Cody

We have to save this fucking kid and his sister Emma. DO IT RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xp9jye0q2ZQ
youtu.be/9IM1N1jT8Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=WoYTdYRPPpw
youtube.com/watch?v=xZY5YUVrAiI
youtube.comore
youtube.com/watch?v=jpiMRcTJRgo
youtube.com/watch?v=dZAHk0g-Nfk
youtube.com/watch?v=pGrwrETVLGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, his suffering is hilarious

No. You're a faggot. Public shaming will be more than enough. Take your white knight hand of justice and shove it up your blown out ass.

He's been on national news at this point. It's only a matter of time until Child Protection Services step in now.

Anyone got a link for the news coverage?

wait what the fuck is happening?

sorry for hueg

maybe the right people need to be aware of the dangers these children are in

who gives a shit, the video was fucking hilarious, especially when they blamed the second kid too

quit being a moralfag, and get the fuck out of here if shit like that causes you to go SJW

why? At this rate he's going to beat cho's highscore..

cody is a little nigger. while I do feel bad for him, we would be violating the NAP by saving his little ass

Daddyofive detected

t. white trash Sup Forumsfag

His biological mother doesn't even have custody of him. The courts think that DaddyOFive was the better parent. Face it guys, this kid's life is fucked. No matter what we do, this kid is going to end up on the streets, giving blowies for meth.

what the fuck is this?

Exactly

child abuse posted on Youtube for years no one gave a shit about until some Youtubers started complaining about it.

CPS will save him

i'm sure people do find this genuinely funny for reason i don't understand, but in all reality when he gets older his self esteem is going to be destroyed and will commit suicide not long after becoming a teenager. just saying

>some gay youtube drama
nah
imagine if the dad had beaten that kid's ass with a belt. these youtube faggots would be screeching bloody murder. but that's exactly why poland doesn't bend over and open their asses for the muslim hordes, and why the west does

REEEEEEEEE

save cody his dad is going to turn him into a serial killer

>Unironically supporting the NAP
Why even bother with life.

anyone have a pic of the mom pointing and laughing at cody

makes me laugh everytime

What do you propose instead?

An occasional beating is all well and good but this kid was getting tortured on a daily basis for the monetary gain of his parents.

They deserve what they get.

I'm so confused about all the outrage over this. I grew up with 4 siblings, had friends who had 3 or 4 siblings each, this was pretty much just typical family interaction, kids do shitty things and then lie about it or pass the blame, parents do what they can but they're not perfect and shit gets entangled over the years. The older sibling is a douche and picks on younger siblings but if anyone from another family picked on you then you all band together and fuck up their shit, and the youngest learns to adapt in the pecking order by picking his battles and learning to be more stealthy than confrontational.

I get more annoyed at people saying CPS should get involved, as if breaking up the current family or reinstating custody for the biological mom who lost custody of the kids (gotta be really fucked up to lose custody of kids if you're the mom) would help anything.

Also people talking about cody a future killer because of abuse, there's more likelihood of that happening if he grows up without a father and the majority of serial killers in the US weren't treated like Cody.

This has nothing to do with politics you fucking redditard.

Fuck off

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>board is for the discussion of news
>discussion of news
>discussion
>of
>news

Did you watch Jim's video on the subject? The kid is legit abused. They scream at him for shit he didn't do. He's living a very tortured life in that home.

Let's get roiiiiight into the (((neeeeews)))

Jim who? And how does he know who didn't do what? Like I said, lived with 4 siblings and the vids seem like pretty normal interactions

Help someone who needs it, the NAP should apply to violence. Cody is a victim of violence, so we should help him.

>Jim who?
Newfags everyone
Just kidding. Here you go youtube.com/watch?v=xp9jye0q2ZQ

>this was pretty much just typical family interaction

Stockholm Syndrome

Odds are you harbour deep psychological issues that resurface during critical moments of your life and the worst part is you don't even consciously know it

Cps wont do shit

It does, under the NAP someone being abused could freely kill their abuser. I meant that in response to ">Unironically supporting the NAP" because it's the most basic nonviolence doctrine in existence.

FUCK OFF REDDIT!

I wish I could take him. He needs to be taken away from his abusive, white trash family.

Here is a vid of a "prank" that the mom pulled, that almost got the eldest child shot.

youtu.be/9IM1N1jT8Vo

totally fake. there are comp videos, however, that show more than a few examples of the kids being seriously abused.

>his dad is going to turn him into a serial killer
>implying this is bad

>>I'm so confused about all the outrage over this.
It's just virtue signalling.

DaddyoFive pls

>That montage @ 10:20

rundown

White trash parents make a Youtube channel where they mostly prank their children. Their "pranks" mostly involve shit like accusing the children of things they didn't do (by violently screaming at them), taking away their belongings and using them to make the kids fight, convincing the youngest that they're giving him up for adoption on multiple occasions and all around goading their children into hurting each other. The youngest gets the worst of it because he's singled out as being a sensitive child. Shit like destroying things he made in and for school, or cards he received from family members as "pranks" even though it reduces him to tears. Eventually that same kid began doing shit like smearing feces on the wall because holy hell, his every day life is terrible, and the parents decided that rather than any sort of family coaching or effort to find out why he was doing this, they decide to bar him from going to Disneyland with the rest of the family.

