Is the only way to fix things through full on global economic collapse?

Is the only way to fix things through full on global economic collapse?

Only if we have many white children before it happens.

Leverage, boy. The plan is to have 6+ kids per white womb and abuse welfare. Our system must fall.

killing all the Jews might work too

beats the hell outta my shitty plan.

but I can't find em, kek. I literally donno where they are.

>make more young whites for the Jew to corrupt and conscript into their brainwashed armies
first things first user

And then war. No economic collapse comes without war.

Just hold to your bitcoins guys,

No. But world governments will need to seize the "too big to fail" banks as well as seize assets of the Jew globalist bankers.

Fiat currency is a disaster waiting to happen. Usury is obscene.

We're stupid so we'll do it the most painful way, plenty of other ways though.

would prefer the ice age, i might freeze and starve to death but at least i want live near any shitskins. they'll be long gone through a lack of vitamin d.

actually my idea is pretty foolproof. Since you have your 6 children going to the same school, you'll have control over the status quo and can change the brainwashing to the extreme right wing.

If every white man does this: we win.

look for curious coincidences and they can usually be found nearby

This is actually a good idea. For a while, I've been having the idea that collapsing the welfare state by voting leftist might even be a good idea to accelerate the collapse. Just be prepared.

New York City and Israel.

do not give up your leverage. that's called getting cucked

but do milk the welfare system. THAT is the battlegrounds we will first defeat the nigger in.

Pretty much OP economic collapse and death to bankers and elites.

I'm starting to think so

Inciting violence against Jews will be a trivial matter after a 1930s style economic crash. People today can't even live without their smartphones. Can you imagine what modern, pampered people of today would be willing to do if they ever felt serious hunger?

Can you imagine niggers without welfare?

We'd win in an instant.

>niggers without welfare

it's called Africa and they eat each other

It has become apparent that people like Trump and Le Pen and other civic nationalists wont change anything and at best will just slightly delay the inevitable and give people who understand that things are fucked up a false sense of having an ability to vote and change things without having to upset their comfort levels that come with the modern world. I feel they are allowed to exist because they give people a way to take out their anger which makes them less likely to actually revolt and get violent.

I cant exactly articulate it, but i feel as though comfort is the source of most of the degeneracy around us. Just compare the great depression era generation to boomers and what has continued to come after them. Specifically i think about women and how different things are when the world is comfortable and easy vs when it is rough and they actually have to rely on men. Modern women are literally a byproduct of this shit. I guess im just very jaded, but over the past few days of going to malls, walmart and other places i havent been in years, i see so much degeneracy, people, and things that wouldnt be possible to exist without this system we live in.

I dont think things can be fixed politically. The genie cannot be put back into the bottle, but even if it could, the majority of people dont even want it to be put back in because many people benefit from it. Since it cannot be fixed and because people dont want to go back, the only way is a complete societal reset. I am slowly hopping on the accelerationist train and hoping for economic collapse followed by civil wars world wide/ww3.

yeah. the "extreme left" is nothing more than one half of the theater to make everyone centrist and protect the status quo.

You will see concessions and "compromises" on several issues, leading us to the center.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a fake atrocity to give everyone a scare and a wakeup call.

>tfw work a shitty wagecuck job and i just learned that my aunt gets more money from welfare each month than i make from actually working
>tfw she is like 300 pounds and hasnt worked in 30 years

I dont even see what the point of attempting to contribute to this society is. I see so many people who actually give a shit and work hard get nothing while these fat slobs get just as much or more from doing nothing. Not to mention the fact that I gain nothing from this society anyway. I dont know why i continue to contribute and work for a society that i hate and that i get nothing from. I really should get on neetbux. Someone needs to make a guide for Sup Forums on how to easily get on welfare, post them all over and make threads on draining the economic system so we can crash this even faster.

I just quit a wagecuck job after 2 months. No 2 weeks, I just walked out of that slave ship.

Here's why: I was by far and away the greatest worker. I could do everything and more, and was expected to. When the work was finished, its noted that "labor costs are too high" so I get more work, and less help the next day.

This worsens every day, since I obviously get better at my job every day.

Real. Tangible. Slavery.

Personally, I'm done with it all. I have cut my driver's license in half, I won't be needing it. Turns out the law is structured as such (and supported by the Supreme Court) that you only need a driver's license if you are driving commercially (pizzas, taxi, trucking, etc)

I am fucking DONE with this society. BYEEEEEEEE

>fake atrocity
>wakeup call

Fakes are just used to distract, and instill fear.

We need a REAL catastrophe. Asteroid, nuke, assassination and coupe.

Bring it all down.

don't stoop down to nigger levels.

Yea im one of the few who actually puts in the slightest effort it seems. I get paid the exact same as fatasses, lazy retards and blacks who literally do nothing but bitch and moan and find ways to get out of the slightest amount of work. Im so done with it all. Not only do i get paid the same, but im the one who ends up getting the shit from boomer managers. Partly because im always around actually working and in sight to blame for problems and also because they dont want to get mad at or criticize people who are mentally slow, are female, or are not white.

tell your boss that they do jack shit and should be fired.

Wouldn't change a thing. The problem is people. I tried to solve various problems and I never came close to apply a solution. Whenever I was pretty confident in my Ideas, it was either completly reject by all people learning about it, or it was simply ignored.

Also, even if I just warned people about things. Without exception they told me, I got it all wrong an XYZ will never happen, yet later it became exacly like I said or even worse then I imagined it.

