Destroy Macron

Can Sup Forums destroy one man in fourteen days? This smug cuck and his media lapdogs say you can't. He's entitled to the presidency and nothing you can do will stop him. They say you can't do it. They say you're all talk. They say you're impotent.

Look at this pathetic weakling and his elderly wife. He literally married the first pussy he ever got. He's a stooge of Hollande, Soros, and the EU bureaucrats. He has no will of his own; he will do whatever they tell him to do. He's too scared and weak to stand up to Islamic terrorists. He told the French people they'd just have to get used to terrorist attacks. How can you let this pathetic cuck mock you, Sup Forums?

Fourteen days. Can Sup Forums destroy Macron in fourteen days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iuNDaAP4vJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol, France pulled a Canada and elected themselves a prettyboy who knows nothing. Good job frogs.

he knows how to bang a milf though

No, he doesn't know how to bang a milf. He married her. You never marry them.

He's a hapless pud.

No one is elected yet. Sup Forums has fourteen days to destroy this cuck. No one thinks they can do it. They are mocking you.

It can be done. I destroyed the Makron in Quake 2 decades ago.

French politics work a lot differently. They care much less about a politician's personal life and more about their politics. Perhaps you could target his economic ideas, and spread the meme that he will sell out France's economy even more to the EU, resulting in unemployment and recession.

Three things need to happen for Macron to lose favor
Political Scandal like Penelope Gate
Major Terrorist attack
Some dumb comment

Can't wait until May where Le Penis gets cucked again

Yes please. he must be meme'd into oblivion.

This guy married Mary Kay Letourneau. He's literally a Lifetime movie.

I hope the upcoming debate destroys Macron. He was useless in the last two and there were Melechon and other no names to target le pen. Now that it's a 1vs1 i hope she destroys him.

rev up them memes lads we're taking this faggot down so le pen can make france less niggerd

I'm busy, but you guys do it

good god i didn't realize there was a debate. I hope they have subtitles.

France is fucked if this twat wins. I'm seriously France, he's a Rothschild investment banker shill. How much more elitist globalist shill can you get? Guy is a walking meme.

I read in the WSJ that he said there was no "france culture" and he doesn't use pronouns like He/she and uses a unisex pronoun instead.

>French politics work a lot differently. They care much less about a politician's personal life and more about their politics.
good one

Unfortunately, I don't think Macron will go. He's shilled so hard and likely so far away he doesn't need to.

Yep. I don't know what it will take to take him out when there is so few time left.

This is sadly true.
>But Lepen is Hitler guys, HITLER!
And all the losers now (such as Fillon) are calling for a Macron vote.

>milf
>bong standards

>this obvious shilling l
+10 rubbles tavarishch

>And all the losers now (such as Fillon) are calling for a Macron vote
Why the fuck did fillon endorse macron? I thought fillon was halfway decent

youtube.com/watch?v=iuNDaAP4vJ0

Like they said about Hillary, "a Goldman candidate". Then you got this.

I think people really can't even win here. Only illusions of choises and fights.

Bump

Hmm
Has he perhaps committed any... How you say...
Crimes?

Nothing you do will change the lose of le nazistift.

Daughter of traitor to the grand nation a traitor in blood.

Shes done.

Young rich guy marries a withered old baked potato. Something's up there.....

>They care much less about a politician's personal life and more about their politics
Then why are they voting for a man whose politics basically amounts to, "Terrorist attacks aren't so bad, you know."?

Nice post, Ivan. With great feeling, your personal army Sup Forums shall deliver your will.

Holy shit she looks like she just crawled out of a crypt.

Macaroni will win if there isnt another allahu akbar in france

We need to meme another terrorist attac

this.

"Milf" only apply to fuckable women.

Not to old dry hag.

That's the mindset of a lot of Europeans though. They think it's just growing pains as they become a beautiful and diverse multicultural society.

what goes on here in this ptsd twig looking thing?

Feels like France is Sup Forums-proof

Macron is a right wing icon, idiot

We better gotta spam the internet with him and swastikas

wig.

Ahh, how could I be so silly? MACRON IS WHITE PRIDE! 8/12 HEIL MACRON

Kek the desperation of pol after getting totally and absolutely getting btfo is so sweet. It was hilarious seeing so many le cunt threads but now all of you are so hush. What's the matter, dick in your mouth? HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH

fuckyeah

i luv that my fellow murkins are the woke. fuck yeah america!

oh no! there's a deep state right behind you!
fool.

answered your own question

Get some Russian hackers to make up a dumb comment.

What's up with his psycho wife?

milfs are easier than young girls long as you're not fat

but france love being EU bitches.

One person can bite the bullet and make him, y'know "bite the bullet". Just make sure you let it be known you did it for Jihad

This. Trump has 8 kikes in that room, Hillary would had 10. Yay for democracy we saved America

>those fucking faces

Le derp.

Personally I'm of the opinion that we raid some left-wing Frenchie forums and create refugee/nog hate threads. Nothing redpills faster than seeing your countrymen slaughtered

Her "deer in the headlights" glaring mug is horrifying.

