Pikeville Antifa Protest

Looks like Antifa is going to protest a rally in Pikeville, KY. It's suggested that there could be escalation there because of the open carry laws of KY. Antifa is trying to obfuscate their identity by NOT wearing black and using some other sort of method to identify themselves.

I call on the power of weaponized autism to figure out what this identification method is.

Antifa's Pikeville page.
itsgoingdown.org/join-and-support-the-mobilization-in-pikeville-kentucky/

A place to report findings:
menofthewest.net/antifa-plans-disrupt-events-pikeville-ky/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MAHL_uggHEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao
>Antifa
>Trying to gain ground in on of the most conservative are of the US

Hey! I'm from Appalachia.
Gas the kikes, race war now!

>stand up against the nazi threat, you inbred bucktoothed redneck hillbilly racist nazis!
Yeap.

lol the KKK would be more accepted in hickville than ANTIFA commie betas

This is gonna be good.

I would laugh if these faggots get dragged out to the woods and fugged.

>antifa
>Kentucky
Hahaha I can't wait for this

I look forwards to another comfy night on Sup Forums watching Antifa thugs getting their heads smashed in.

kentucky residents were taking 300 yard shots when the rest of the world couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at 40.

I predict sniper attacks on antifa.

>Appalachia
>Antifa
God in heaven there is not a worse combination on this earth
I live in Kentucky, I long for the day Appalachia is destroyed.

:D
The locals will make short work of you user.

So Antifa want to get killed this time rather than just beaten senseless

>Commie Antifas vs Appalachian Kentuckians

Oh lawd they know not what they do.

I waiting for these bad asses to "protest" in places with guns, this should be good.

They're gonna get fuckin rekt if they try to pull some shit lol. Fuck I can't wait!

t. Appalachian user.

Ale-8 is amazing.

Antifa...in my state? Why do colleges have to be liberal hell holes

WHAT. NAZI. THREAT?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. THIS ISN'T 1944.

Make antifa squeal like a pig.

I was going to go but I ended up having to fix my car so I don't have the resources to make the trip/equip myself for the battle. The event they are protesting was moved to private property so if they pull shit at the event there will for sure be bullets flying. The march through the city is probably where antifa is going to stage resistance and I foresee a false retreat from the right to bait the faggots into a hornets nest.

Louisville antifags raised around 6,000 to attend this protest, they're pooling in from Louisville. Don't miss this anons, this will be the first clash with a body count. Shit is about to get very real in Kentucky.

>eastern KY
rip

You're goddamn right.

Yeah cos they totally get their money from small donations right?

It's setting up to be complete chaos with antifa getting raped all over the coal fields.

Shot heard round the world part 2, electric boogalo.

I'm thinking about taking a loan out on my car so I can attend. I'm not carrying but I will 100% go hand to hand and bait them for an ambush.

Appalachian here.
Hitler did nothing wrong.

I found their gofundme for the event, I'm sure there's more donors but I was just stating what I've seen with my own eyes.

even with a tank they would lose

probably nazi arm bands. these are some real retards we are dealing with.

>antifa starting shit in Kentucky

lol they're gonna get fucked up. Kentucky is red pilled, armed to teeth, and they don't give a fuck about some dumbshit LARPers

Not to mention the event's proximity to WV and all the coal miners they've been advocating death for will be there.

Just throwing this out there, this isn't Berkeley with some antifa loving faggot mayor. Kentucky cops do not fuck around, they will be arresting these homos as soon as they start shit. Violently.

fuck antifa. wish the cops would waste them all.

