youtube.com/watch?v=n_Og06RD8MM
youtube.com/watch?v=iLNa-ocdryY
youtube.com/watch?v=QcVwnSSrgxg
youtube.com/watch?v=eiIuq8-vhDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pGl8I3l-5ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHILL NYE THE LYIN' GUY
Shill! Shill! Shill! Shill!

It's proven science. You're not one of those uneducated rural and suburban retards are you?

i saw this on netflix and figured it was awful but this is the bottom of our society

Wow that was way worse than I expected.

I'M GONNA FUCKIN VOMIT

so are we all downboating this ebin shit on netflix

who am i kidding, it doesn't fucking matter. netflix makes up their own bullshit ratings. read: amy schumer

How are the ratings for this going to play out given how bad Schumer's ratings went?

You can't be cool again Bill Nye.

should posting gameboy games be the new meme now has a certain nostalgia to it

I almost made it to 1:00. What happened to the the Bill Nye of my childhood. And what kind of 1984 are we living in where this is "science"?

>Bill Nye
>science

Oh god. We're totally fucked if Gen X and Milllenials gaun power.

We'll be using the "power of science" to make tranny sheeple while the Iranians and North Korean are building bigger and better nukes.

China is going to kick our ass, aren't they?

The west is fucking lost.

This video wounded me more than the child abuse I just saw in that daddyof5 thread

Do you think God stays in Heaven because he fears what he has created?

This is the timeline we live in my burger friend. Where the mainstream is openly supportive of a hairy ass "man" breastfeeding a child.

I am 33, and things are faaaaar more fucky than ever before.

At least the top-rated comments on YouTube are calling out this bullshit. Seems the media pushes this shit but most people aren't buying it.

wft. I want to unironically exterminate the jews in fake shower rooms now. I don't think I can literally even satire at this point.

This is why dogmatic religion is necessary

In all honesty, why are city people so easy to manipulate, at least politically?

i think this was the last straw for a lot of people tbqh. hopefully the faggots of pic related will realize that

i think it's due to them being utterly dependent on outside resources, alienated and immersed in consumerism

I had to turn it off

This removes any notion that he isnt a kike shill.

Women are hilarious!

>this is why we should hang anyone who disagrees with me
fuck off nigger

oh fuck

did you catch all the Jewish bagel stuff and yiddish? We are completely occupied.

I bet turning that box stage into a gas chamber would be a pretty good science experiment.

I felt all my brains cell collectively get terminal cancer. Thanks op

freaking ew please leave the meme magic to the wizards

It's because cities have the highest density of consumerism, which mean the highest density of Jews in that State/Country, which then means Jews have more influence on the people.

christianity is stupid

it's not like consumerism isn't degenerate without hebrews my man. not literally every single bad thing can be linked to (((them)))

Omfg he was Bill Nye the shill guy all along

Youtube is owned by us and our more moderate vassals(r/donald, "skeptic" communit). Leftists get stumped on youtube all the time.

Who is the audience for this filth? Kids or what?

>my vagina has it's own choice

what kinda cis privilege speak is this?

ITS NOT A CHOICE FUCKERS, IT'S WHO AM I

santa saves the earth is hidden gem

Ok, let me break it down for the new fags that aren't red pilled:

Bill Nye is a shill from the Jews.

He was put on TV to INDOCTRINATE you from childhood, so you actually believe this faggot is a scientist.

It's conditioning.

You remember him from Childhood, so he must be correct, right?

WRONG.

He is a fucking shill, pushed by the Jews to push degeneracy and "evolution" and "round Earth".

The reality is he is an actor, and the world is FLAT.

Look at that bullshit video, those stupid cunts trying to convince the youth that degeneracy is ok and "evolution".

Lies, all lies.

There is creation on our Flat Earth.

Research it faggots.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Fuck it, im out. I came out the woods only a few months ago and thats it i'm going back

ok can we just, like, talk about this for a sec
im literally shaking

This is why I openly beg for WW3.

THIS is why happeningfags exists.

