>doesn't like Trump or Hillary
>pro-choice, but I don't know how much

How would I go about redpilling?

>friend is female
>early 20s
>college student
Can not be red pilled, pick another target

assfuck while calling her Taxpayer.

Sex her and start off with tame libertarian views.

>How can I fuck a friend?

Just get drunk with her.

>How can I redpill a friend?
>Backstory:
>>friend is female
Stopped right there. Give it up user.

You don't even seem that redpilled yourself lad, work on that first.
If you were to go about redpilling her, do it in smaller doses, and never immediately name the jew.

What she needs is a throbbing, purple pill... amirite?

I can assure you guys that my intentions are...are. Fuck it. You got me. Still, any actual fucking tips or are you just gonna troll this post?

>loves guns and the 2nd amendment

Invite her to go shooting.

Dick is the best tool for redpilling women

Short answer, you can't redpill a 20 year old woman.

>pro-choice, but I don't know how much

too much already

What the fuck is your reasoning? She's ok with the state of abortion as it because you wouldn't be pro-choice otherwise. It's a stupid thing to be vocal about if that was the case

go to sleep, burger
people will go to work in an hour here.

this

Well, you'll have to start cucking that guy. Women just adopt the political beliefs of whatever dick they're riding. They don't actually have any strongly held beliefs of their own.

Nice flag bro

People are saying impossible, but if she voted libertarian at 20, I think there is possibility.

What else can you tell us? What's her major? Any other interests?

She is a very nice person, always polite. She is majoring in Mass Comm, hoping to become either a tv or film editor I think. She is also really into just about any type of dance and competed on a professional level in ballet until just a few years ago. She comes from a close knit family and her dad is a cop. The guy she is dating is also fairly older than her. 6-7 years I think.

>t. eternally friendzoned

t. jamal

If the topic of Trump ever comes up just do what I always do

>"Trump's stupid I hate him"

Ok but do you know what the Arab Spring, Libya, Benghazi, Syria, and Ukraine was about? And have you read the Patreaus emails, DNC leaks, and Podesta emails?

>They always give that retarded pigeon stare

"Ok so if you don't even keep up with current events to know what's going on in the world how the fuck can you possibly understand why Trump won? If you don't know what those were about and you haven't read the material you aren't taking this seriously, ergo I shouldn't take you opinions seriously.Your negative opinion of him is not objective proof that he is literally Hitler/stupid/corrupt. Everyone I have talked to that has a detailed understanding of the topic and read the material likes Trump... everyone who hasn't hates Trump. It's quite an astounding correlation."

Literally fucking MURDERS aynone in a conversation and puts them on the spot, making them look like an utter dumbfounded, ignorant moron. Bonus points you get them to choke up with a crowd around you. Has not failed me yet.

As long as you have a basic understanding of those situations and stick to those lines you'll convert anyone after they research the topics for themselves - or at the very least you'll get them to shut the fuck up about Trump.

>Oh so you just know everything

"I'm not claiming to know everything but I sure as fuck am claiming that I know more than those who know nothing." is another show stoppper. It helps that I followed the conflicts since day one and have actually read the leaks. Point out their lack of diligence and then call the ignorant fucks for being so convicted in something they know so little about.

i do the same and works all the times

>How can I redpill a friend?
>friend is female
you can't

Why?

I did that to a girl once, but she was already sick of sjws, so it was easy.

Did you bang her?

no, shes white with a white boyfriend, and I am asian.

Was her BF redpilled too?

dont know, dont care, hes not my friend.

But you didn't like the girl? I mean like like?

meh, im not a mongoloid.

>cucked by a bernout
how about you just kys op

>friend is female
You can't