It wasn't rocket science I did there, that was simply logical thinking, common sense, the ability to recognise trends and being not that bad at guessing things, too.

It's like they don't speak the same language as I do. They blank out whenever something comes up that could even spark change.

Yes. Don't worry, I give it 2 decades at most. Once automation leaves a large bloc of unemployed workers in a system fueled entirely by new debt, and real misery becomes known to the majority, it will be very easy to push through the idea that your own people are the only ones who have your interests at heart.
That, and the fact that all of these 3rd world subhumans are going to inflict chaos on whites when the gibs pipeline is shut down, will redpill millions.

People are mostly self-centered pricks deluded into thinking they're moral. Sup Forums actually cares about issues not necessarily affecting them, while others are content to vote away entire countries as long as they can be comfortable. See above.

Your country cucks every single man in your country and they can not even save their income for future families.

Every single white male is going to lose unless we not only get on the welfare but completely crash it while doing so.

Otherwise half of what you earn goes to nigger welfare and you know for a fact you don't get any slice of the pie.

Abuse the system and save secretly financially and materially so you're ready for the happening while niggers never saw it coming.

>People are mostly self-centered pricks
It's even worse. I once tried to create a governing model on the asumption that everyone is a self-centered prick. A model where everyone cares formost and only for themselves....
Discussing it with other people I scratched that pretty fast, because people can't stand it if a person they don't like doesn't suffer. Yeah, even if it means they suffer themselves and get hurt. Complete Bananas.

Bullshit. It was planed to get rid of the welfare system by (((them))) anyway. Everything points to that. Why? Because people with no income do anything to eat. One part become slaves, another part become criminals that formost targets weaker people that haven become slaves, yet.

Overjews wet dream.

Wrong. The welfare systems are how they replace you because whites have too much pride to take a handout.

Niggers are ample to come in droves for it. If it continues like this they will have a completely new race of subhuman worker drones to command as whites are too intelligent and unruly to be slaves.

Then why are they already pushing for a universal income? I think they much would prefer having many people getting bread crumbs which they then end up giving back to them anyway in order to live. Its easier to have slaves that you keep on a leash and make them feel somewhat comfortable or else once it passes a certain threshold they will have nothing to lose and revolt.

>says a murrican whos people got various services from german woman after WW2 for a piece of chocolate

your just a jew with us flag, right?

I am only giving you a sample of the reality to come.

They will take a percentage of your income, they will out breed you, you will only accept immigration from their countries. You will have no country left after this is done. We only say this because its literally happening to America as you speak and it will happen, and already is, to you too.

if you'd really learned about the basic income you'd know it's both, freedom and the ultimate slavery.

if the basic income is high enough, it would free people to do their own thing or simply refuse bad paying jobs.

however if it's to low, you must do anything to get food on the table. basic income is an only-that type of model and there will be no other welfare or even old-age pension.

I'm aware of white genocide. I understand it's quite crazy to work and pay the living for the people that kill you. I see your point, but if you think that scrapping the welfare system to stop this than you are simply delusional. You're just one of those people that want to see people suffer even if you get fucked at the same time.

You are delusional if you think, in America's case, (because white germans have a fairly better chance, IF they put their foot down. IF they are willing to stay "Out countries are for us, and our people. And system in it is for us, and our people. No more." but if not you will simply be looking into a mirror at this point. You country, at this moment, is definitively "not yours". Its a nigger catering buffet Like American became in the 60s(in concern for laws, media, ect ect).), we have no other option. We pay for the system every shitskin is on and/or abuses. Whites are abused as an upper class in media, taxation(seeing how we are the class with most most single and financially well off peoples),in laws and in our schools especially.

In the case of an american poster who grew up in texas(texas was 80%+ white in the 90s) there is no other way to not only force it to crash, but to gain as much as we can, numerically and financially, before it happens. I know Chinese immigrants who make 500k a year on their restaurant, renting their old shitty house to mexicans AND on welfare user(calling them out to higher powers DID NOT stop it as the very system to the core is currupt). It has to stop. And we are the only ones who can, and it's not by begging its by beating it to death.

like I said, it was planed by (((them))) all along. Yeah, the social concept of germany was initially for it's own people, to protect them from impoorishment and crime out of need.

You on the other side have to accept that (((they))) not only control the money but also pretty much all ressources in some way. If everything goes to hell, the market crash and shit, the only people that don't suffer are (((them))) because they don't need the money. You do, you need money to buy what they own, while they also own the money you have.

>like I said, it was planed by (((them))) all along.
We were merely the guinea pigs. And now its your turn.

I accept it, because its whats true. The only way to defeat them is in ways they do not see coming. Self destruction of welfare is the first step. It would create and immediate nigger-flight to canada/ect for gibs.

Heed my word, German. To save my own i will allow them to flee to yours in search of gibs. I will abuse them in such ways your currupt government would welcome them with open arms. Put your foot down. The only countries worth saving will.

Except that I just found out that you need a government-issued ID to ship a fucking UPS package. A FUCKING UPS PACKAGE.

...yeah, you still didn't get it. if you watched what goverments around the globe did for year, you'd know they prepared exactly for that scenario. You may hope, when everything crashes then there are more white people willing to fight and with more people we can win and a new glorious empire will rise from the ashes. Sorry, you'll see most of us rounded up like cattle, by the military, fema and what-not. The few, innawoods mostlikey can't even hide because of satelites and other technology capaple of finding them. And so on....

Of course it's still necesarry to fight otherwise there wouldn't even be slim chance for anything but (((they))) hold all the cards.