Recycle the memes CTR used for Hillary

read 33 strategies of war

>milf
naaaaah,,,,

His wife looks like a mummy

We've destroyed our own lives, surely we can destroy his life. Send him a link to Sup Forums.

jesus christ he's fucking that thing?

she looks like a corpse that has been out in the sun for to long.

She looks like her head fell in the cheese dip back in 1957

Might be too late. He's already pulled out the Russian hacking attempt to tell the voters the Russians want Le Pen to win.

I feel bad for saying this and I honestly hope I'm wrong, but Le Pen doesn't have much chances in winning the second round considering most of the drop out voters will be against Le Pen and whole (((media))) will be for Macron the kike puppet. He's going to act nationalistic too, which is a lie of course.

you can say that again...

Definate closet homo, many gay celebrities marry older women as a beard, older women have low sex drive.
Everyone is happy.

He is handsome
No homo

Ive got alot on too, but i hope they do it

Spitballing here. Im no frog so i cant turn theese into memes and use them to flood frog media.

"A vote for Macron is a vote for terrorists"
(accompany with with his terrorism comment + pictures from the Truck of Peace incident)

"A vote for Macron is a vote for mass immigration"
(accompany with migrant stats)

"A vote for Macron will be a vote for more crime"
(accompany with violent crime statistics from 2012 and 2016)

If theres a significant frog social justice crowd "Macron is a priveliged white male, vote le Pen"

Aim for the working class with usual things like mass migration making it harder to find jobs, putting stress on education and healthcare facilities.

Yeah lets attack his wifes hair! That will get Le Penis elected

"le Pen wouldnt let another Jungle camp form"
(include some particularly degenerate images from/headlines about the Calais camp)

"Macron will sell France to the new European empire"
(include Guy Verhofstadt's 'empire of the good' comment and be sure to omit the 'of the good')

>Another thing to work up the working class
(list of bullet points outlining Macrons education and professional history)
"Macron has never experienced harship. Do you think Macron will be sympathetic to your issues?"

He's one weird fucker, saw him speaking for the first time last night and was wtf'ing all through it. Bit like that faggot who is in charge of Canada.

He's literally an ex Rothschild banker. It's all coming together

Don't underestimate the religion of peas. Trump could help by pissing them off soon.

It's coming.
>Political Scandal like Penelope Gate
will happen there is A LOT to say about who financed his campaign, and the money he stole when he was minister of economy.
>Major Terrorist attack
It will surely not happen since ISIS now has their candidate in good position. this guy supported an islamist from his team, who liked a picture of an imam who radicalised one of the suicide bombers of the november 2015 terror attacks
>Some dumb comment
He makes them everytime. Every fucking time.
Last night he was out in an expensive restaurant and taunted a journalist asking him why he was having a party, by answering "you have understood nothing about life". This dude thinks he's already pres, and that's exactly what we're going to capitalise on.

Fillon the cuckold
"Don" Fillon they said.

this is a good summary

he's tied to obama and rothchilds as fuck. Obama is basically being a hypocrite for propping him and interfering with the elections with his influence, the french also need to be reminded of his background banking, basically the very reason the world is in a shitstorm is because of the people he has worked for. These truths alone shows him for the piece of shit he really is.
and wikileaks is working on it

he basically make a DEAL with the CIA to win against his enemies..

see Wikileaks.

Why does his mom follow him everywhere he goes?

Le Pen is only 48. Hell, she's 20 years younger than Hillary. If she loses in two weeks, and then everything else progresses the same for the next five years, will we see her again or do the French dislike the perennial candidate (e.g. Sarkozy)?

unless something happen in the FN in the next five years she'll be their candidate in 22

Anglo-American union looking better all the time. Even Cuck Ryan in the U.S. is an anglophile.

What with that image?

Who is cuck Ryan?

voted for based Mac yesterday and ill vote for him again
#MACATTACK

Macrooni and Cheese :DDDDDD

SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING

THE FUTURE OF NOT JUST FRANCE, BUT ALL OF EUROPE, IS AT STAKE

If Marcon wins can we find "WMDs" or Oil or something in France and do a regime change? Those cucks wouldn't care.

>My mum sees Le Weed man on TV for the first time
>Gosh he's so young and handsome!
You just know that why these faggots win.

Why don't you just vote? :^)

You know it. Because the average politician usually looks shady and sleazy, something not quite right about them. T
his is the new thing to do. Get some effeminate innocuous fag boy to seem like what they're doing is harmless. But, you can tell something is still not quite right about them.

Nah.

>can Sup Forums fight the Rothschilds

Good luck

I can't believe this cuck married a woman 25 years his senior.

>Who is cuck Ryan?
Paul Ryan

Nah, she's not Hitler. She's what nazis devolved into. Nepotistic, crooked, profiteering (just look at every city in which the mayor is FN), only caring about power.

Meanwhile, the Jews grew.

underrated

the real question is how that guy that nobody known 3 years ago is almost president ?
(((who))) helped him ?

Yeah, that pretty much means I'm not going to vote because why bother.

Wait, did you think Le Pen was better?

Oh, hahahahaha.

lmao good one

You... You are aware that France has nuclear weapons, right?