What's really sad about this is that Rachel Bloom is actually really clever and funny, especially on her TV show.

She's a filthy leftist, yes. But, I didn't think she would stoop to this level. Such a shame.

>worse than OP desu.

>lose 1,200+ elected office seats since 2010
>promote unlikable cunt in primaries
>she can barely beat a geriatric commie throwback
>have to cheat to give her the nomination
>drag her across the finish lines with billions of dollars of positive coverage 24/7
>throw every A and B list celebrity you can at her campaign to promote her
>illegally spy on the opposition to try to destroy it
>pretend her collapsing on a curb and being thrown in a van is perfectly normal
>act like nothing shady about selling state secrets and favors for foreign campaign donations
>pretend having rallies of 10-30 people is normal
>scoff at opposition's rallies of 5 thousand with another 5 thousand outside in spillover
>hide from public for the final month of election
>have entire entertainment industry shill and claim only racists will vote for opposition
>call opposition and its supporters Literally Hitlerâ„¢ 24/7 for 2 years
>LOSE THE ELECTION
>demand recount
>recount begins to show massive pro-democrat voter fraud
>opposition starts gaining more popular votes in recount
>pull plug on recount, promote false russian narrative

This is just a sliver of everything the left is doing to destroy themselves. Just look at this video, it's who they nearly elected as the new DNC chair:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_Og06RD8MM

Keep imploding, you leftist trash. We are witnessing the democrat party decompose into a coastal city fringe party of lunatics, they are no longer a national party.

Where was the yiddish?

Why does this trigger everyone that watches it? I watched it from start to finish a second time.

It has some type of message about female genitals, which is fine. Dozens of other videos do the same and nobody cares.

Here is why it triggers so much.
1- it's long and feels like it never finishes.
2- the people do some type of dance but can't dance.
3- the song is not catchy, the singer can't sing/rap.
4- the guy that looks like your grandfather thinks it's so fucking cool and is bobbing his head like he's so into it.
5- it's such a self-congratulatory for no apparent reason.

muh dick

this video raped me

BILL NYE the "SHILL" Guy!

Fuck this Jewish propaganda actor!

Research the TRUTH.

athiests will defend this

Apologize.

holy shit

i thought it was a meme

its real

((rachel ((bloom))))

This was the most wretchedly cringeworthy social engineering propaganda I've ever had the supreme misfortune to witness...

It has all the charm and authenticity of rubber poo... fake and obvious, but still disgusting.

So they ran out of ideas and just decided "what de fork, let's MAKE them hate us"...? This is a kids show? Who the frak sponsored this - The Podesta Pizza Hour?

Wut? The? Fuck?

>Y-You can't do with your body what you want!
>Y-You can't do with your genitals what you want!
>Y-You can't express yourself sexually how you want!
How can Sup Forums be so against communism and islam and yet try to limit human freedom so much?

Do you guys even know how pathetic you are?

I hope they die. So cringe I can't even believe this is the reality in which we live.

Yeah, she's a kike too. Forgot to mention that. But, she has a sense of humor about it.

>Remember That We Suffered
youtube.com/watch?v=iLNa-ocdryY

>JAP Rap Battle
youtube.com/watch?v=QcVwnSSrgxg

WRONG

>refutes the credibility of bill nye with flat earth

I really hope you are just a child or off your meds. Not everything in the world is a conspiracy. People have known the earth is round for literally thousands of years. You can find out with absolute certainty with just a few tools. But you won't because you are a child and don't understand anything I just typed or you have a psychiatric disorder, in which case this post will only serve to confirm your underlying bias.

Cheers!

Again, we need to get Jordan Peterson to wreck this guy.

im probably more normie than the average Sup Forumsack but is watching videos like these that i think to myself if hitler winning would be really that bad as people say

>mistaking "shouldn't" for "can't"

Normal Statist mistake. No big deal.

Men who wear bowties outside of occasions that call for a tuxedo should be publicly beaten.