It all gets big on Youtube when a few big names make some videos on it. The family claims first insists that the videos are real and that none of the kids are being abused, that all the haters are just "jealous" before having the kids chime in with such quips as "They don't beat us like most parents do!" and "How can we be abused with all this nice stuff?" When the heat gets worse, they do an interview with Keemstar who initially supports them despite the terrible shit they do to the youngest. Surprise, surprise, when video emerged of the father making one of his sons slap one of the daughters across the face, his story changes and the family comes out to insist it was all fake.

tl;dr
>Manchild ginger father and fat trashy wife psychologically terrorize their five kids for Youtube

>the kid crying at the start

That kid is going to have a hard life

I've been in a similar situation growing up. He seems really smart and maybe if he stays strong he'll be alright.

>you smell like piss

Having morals doesn't make you slide downwards to SJW level, an over abundance of empathy which overrides logic does (women, men too much estrogen).

oh no dey made poor cody cry (and everyone knows kids dont cry or overreact EVER!!) WHAT CAN WE DO TO SAVE POOR LITTLE CODY REDDIT!?

how sheltered was your childhood if you think this is abuse

this is my first comment on Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=WoYTdYRPPpw

>i suffered from abusive parents so he should too
The cycle.

oh yes I'm sure he'd rather live with a nice pedo like you instead of his abusive family

kid is fucked no matter what

>le trole

Bet you'd like to smack the kid just to show everyone what real abuse is right? Where did daddy hit you user?

They are just sorry they got caught.

Jim Sterling

Wtf is that goofy ass nigga wearing? Short sleeve button down under a sweater? Lol?

if they go back to they moms its bad because seh's a nipolar. Its a lose lose idiots

Anyone got a mirror where I can watch these vids? They took em down

"The greatest treasure of a nation is it's children". Wasn't an SJW who said that m8

Is this InternetAristocrat? I remember his voice but I'm not sure who it was.

The real mom is bipolar?
This could explain Cody's behavior.
He is always screaming at his parents, doesn't get along well with his siblings and even said he was going to murder his whole family.

We need to get Cody some psychological help that he needs to control his anger and possibly his bipolar disorder.

youtube.com/watch?v=xZY5YUVrAiI

I'd flay these fuckers alive for they've done to poor Cody.

Yep, he goes by Mistermetokur or Jim now

Adding -fag to a word makes anything an insult.

Well fuck you too, you anti-moralfagfag.

Shut up

Sup Forums is a board of peace

your soft skin will be eaten by the zog beast in the race war

Leave them alone. They are good people.

skip to 10:30 youtube.com/watch?v=xp9jye0q2ZQ

youtube.comore here m/watch?v=jpiMRcTJRgo

Yeah, except in this case the parents are actively encouraging the oldest sibling to bully Cody and they give him shit when he stands up for himself.

fucked up that second link, more here youtube.com/watch?v=jpiMRcTJRgo

>you lived long enough to see Sup Forumsacks become SJW'S
wew lad, what went wrong? i blame reddit.

Someone is putting them on archive.org

youtube.com/watch?v=xp9jye0q2ZQ

This is a pretty good summation.

SJWs get people fired for wrongthink, this is a blatant case of child abuse.

Pretty edgy post tho bro.

please make it your last

go away newfag

Sup Forums can't even dox them. They failed. Sup Forums is a bunch of abused pussy faggots. You all were treated like cody and emma. Good job, fags. You did nothing again

Sup Forums can find Shia(paid publicity). Actual shit, Sup Forums is BTFO. You're all autistics fuckers who only care about their image,

amazing how much different that shitpile of a wife looks with a layer of makeup and colored hair. Not like every other video of her looking like a white trash rat

According to their twitter theyre now going to family counseling. Likely court ordered.

They are white niggers though, and its doubtful they will change. You can just tell by the way Micheal talks he has Forest Gump tier intellect but none of the empathy.

These two should be boiled alive in a streamline trailer turned into a brazen bull

See

You can make a start

You dont know what youre talking about faggot their names and PO Box are easily found.

did the rules changed?
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

That's not how that works newfriend

That's exactly how it works you stupid fucking redditor
This thread ain't politics and the thread opener sounds more like a call to raid.

Stop. Just stop, Sup Forums is not your army. We do not act on command. If you want to do something, do it.

If you're not autistic enough to do it yourself then fuck off.

>newfriend
WTF happened to this site?

>for months/years 700,000 subscribers laughed and didnt care about Cody

>Sup Forums finds the videos
>Sup Forums cares more than anyone ever did

>Shitbag white nigger father and bitch step-mother are now shitting themselves in fear

Internet Hate Machine

youtube.com/watch?v=dZAHk0g-Nfk

>only about a 45 min drive away
Time for wew

yeah it's funny how literally no one cared until like 2 weeks ago when pol started to call CPS on them for some keks.

That poor kid though. Yeah I've only seen cropped videos but my stepdad would yell at me a whole ton but nothing even near this level. I feel for the kid and wish him the best. Wish I'd never come across this because it's terrible to see. People treating kids this way is the absolute worst type of behavior

I ignored this shit until Mr. Mekotour did a video. Holy shit they fucking *hate* that poor little kid Cody. He may be 6? years old, but he's right when he said the problem is nobody loved or cared about him.
How fucked up is his real mom that she can't care for him?
>the parents are retards
>they'll never change

Next they should sell him to some sweatshop in Vietnam or make him join ISIS. It'll be totally hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=pGrwrETVLGw

>"tee-hee we gonna prank our kid. just some innocent good ol family shenanigan funtimes wee oo"
>"WHAT THE FUCK CODY YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCKKKKKK"

Hang them. Save Cody and Emma.

His parents are fucked so chances are that he is genetically fucked
Fuck him

>that image

fuck

Pol has always cared the most deeply about things that matter.

SJWs are virtue signalling. They dont have real emotional attachments or empathy.

He is likely 30 or 40 iq points above everyone else in that house. Increased intelligence is the worst sort of curse.