>Be Me, 23 year old Antifa from Manhattan, NY
>Use my daddy's credit card to drive my hybrid from New York to Pikeville KY
>Get lost four times despite the ease of navigating the USA with the Eisenhower Interstate System
>Fuck Eisenhower though, he's a dead Fascist
>Two days later, finally arrive in Hillbilly Hell, Kentucky
>See a bunch of other enlighten individuals and their cars all stopped on the road into "Town"
>There's some white cis-het shitlord claiming to be the County Sheriff, with all of his men ~50 yards behind him standing beside their Patrol Cars with the driver and passenger doors open, two officers to a car
>He says "Ain't nuffin but trouble for you folk up 'head. Best go back the way ya came."
>Everyone starts screaming at this shitlord, thinking he can tell us what to do when he didn't even go to a pricey liberal arts school for a gender studies degree
>We keep screaming at him, when he makes some sort of motion
>Sheriff raises his right arm to even with his shoulder, forearm straight up, with an open hand facing his face
>He then swings it forward, pointing toward the crowd
>All of his officers are dumping tear gas rounds from their shotguns toward the crowd, so they can oppress us
>The clever Sheriff had a gas mask on his hip the whole time
>Through the gas mask, he says "Leave, or be arrested. Resist, and see what happens. Can't run now, you ain't hidin' from the hounds."
>As we are leaving, I see a bunch of dumb fascist hillbillys with large "Trump" signs rocking on their chairs, laughing at us
>Fascist shitlords win this round

More like
>be me
>be antifag
>start shit
>get shot
>claim oppression
>I get arrested
>wut.jpg
>daddy Soros help me
>get bailed out of jail
>never come back to Kentucky

and nothing of value was lost

Nah
>Be me
>Be hardass communist antifa warrior
>Go to Pikeville to fight facism and promote diversity
>Bring wine bottles and pepper spray
>Get to Kentucky
>No minorities
>Still attend with my other white privileged trust fund comrades
>See Nazi backwoods coal mining shitlord
>throwbottle.png
>castledoctrine.gif
>Get shot directly through body's center of mass
>Die a retarded 2017 American communist

At least they think they are on the "right" side of history?

I've been to Pikeville and they're going to write checks their ass won't be able to check. Auburn is one thing. If you haven't been to Pikeville, then you just don't fucking know.

*cash

I can't wait, its going to be epic

Pic is PIKEVILLE. Not a goddamn thing goes on there except coal and pill popping. These mother fuckers have been waiting to kill a mother fucker for some time.

They'll be sending smoke signals over the hill to get the rest of the family over.

This is going to be fucking juicy.

>antifa in ky
ok then
youtube.com/watch?v=MAHL_uggHEo

Rockcastle County. Fuck Antifags.

Is it Saturday yet? I'll be laying in the popcorn and beer for this one.
Larping commie wanna be's heading down Kentucky way to pull some of their bullshit? They need to bring medical supplies and body bags.

Underrated post,
FACT: all of the best American snipers have been from Kentucky

>you'ns
>not yous

is that you, old hickory?
is this me?

oh also don't get lazy. they are trying the same thing you all did at berkelerkelerkekly.

no appalachiac has a reason to miss this.
contact all the correct goons you know, and bring those goons with you. bring booze.

Antifa is going to get their shit pushed in some more this week?

Why do they keep saying yall? And folk?

Kentucky user here. Thanks for helping me plan my weekend!!! This is gonna be fun. Been wanting to bust some antifa skulls. I was at the trump rally in Louisville and some faggot pulled out an antifa flag. It was instantly ripped out of his hands and he started swinging. Hit a veteran in a wheelchair with his pussy punchs and instantly got beat into the dirt. He was then arrested by LMPD!!! Lmfao it was awesome. Not in my state mother fucker!!!

>Antifa.
>In Pikeville KY.
...They really wanna get fucking killed dont they, this isnt even a fucking joke and I say this because PIKEVILLE HAS A FUCKING KKK CLAN AREA WHERE THEY HOLD FUCKING MEETINGS AND ARE SURROUNDED BY THEM!

