www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Fyon-Reichskriegsflagge-Wehrmacht-official-Kriegsmarine/dp/B06XP7THTS/ref=sr_1_3?m=A3BERW8POUI65Z&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1493004889&sr=1-3
youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/23/russians-hacked-democrats-plans-cheat-general-election/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c&feature=youtu.be
rt.com/news/385871-duterte-warns-eat-islamists-terrorists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO~

A-HEM.

What's the plan for France?

MORNING
>Poll shows that only 2% of Trump supporters regret voting for him
>Trump sends multiple tweets:
>”Very interesting election currently taking place in France.”
>”Thank you Lake Worth, Florida. @foxandfriends”
>”ObamaCare is in serious trouble. The Dems need big money to keep it going - otherwise it dies far sooner than anyone would have thought.”
>Carter Page responds to claim that he was under surveillance
>Denies colluding with Russia
AFTERNOON
>More Trump tweets:
>”The Democrats don't want money from budget going to border wall despite the fact that it will stop drugs and very bad MS 13 gang members.”
>”Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall.”
>French election takes place
>No candidates reach 50%- Two weeks (May 7th), runoff election between LePen and Macron
>MORE TRUMP TWEETS:
>”New polls out today are very good considering that much of the media is FAKE and almost always negative. Would still beat Hillary in .....” ”...popular vote. ABC News/Washington Post Poll (wrong big on election) said almost all stand by their vote on me & 53% said strong leader.”
>Congress returns, aiming to avert government shutdown, pass ObamaCare overhaul
EVENING
>Carter Page: Media, 'corrupt Clinton regime' kept tying me to Trump team
>Attorney McGahn told Page in a December 2016 letter to “immediately cease” saying he is a Trump adviser and to stop suggesting he was more than a short-lived advisory council member
>Comey reportedly did not trust former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and other senior officials at the Justice Department, speculating they might provide Hillary Clinton some political cover over her email scandal during the presidential election
>Comey reopening FBI investigation on Hillary Clinton because he suspected Attorney General Loretta Lynch was covering up for her — and because of an email found by a """Russian Hacker"""

WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS??

amazon.com/Fyon-Reichskriegsflagge-Wehrmacht-official-Kriegsmarine/dp/B06XP7THTS/ref=sr_1_3?m=A3BERW8POUI65Z&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1493004889&sr=1-3

>this is my fight song

awoo

For the person who wanted to see pic

(More to come if they are really good)

do you lads think trump would consider mega project proposals if a petition was made to get them on his desk?

DELET

Le Pen loses, democrats get a false victory, and france continues to be made an example of as it descends into marxist hell.

Do you have any shots of the train itself? That looks great.

Trump listens to the people!

Being in touch with the country would have meant putting up an idiot celebrity pussy grabber who blamed immigrants instead of having actual solutions. I think it's up to the country to be in touch with the adults.

Whites of pol….

Check it…

Trump won't do shit because he is not a man like Kim Jong Un.

Trump is the neocon's and Hillary's bitch.

He does whatever they tell him to do, which is why I no longer support that punk ass bitch

Real talk

So apparently something is scheduled at the same time as the rally? Is it the correspondence dinner thing? Do people watch that?

I thought Germany and Sweden were doing that.

Do you think Trump would accept donations towards the wall where you get your name engraved on it in exchange?

Its a big rape party

From Bill Nye's new show.

youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8

How is everyone's Sunday night?

i want bots & reddit to leave forever please

I remember EnoughTrumpSpam and HillaryClinto constantly posting those first two covers, funny they never posted the others.

noseberg wants ALL Europeans to die, letting the brits escape was bad enough, but france? that could ruin the whole plan

delet this

Keep telling the voters to go fuck themselves, I'm sure it will work out well for the left.

>think there bots
did u u just get off the boat

Unfortunately not
This is when I was approaching a town
By the way the shining things are the lights in the train reflecting off the windows

Wtf

MORE.

Resting up from a day of hiking through a cold rainstorm yesterday, and watching 90s anime OVAs.

>number one in guns but not in brain cells
India has three times more brain cells but they're all covered in poo and curry.

ALMOST EVERYONE IN WESTERN EUROPE IS GETTING RAPED!

Ment to reply to thisI thought it was Africa.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/23/russians-hacked-democrats-plans-cheat-general-election/

What do you have in mind?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!!!

JUST

I'm having a good night. I got a chance to rewatch one of my favorite videos remastered.

Oy vey

Who cares, without the president being there it's nothing but some salty ass liberals being smug to each other.

Meanwhile in every US city

Is your flag meant to be a blue sky, dark forest and snowy ground?

Alright. Got off work and am browsing while gf falls asleep cuddled up on me

Jesus Christ, Bill has clearly gotten lazy he is hardly even pretending to be "scientific" these days. What was that shit? She just says some buzz terms like "evolution" while lights flast and sounds are blasted in an almost "hynotism 101" propaganda manner.

The comments kek
>"Bloom was born in Los Angeles and grew up in Manhattan Beach, the daughter of Shelli (née Rosenberg) and Alan Bloom.Her family is Jewish"

Everytime

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

Welcome to Weimerica, where the degeneracy keeps spiraling out of control until the jews are expelled to israel when the normies cant take it anymore.

I don't even have to watch it to know its screwed up.
That's adorable.

w e w

Literally gets China onboard with NK after SIXTY YEARS of them being enemies on this and all they can think about is his penis.

More.

what

the

fuck

>no end in sight for this cultural rot

What a horrible existence these "people" have.

Oh who am I kidding. Leftists aren't human.

checked
Awoo!

So this is the power of saving the world

Attention East Coast! It is getting late!

anyone who likes bernie is not allowed to have opinions on politicians

That's the basic symbolism

My post is blessed by the Lord God! Praise Him! Video by the way m.youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c&feature=youtu.be

You better not have a cable bill, cause you are supporting this shit if you do. Cut the cable. Be the change.

negro that is on netflix
close that account

Best feeling in the world

nice try goy, communism is a completely valid (and actually quite efficient) poltical ideology

Two years ahead of you senpai

Not until I pass out

Can I predict that in 20 years the word racist will have the same meaning as the word stupid now

>rt.com/news/385871-duterte-warns-eat-islamists-terrorists/

>‘50 times more brutal than terrorists’: Duterte warns Islamists of retaliation if he’s angered

>The Philippines’ tough-talking president, Rodrigo Duterte, appears eager to maintain his reputation, as he warned Islamist extremists he could be “50 times” more brutal than those beheading people and go as far as to eat the terrorists’ internal organs.

President Duterte can be brutal, but not MOAB brutal.

Breddy gud. I don't like tri color flags often but yours is A E S T H E T I C.

Do they look like this or have the new trains arrived yet?

23k likes
1k dislikes

Kill me

What movie?

i don't want to make a thread for this, so i will ask you faggots

How come there are no goth girls anymore? This is the only type of woman I am attracted to, but it's like they went extinct.

>hugo chavez posting from the grave

Remember the whole "Basket of Deplorables" fiasco? That 80% figure is proof that liberals can't learn from their mistakes.

Holy shit he is going to make actual kebab out of them isnt he

hahahahahahahaha

>really had to catch up on work this weekend
>didn't do anything
JUST

Article "Only Two Percent of Americans Who Voted for Trump Regret It"

There are some here in California.

Jesus Christ wtf

goth girls are now 400 stone blue haired whales.
its evolution of identity

If they did they wouldnt be liberal any longer

Goth was just another one of dozens of subculture fads. Get a mentally stable gf and convince her to dress up gothy for sexytimes once in a while.

What?