How to revive the casualties of feminism?

> Cousin is 32-year-old woman
> recently received graduate degree in public policy
> unemployed, hasn't looked for a job in 1 year (when she graduated)
> in a relationship with man who openly cheats on her (she is aware, but says that the sex is too good to care)
> uses alcohol, tobacco, and marijuana every night
> has slept with hundreds of men
> 250lbs
> when I tell her that her lifestyle isn't healthy and that she's setting herself up for failure, she lashes out at me for "judging" her

How do I help her, Sup Forums? She seems resistant to any attempts to call attention to her self-destructive behavior. Have any of you guys experienced similar things?

don't intervene

she will dig herself her own grave

she will figure out eventually

It's too late for her. You're talking about the female equivalent of an excon 55 year old heroin junkie man. Best she can hope for is to find another degenerate to live her shit life with to stay away from homelessness.

You should start to think of her as dead. That's what I did with my junkie brother, I basically mourned his death internally while he was still alive once it was obvious that the brother I knew was gone forever, so when he further denegraded it hurt less.

> she invites me out with her "friends" one night
> all similarly overweight women
> all of them try to sleep with me, even after I tell them that I have a fiancee
> over half of them are unemployed
> cousin frequently says that I have the "skinny genes" of the family (I am a triathlete and box regularly)
> cousin regularly pound shots
> whenever I tell her to pace herself, her friends egg her on
> they start exchanging stories about times that they almost got caught cheating on their significant others (all of them are apparently cheating on their partners)
> leave in disgust after cousin pisses on a wall as we're walking between bars

I honestly don't know how to reach her.

She's still young-ish, though. I'm just trying to mitigate long-term damage.

> mfw she goes on a rant about how her boyfriend doesn't "respect" her and then a minute later mentions that she stopped taking birth control without telling him so that he would get her pregnant.

A...anyone?

I don't want her to end up another cancerous single mother,

i understand that you want to help

but in reality "helping" will fuel her even more
she needs to figure it out the hard way

leave her, and she will come crawling back for help
that's the point when you try to help

its a tough realisation, when her lover leaves her, she goes into some kind of medical problem, or becomes a social outcast she will want to change

nothing you can do
sorry

Artificial wombs and advanced sexbots will make women obsolete and will kill feminism.

you have to teach yourself to stop caring. Most people are lost before others notice or can help. You're actually hurting her more by being in her life because you are providing her with an illusion of difference.
There's no coming back from what she's experienced. She is using everyone around her to fill the voids in her life. You're being used as someone she needs to feel attacked by and defensive towards.
You have to cut off all communication with her asvsoon as possible. That will leave her to question and *perhaps* make further connections.

that's it

the sooner he can cut off ties with her, she will realize the damage

there is no saving the current victims of feminism and cultural marxism,

we can only save the children whom have yet to be indoctrinated.

Here's the thing - I already did that and she only got worse. I didn't have any contact at all with my family while I was going to law school and getting sober - five years later they're even less healthy. My cousin moved to the same city as me, so I feel some obligation to stay in contact with her.

look man,

you can't stop her

if you want to try to help, just don't be pushy

Stop white knighting her. Saving her ain't your job.

Until she reaches rock bottom, her choices are hers. If you can't deal with her choices, don't go around her. If she has a substance abuse problem, your entire family can try and intervention, and get her into rehab, but she can choose not to go, and failed interventions can and will destroy any relationships with her.

Other than that, learn to cope, or just don't be around her. You're not going to "save" her - all you can do is be there if and when she hits rock bottom. Judging by your description, she can coast on that lifestyle for decades. Worry about your own life.

you can't help her, user. Not until she wants the help and is willing to help herself. it is sweet of you to want to help, put that focus into yourself and the positives in your life. maybe one day she will get to the point where she wants your help. and i really hope it does get there because watching family go on a downward spiral, especially when they're just making it worse, is so hard. take care user and good luck.

You have no obligations, she is only a cousin. I have degenerate cousins I havent spoken to in years - fixing them isn't my problem, and I don't let their chaos into my life.

It's called tough love. Learn how to do it.

Any obligations you feel, you made up in your head. She's her spouse's problem, and her parents. Let them deal with it, or not, as they choose.

I've always fallen in love with damaged girls in life so I've tried every way imaginable to save and restore them. It's truly sickening how well they disguise using you with desire for help. They no longer have a functional conscience or ability to plan long term. It's selfishness masquerading empathy.

thats the kinda common theme for eveyone:

don't worry
if she wants help she will come

cut ties
don't help

actually he could help her, but he would have to be her caregiver and lover. you would have to lock her in a basement for a week or two so she get's off the drugs. you would have to make her read and watch redpilled videos.

it's just shit you would have to do against her will.....which is illegal,immoral, and a pain, but it's the only option.

32 is not youngish for a woman. Her prime years are over, and women, even non-degenerate ones, have very little agency or self awareness to begin with. It's ogre.

thats a long shot my man

i wouldn't say don't help at all. but definitely don't enable and that can be very hard to do. especially if you care a lot. ive been in a somewhat similar situation, where my help became enabling, so i had to stop completely and eventually i was able to get my family member out of that situation.

she's a woman which makes it tough. i fucking guarantee you she is waiting for her white knight to show up and save her. she's 32 and in a relationship where her needs aren't being met and her mommy clock is ticking.

she if she'll start idk walking, getting out of the house and being more active with you. losing weight might her feel more confident and willing to socialize with maybe some redpills you know?

>she lashes out at me for "judging" her

Humans are judging animals. it's in our nature.
fuck her and judge her to the extreme.

You cannot force someone to choose life, user. Speak the truth, but if they will not receive it, let it pass them by.

and you wonder why women turn into feminists lol

No person can be helped unless they decide for themselves that they want help.

You can be there for your family, honest and open, without being judgmental.

She's not going to magically start taking your advice one day. That's not how it works. So stop cramming it down her throat, and either try to enjoy her company because you think she has value other than a project piece, or stop going out of your way to spend time with her just so you can look down from your high horse.

Focus on your life, let her worry about her life. Her life is not in your locus of control.

you'd be surprised what you can do to someone if you take away their free will.

their brain is fucked and needs to be unfucked by force.

round these people up and put them in a re-education camp.

>(she is aware, but says that the sex is too good to care)
She's gone, who would ever want a former whore?

You already did your best, telling her that she is a complete failure degenerate disgusting leftists hippie waste of human life.

When she comes back for help reject her so she could commit suicide somewhere else. Just for legal.

Just Make sure she doesn't come close to any loved ones because of aids.

put her on an all liquid diet

time for a soldier's mercy, user

Many of us have
Im sad for your loss
Maybe she can live as an example of how not to be

honestly man, i have hit the point in my thoughts about this issue to where i can draw a conclusion

if you want to help her
>take her out back after a dinner
>watch the sunset together
>and shoot her in the back of the head
you'd be doing yourself and the world a favor

but in all seriousness
we all feel bad for you

its time to quit
time to unplug the life support
time to make a final prayer
press f to pay respects

the truth hurts, doesn't it?

How about raping her. That may put some perspective on things.

>the sex is too good

Let me translate that.

>I'm a 250lbs woman with no skills and would rather be with a man who openly cheats on me and treats me like dirt than be alone.