>Russian submarine activity topping Cold War levels

navalinstitute.com.au/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels

>Russia to Launch Massive Ballistic Missile Test From Nuclear Subs

haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931

>Russia's military plane provocations worsening, NATO chief says

cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says

>Russia’s decision to send long-range strategic bombers on regular patrol missions across the Gulf of Mexico is unprecedented

foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html

>Russia 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

>“Putin is rearming more rapidly and extensively than Hitler in the late 1930s.”

upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill

>Israeli satellite spots launchers for Russian nuclear-capable missiles in Syria

timesofisrael.com/israeli-satellite-captures-nuclear-capable-russian-missiles-in-syria

>Russian state media reported that Israeli Mossad agents and other foreign military officers were killed in Aleppo on Tuesday in a Russian missile strike

timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike

>American intelligence analysts have concluded that a recent Israeli airstrike on a warehouse in Syria did not succeed in destroying all of the Russian-made antiship cruise missiles that were its target

nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html

>Russia Is Arming Hezbollah

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html

>EGYPT SEEKS RUSSIAN ARMS THAT COULD UNDERMINE TREATY WITH ISRAEL

jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Egypt-seeks-Russian-arms-that-could-undermine-treat-with-Israel-344465

>IAF ‘Arrow’ battery intercepts Syrian missile, in first reported use of the system

timesofisrael.com/iaf-arrow-battery-intercepts-syrian-missile-in-first-reported-use-of-the-system

>“In 2017, all of Israel is under threat,” said Col. Itzik Bar of the military’s Homefront Command. Preparations are underway for Israel to deal with “very high amounts” of incoming fire, he said.

bigstory.ap.org/article/44c8332fd5a645478fbec7d4732a8fc5/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again

>The commander of Israel's Home Front issued a stark warning on Monday that the Middle East is headed for a full-scale, multi-front war that would see the use of weapons of mass destruction

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html

>PUTIN: CHERNOBYL DISASTER SHOULD SERVE AS A LESSON TO THE WORLD

newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588

>The Vulnerability of Nuclear Facilities to Cyber Attack

large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf

>The United States possesses more space weaponry than any other country

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/08/09/the-u-s-military-is-preparing-for-the-real-star-wars

>Russia reveals new generation satellite to fight war in space

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/476182/Russia-developing-star-wars-space-weapons

>Russia lost all of its early warning satellites in the spring of 2014.

spaceflightinsider.com/missions/defense/russian-soyuz-2-1b-rocket-successfully-launches-tundra-satellite

>two secret Soviet programs, "Mercury" and "Volcano", aimed at developing a "tectonic weapon" that could set off earthquakes from great distance

>US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, said..."Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports

>According to state-run Rossiiskaya Gazeta, the destructive power attributed to the new torpedo's warhead would fit the description of a cobalt bomb.

>A cobalt bomb has never been tested because of the devastating radiation it would unleash.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252

>"We are talking about autonomous weapons, which means that there is no one behind it. AI: artificial intelligence weapons," he told a forum in Davos. "Very precisely, weapons that can locate and attack targets without human intervention."

phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html

>Russia crafting line of ‘dragonfly’ drones

tass.com/defense/902921

>It is believed that Russian researchers used reverse transcriptase-PCR to create a DNA copy of the Ebola virus and then spliced the genes encoding key virulence factors into the unnecessary regions of the smallpox genome.

>Alibek believes that this chimera, which he has named Ebolapox, would be capable of causing hemorrhagic smallpox, the most fatal form of the disease, in all infected individuals

books.google.com/books?id=AwkVgNPRnKoC

>Novichok is a series of nerve agents that were developed by the Soviet Union in the 1970s and 1980s. Allegedly these are the most deadly nerve agents ever made

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent

>U.S. military hackers have penetrated Russia's electric grid, telecommunications networks and the Kremlin's command systems

>Russia, China and other nations have probed and left hidden malware on parts of U.S critical infrastructure, "preparing the battlefield," in military parlance, for cyber attacks that could turn out the lights or turn off the internet across major cities

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936

>NSA chief says 'when, not if' foreign country hacks U.S. infrastructure

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-nsa-idUSKCN0W35M8

>Cell Phones, Microwaves And The Human Health Threat

>The microwaves that cell phones emit can interact with human tissue in an entirely new way, says theoretical biologist at a government lab

technologyreview.com/s/423871/cell-phones-microwaves-and-the-human-health-threat

>THE EFFECT OF MICROWAVES ON THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM

ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf

>It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set

google.com/patents/US6506148

youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night

educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html

youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc

youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A

akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25

youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_LisYhrVo

remember, winter comes twice a year

it's fall now in Christchurch

Yeah but what's your overall point?

survival

When do you think WWIII is? I'd give it 20 years tops.

Gee Wiz! So when are we all gonna die?

it's already begun

major fireworks? soon. who knows. weeks? months?

aim high; there will be survivors

if you fail, you won't lose anything you weren't going to lose anyway

have faith

see "the will to believe"

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”
Which is when?

time will tell. I have my own theory

>26 Apr 2011

>One of the terrorist group’s most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured.

>Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the al-Qaeda mastermind currently facing trial in America over the 9/11 atrocities, was involved in a range of plans including attacks on US nuclear plants and a “nuclear hellstorm” plot in America.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8472810/Wikileaks-Al-Qaeda-plotted-chemical-and-nuclear-attack-on-the-West.html

>MAY 1, 2011

>Bin Laden Is Dead

nytimes.com/2011/05/02/world/asia/osama-bin-laden-is-killed.html

---

May Day, like 911 (see 9/11) is a distress code in the calendar

>time will tell. I have my own theory
I thought they had an actual countdown or something.
Interesting theory though. Odd how that article comes out just 5 days before Bin Laden is killed.

Seems too early. Maybe the people were saying the same thing before WWII, but I just don't see the appropriate amount of instability. Things are fucked, and they're probably going to get more fucked, but I don't think we're there yet. There isn't any sort of world wide great depression, for instance.

If we die they lose

> There isn't any sort of world wide great depression, for instance.

things don't always repeat exactly. there was an economic crisis in '08. we have a lot more control and tools at our disposal now (eg. technology, QE) to keep things afloat

>I just don't see the appropriate amount of instability

look at the Middle East. sharp escalation lately; Israel has attacked Syria numerous times in recent months; red lines on both sides, U.S. and Russia both involved, etc.

time will tell

You forgot to use the KNOWLEDGE BOMB meme

how does UVB-76 fit into this?

no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)

hard to say for sure

HAPPENING INBOUND

probably a false flag

thats the point

isnt isis a moslem name for 12 year old moslem girls take youre filthy pedo shit out of hear

NO HAPPENING NUMBERS DONT LIE

THE NUMBERS, MASON

how many numbers are in a number