>Implying I am going anywhere near that mess.
>Implying I wont see on the news a buncha locals who wanted some fun going to it.
God speed. Many people in the Appalachia region have seen the news with Antifa destroying areas, there was a local news asking people about their thoughts. "How do these people sleep at night knowing they destroyed their town." "They wont burn our community down, ill see to that."

So, they are pretty well and fucked if they get out of hand.

Sadly

Guys we should start our own antifa groups in places we know they will get btfo. This could be a good tactic for quality entertainment. I'm thinking there is some potential in this idea.

Whoever fires the first shot will lose

>Implying I am going anywhere near that mess.

don't be a pucci.
you are the mess.

This is being shared throughout Centeral Kentucky, for the benefit of the Patriots in Kentucky. Keep it coming. o7

Good luck, be safe, and don't get shot or arrested.

I spelled Central wrong, my bad. Been texting people all night. Oathkeepers have been informed also.

Oh boy, I hope this trend continues. I CANNOT wait for them to come visit ole West Virginia. That'll be a good day.

Alvin York was from right down the road in TN. They don't call it Kentucky Windage for nothing.

Antifa showing their asses in the land of guns, 4wd's, and coal miners. Good, we could use less antifa fucks anyways.

It's a Southern thang. It's "you all", but shortened. It rolls off the tongue.

not if its the locals, the regulars cant shoot

Why doesn't Georgia ever get to have happenings?

My local police beat a nigger Rodney King style and nothing even happened.

No no, you dont get it bong user, let me run this down for you.
>Pikeville has a meth drug trade.
>A group of the bloods gangmembers exist there as well as the KKK.
>The groups all have a agreement of "trade drugs, nothing bad happens."
Even the fucking black gang members, hang out with the white nazi's, and hate Antifa.
So, you have a bunch of asshole coming in and telling them "your life sucks" when they know it sucks, and "we will burn your town down."

You have to realize, if Antifa tries to destroy one thing there, there may be dead people, and its not even a joke.

The Ap* people are poor as shit, who dream of just having a store near them, and they watch Berkley and cheer on people beating their shit in because the news covered Antifa destroying the community!

pretty sure you'll be able to tell who's antifa no problem

I know what it means. I just hate it when liberal cunts use it to try and appeal to blacks.

All Antifa ever does here in Michigan is stand on the steps of the State Capitol in Lansing and scream like monkeys, or stage protests in liberal cesspools like Ann Arbor. They're too pussy to try their shit anywhere else in the state.

What I'm saying is that whoever fired the first shot will be painted in a bad light and therefore lose.

Yes, they will be the green haired, pierced faced horde of faggotry.

>If you haven't been to Pikeville, then you just don't fucking know.
enlighten us who haven't been then.

Pls let this happen

This right here. People think it's going to be some cool videos of someone getting beat here and something getting thrown here.

Multiple people will die if these ANTIFA people push these mother fuckers too far. I'm from the Hills. Don't live there any longer, but they have no clue the snake pit they're diving into.

Lexington resident here, I'm weak shit compared to the Appalachians, and Antifa and all the campus liberals around here are weak shit compared to an average fuckhead like me. Antifa is going to get slaughtered in ways they could never predict. I would NEVER dare fuck with any mountain folk around here, they're hard, strong, armed, and don't feel like negotiating with a bunch of teenage city liberals.

This guy gets it, I know a few guys who shoot weekly. One guy hangs his target sheets on his wall and changes it every week, his groupings are always dead fucking center on the chest and the head. This fucker never shuts the fuck up about Chris Kyle, and he fucking loves his country.

Fuck Louisville needs to be on this list twice, 10 bucks says that's where half of these antifa fuckers will come from, along with a shameful amount from my own city.

Seriously, Fuck Louisville

Coal. Meth. Pills.

That's fucking it bro. Some back wood white (and black) mother fuckers who seriously will kill a mother fucker if they step out of line.

You know what to do, the time has come for you to serve my dear user.

You could become a legend.