>muh lox

It's trying to be that kind of self-aware comedy that's both joking and serious at the same time. It's trying to be edgy by referencing 'butt stuff' and fucking strangers, but that stuff isn't edgy anymore. The dancing isn't goofy-fun-bad, it's goofy-retarded-bad. The lyrics are not well written and the jokey nature of it leaves you wondering where's the punchline. The singer gets this look like "oh god am I really doing this?" a few times throughout the dance. The list goes on and on.

It's the kind of joke/performance that you really have to commit to. You can't half-ass something like this, but it looks like they just figured the music and dance and over-the-top set design would carry them through. It didn't.

Just fucking christ, this could be a parody

I love the fish eye lens on the camera...

Why don't you post one without a fish eye lens?

Because the horizon turns straight?

youtube.com/watch?v=eiIuq8-vhDQ

Furthermore, I just got back from a plane flight to Miami from Chicago, and I saw with my own eyes the Flat Horizon from 40,000 feet.

Wow, I can't believe I've been so foolish. I think you just made me a global-ist.

Why isn't anyone spreading this shit? No one has kikebook or a reddit account?

Peterson's arguments are too complex for the average person to digest during the limited timeslots of a debate. Nye would spout bullshit faster than Jordan could refute it and ride the propaganda wave of public opinion out the door.

If the earth is curved then why don't the pyramids slide into the ocean? Checkmate white people.

Wait.
Is that the dude from Veritasium? Please tell me that's not him.

I'm pure 100% normie and this is triggering. Last time is was triggered by something was 12 years ago. And it's triggering. It's a cringe fest like I've never seen in my life.

That's exactly the right message, Rachel.
Nice job.

>used to love Bill Nye when I was growing up >thought he was the smartest and coolest scientist
>everyone always got excited to watch him in school
>years go by and you grow up and get redpilled
>see what Bill is up to
>watch video
>now think he's a degenerate fucking cuck leftist faggot pushing bullshit
>leftist and millennials still see him as a god of science and never wrong

Are (((they))) using him to appeal to millennials that grew up watching him to promote (((their))) agenda as cool and scientific fact?

All my leftist friends still see him as a god of science just because they liked his disney show growing up. They believe anything he says because "he's the cool scientist that I watched when I was 10."

>Thousands of years.

Nope, only 500 years.

Before that, everyone knew the Earth was Flat.

It wasn't until the Free Masons, like Copernicus and Galileo started to say the Earth was round.

You don't know your history.

Why don't you research the Free Masons and their Saturn worshiping propaganda?

youtube.com/watch?v=pGl8I3l-5ac

Wtf is wrong with white people. They're self-destructing on a level worse than niggers, sanidniggers, and poo in loo.

The only thing that enables this degeneracy is the existance of people like you.

>that like dislike ratio

thank god.

you know I'd never support Islam but god fucking damn I can see why they want the West gone when this is what is held up as great educational and comedy content. Can we just start the Westrn Civil War/Collapse now. I just want to tear off the band aid rather than whatever slow painful method this is. I would hope we win it but at this point I feel like if we loose they still get wiped by the Muzzies and thats fine with me. All I want is to be the one who pulls the trigger on some of them

I think that's because it was uploaded by someone who is not on board with this and then shared in circles that are already against this bullshit, the real test is to see the reaction when this dumbass show uploads their own vidya from their official YT account, though I think it will get brigaded to hell, and the normies won't have a chance to show how they really feel about it.

What the actual fuck is this?

When you believe the holocaust never happened but want it to happen again

This is peak degeneracy.

True. I probably got triggered because I was legit expecting a talk of science with some subtle political message, but this went completely off the charts. I know there are more videos with higher degeneracy around, but this one triggered me the most because I was expecting at least some science on it.

If it was held on Nye's manipulative as fuck show, yeah. There's so much psychological shit going on in this show (right down to the poster showing Nye looking down on the camera as if to appear larger and more powerful) that he could get away with anything. It's all staged. He's the Wizard of Oz.

If you actually had a nonpartisan venue like a library or a museum, most of the people would be able to tell Nye's full of hot air.

''''''white''''''