Well, Sup Forums I don't know about you...

Well, Sup Forums I don't know about you, but I sure am glad we have good ole Bill Nye to save the world for us! And it looks like he brought along a top notch assemble of classy and intelligent people to help!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

Other urls found in this thread:

pandce.proboards.com/thread/574858/bill-nye-national-treasure
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is how it all ends isn't it?

Yes, this is the end.

I guess the science is settled

>time to leave my emotional opinion
>not

Ignore MSM, avoid MSM science, persecute MSM zombies

Is this from his new (((Netflix))) series?

Remember back when Bill Nye was just that funny guy you'd all cheer for whenever your science teacher decided to have an easy Friday?

Bloom was born in Los Angeles and grew up in Manhattan Beach,[8] the daughter of Shelli (née Rosenberg) and Alan Bloom.[1][9] Her family is Jewish.

Pol is always right

Yeah and it's quite painful. Honestly, this is all i've seen of it and don't really care to watch anymore.

Holy shit is this real?

Leftism is a mental disorder

I checked and I give zero fucks about bill nye. Seriously we'll only make him famous.

Dancing around like niggers for science is undeniable proof that we are in the Last Days.
Impressionable kids watched this shit, Good God.

Also remember to upvote this comment to redpill da normies

>Bill Nye is not a scientist. This is so disgusting. Let's ask Bill about the mad scientist who invented the term 'gender' and the child he experimented on that ended up blowing his head off with a shotgun.

>mfw christians were right about atheism

Oh god I wonder how fast america would implode if that actual ticket got elected lmao

i feel like you're being dramatic and probably don't really believe it, but i truly, genuinely believe that this signals the end. we have gone too far. if this isn't met with the biggest backlash ever, we are through as a society.

this is the most degenerate shit i've seen in a very long time. it sickens me.

>"Why is Gen Z so conservative compared to Millenials?"
>This shit exists

The left, yeah.

This is the cringiest shit I've ever seen and Nye is just a fucking creep.

Clooney Nye 2020. screenshot this motherfuckin post

I read on Sup Forums Bill Nye gave an interview saying the show is targeted at adults but it's great if 12-14 watch it or some shit. So it's not a kids show, but it is a kids show.

thumbs down gives hope

Who's the target audience for Bill Nye's new show?

>tfw I actually used to like Bill Nye

see

I'm with you user.
I hope Christ comes soon because we've reached peak degeneracy.

Jesus isn't coming to save us. We are going to do this ourselves or not at all. Religion can bind us together but it can also make us complacent. Ironically, the science of race going mainstream is the only thing that can save us, which will end in a restructuring of laws and benefits or an all our purge.

This is a knew low.

>Consider the following...

I am beginning to wonder if Bill Nye was always such a liberal or if they have something on him. Or maybe he just enjoys pushing this shit because we all know he's not a real scientist no matter how many lab coats he wears.

What's wrong anons? Don't you like teaching your kids about science?
pandce.proboards.com/thread/574858/bill-nye-national-treasure

I unironically believe that Jews are utterly Satanic, thus I believe in a Higher Power. The Synagogue of Satan is real user.