I went ate at the hibachi grill in Pikeville last week. Obviously the manager's first language was Japanese so picture the Japanese accent mixed with hillbilly English. I'd never heard anything like it.

are you going to be there saturday?

Can't, I work Saturday and I'm like 3 hours away.

>antifa wants to destroy this
when they start rioting and wrecking benches and trash cans they will get stomped hard

Applachia Kentucky Fag here

Where in pikeville and how much armor to wear?

>Population: 6,905 (2013)
They're all gonna die.
And I mean ANTIFA, of course.
Or like 3 are going to show up, then leave.

There is a small college in Pikeville.
That is the only possible reason I could see them choosing this location to get any sort of Marxist locals to join them. There can't be many.

Antifa fails to realize this also, you can't walk into a place like Pikeville and try to use racial tension to your advantage because everyone there IS TOO POOR TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT RACE. You pretty much need some sort of wealth inequality to actually kickstart racial tension, that's why it's so bad in cities. But in rural KY everyone is in the same shitty boat and they will sure as hell identify with each other before siding with a bunch of faggy antifa college kids. This is literally one of the worst fights they could pick across the entire country.

>Pikeville
Oh fuck me, that's hardly an hour away.
Who here /EKY/?
Perry reporting in.

Howdy. I'm from that part of the country. Entire mom side of family is from Kentucky. Hell, I'm part Cherokee injun, and might even have some Davey Crocket in me...

Anyhow... I've been to Pikeville.

Let me tell you, Antifia rolls in to that town, in about three hours word will spread every where.

There will be a race between all the good ole boys with their pickup trucks to see who can do the most donuts on AntiFa.

The towns folk will just look on in confusion.

What will end up happening, is that the LE will look the other way, while the locals take AntiFa up into the hills and feel them to their bootleg whiskey mills for fuel.

Word of advice for Antifa: Make sure you get a full shot of smack before going into town, to ease the pain.

The gay population there is bigger than you would expect. Add that to U Of L and UK and there may be a decent turnout.

Funny thing, even blacks will acknowledge it's more Southern than black to say y'all.

Whitley here

man who grew up in north Georgia here

these faggot pussies even try to touch my Dixie they will get deliveranced faster than they can recite every gender.

I have a couple labs up there in the Meth Mountains in Pikeville. Nothing but rednecks lots of guns and shit to do. Antifa would be insane to start some shit. You can get lost real quick and if the fog rolls in they ain't never gonna find the bodies.

I just hope someone streams it
I dont have high hopes for it though

After watching the Antifa video, its nothing.

Here is the run down.
>The leader cant pronounce Antifa.
The other kicker is they showed a coal mines from Virginia, which is HILARIOUS AS FUCK!
>They feature themselves talking to some men covered in coal dirt and they look like they wanna kill this asshole.
>Its being held on private property because the county denied them permits to hold their shit.
>They got requested their by "college age kids"

Their objective.
>A work shop.
>A sing along.
and the kicker.
>You have to pay to get in.

In other words, they are coming to a poor area to ask for money so they can be told why they are poor.
Props to the Antifa dude who said its Jews fault they are poor, shocked the shit out of me.

If my daughter went full Larp commie scum, she would be dead to me.

>May be related to Crocket and has Cherokee in me.
Guess you are my cousin then, no shit.

>However, they failed to account for the anti-fascists who are organizing here or the deep-seeded history of resistance in these hollers of rural Kentucky
Oh these chucklefucks are going to die.
They really don't know what they're talking about.
The whole coal thing and IWW have been dead for a century.

RIP-a-fucking-roo.

WHOOPS I MEANT TO SAY!
The Antifa leader cant pronounce Appalachia correctly.

Don't come into a mountain town & start trouble. The police & locals will be standing side by-side bashing skulls, if you (they) do. These local folks have been here for generations & everybody goes to Church, HS Football games, the cow sale, etc,, together. They're tight knit & hate outsiders, as it is.