Why dont you cunts care?

Trump Plans to Resurrect TTIP

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/22/claim-trump-planning-resurrect-ttip-put-eu-before-britain-trade-deal/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/KubTh
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/04/23/trump-now-puts-britain-behind-eu-in-queue-for-trade-deal-not-that-it-matters/#250b0f0b3a77
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck trump

>claim

Because what can we do at this point?

whos this bonor condoner?

Some random chick, I don't think her name's ever been posted, but she has an album on Imgur, not very big tho
imgur.com/gallery/KubTh

>Mr Trump’s change of heart has been put down to Mrs Merkel’s intransigence. After her trip to Washington, she briefed cabinet colleagues on what she said were “very basic misunderstandings” by Mr Trump on the “fundamentals” of the EU and trade.

“Ten times Trump asked her if he could negotiate a trade deal with Germany. Every time she replied, ‘You can’t do a trade deal with Germany, only the EU’,” a senior German politician said. “On the eleventh refusal, Trump finally got the message, ‘Oh, we’ll do a deal with Europe then.’

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/04/23/trump-now-puts-britain-behind-eu-in-queue-for-trade-deal-not-that-it-matters/#250b0f0b3a77

"...unnamed sources have told The Times."

Fuck off

it was Merkel who did the stumping

The Forbes article you just cited attributes its information to the same 'Times' article which doesn't provide a named source. So basically: "...unnamed sources have told The Times."

Fuck off

Kek

>Hello, waiter! I'd like the best wine you have please!
>Okay I'll get you a random bottle from our cellar.
>No no, I want only the best!
repeat 10 times
>Fine! It's not like I don't have enough money to buy the lot after all.

It's going to happen. Probably named differently but the same in essence.

Is she moving really fast?

F A K E N E W S

no idea

im going to need a fucking sauce m8

I don't know if anybody ever identified her
imgur.com/gallery/KubTh

How many human beings did she eat to get this thicc?

I don't know but I wish she'd eat my dick instead

>Claim
Come back when you have something substantial

because Sup Forums is a bastion of substantiated claims backed with well tried and criticised proofs

Fake News

That would cause Civil War if Trump tries to pass that through.

I started to support him purely on the fact he was against it, I'm sure there are yanks who are the same.
shits fucked mate

>claim
>trump
>planning
>breitbart
>real news

I should've posted this one in the OP