"Le Pen will win."

"Le Pen will win."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhkocrEpaak
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs
lefigaro.fr/elections/presidentielles/2017/04/23/35003-20170423ARTFIG00198-les-tenors-de-la-droite-se-divisent-sur-la-strategie-a-adopter-au-second-tour.php?pagination=4#nbcomments
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=234545031#post234545031
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself kike.

I smoked your grans ashes.

it was very close tho,

I'll take the bait.

You fucking dumbass Americunt, you're really showing off that quality american education and just how smart you are by talking about something you know nothing about. It's the first fucking round, and now she's going into a direct head to head election against that globalist kike puppet. Mixed reports are saying she placed first in this round, and in two weeks when the second round happens she is still predicted to win. Now go Fuck off and die you piece of shit burger.

"Trump will win."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Although Sup Forums supports her the majority of anons here don't expect her to win because of the second round

Hopefully we're wrong

So much for that "meme magic", eh faggots?

Maybe you should post some more cartoon frogs and shit yourself over d*ubles.

>nobodies turn into second biggest party in a single election cycle
>p-pole btfo

Your establishment is going to start pandering to anti-Euros. Even our literal Jew overlord Malcuck Prepbull has been trying to look like Trump lately what with his scrapping of 457 visas at basically the same time as Trump is starting to get rid of H1B visas (457 = our H1B visa). Your political climate is changing and you can do nothing about it except cry and hope she doesn't win next time.

>americunt
>shit burger
did the daily terrorist attacks force insecure frenchie into the greatest country on the planet or are you just a retard

Please subtract the half million ballots they sent out twice to city shitskin Muslims .
In fact just deport all Muslims

I thought that was the general consensus here. Its a victory for her movement either way, and with voting for the french parliment coming they will get more seats.

There's still the runoff, dipshit. One more terrorist attack or mass shooting, she will be over the edge

What a tunnel vision. The voters that voted for the other candidates will unite behind le pen

>Zionist shill lost
>Sup Forums lost
Choose one and only one.

This looks familiar...

noice

How cucked do u have to be to degrade your own country in response to bait

>burger education
Prepare for the second election where only Le Pen and Macron will face each other

Macron is predicted a 60-40 win
In 2002, Chirac won against Marine's dad by a 80-20

2022 is our years lads, she will win.

But yeah the president is a tool, legislatives are coming in 1 month and FN could break their record easily this time. More euroskeptics and right-wingers will be elected too

Fpbp

will she win? Polish media say that leftists will vote for her because your faggots are afraid of Islam

So sick of the shitty bait in this ducking board. You left out all the other candidates that got millions of votes and now they have to vote for one of the others. and now there's another round of campaigning to get over the line.

Trump ? What they said ?

2% chance

1 post by OP
SAGE

Le Pen will lose 45% - 55%, possibly less if French people actually believe the establishment

wow. you must be one of those " as an American, fuck America XD" youtube commentators

NDA did 5% and for all intents and purpose he has 99% overlap with Le Pen.

>One more terrorist attack or mass shooting
as we didn't get enough.
Hell, the terrorist act in the Champ elysee is just one week old.

stay cool, I bet there will be some chimpout before 2nd phase of elections
GO LE PEN

>will she win?
She won't, at best she will do 40% (and that's the best of the best).

>because your faggots are afraid of Islam
They will vote for them because they are brainwashed with "muh Hitler 2.0." (despite the fact we never has any Hitler, but you know...).
The cuckservatives (who called to vote for Macron) are just the example that they are the very same people belonging to this (((establishment))), Fillon is a little slut and I'm happy he lost like the bitch he is, I hope he ends in prison:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhkocrEpaak

The only reaons leftists could vote for her is because she is anti-globalization. It all boils down to an inner fight for each leftist, which is stronger "muh racism" or "muh anti-capitalism"

stay memeing
You either elect women or NuSoros

This.

Considering that they thought she would be BTFO when the race started, its a massive gain. I am under no delusion that she will win in the end, but we can hope.

>. I am under no delusion that she will win in the end, but we can hope.
stop with concern trolling, rev up those meme machines, flood interwebz with pro Marine memes, we have 1 week more

she could have the muh vagina advantage

So I read that like 25% of the voters chose "none of the above" on their ballot, more than any single candidate received.

Is this true? If so, how will it affect the final election?

It's clear that English is God's language, as we apparently can only manipulate the universe if we post en anglais.

bet youre a jew!

tee hee hee!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs

Sup Forums B T F O

If I had the money for a 23 and meme I'd know for sure

I wonder how many of those 50000 additional voting forms that were "accidentally" sent out were for Le Pen.

His name sounds like maricon and you are a maricon.

or this fag is using a proxy

Only leftists get that.

She will win

she will

we weren't even using meme magic on le pen. Sup Forums wasn't even trying. it was more of a brexit and us election thing but hey, at least you feel better that your globalist kike won france.(a dead country that the last time it was great since napoleon was when hitler sat on its face)

checkem!

It's over, France is going to 5 new year of Europe, zionist, mass immigration and more terrors attacks. The anti gun law will pass.

The comments are good at least:
lefigaro.fr/elections/presidentielles/2017/04/23/35003-20170423ARTFIG00198-les-tenors-de-la-droite-se-divisent-sur-la-strategie-a-adopter-au-second-tour.php?pagination=4#nbcomments
God, please, not Hollande 2.0.
Not him.

Sexy muhfugga

SHEEEEIIIIIT

Kek wills it.

Kek wills it

She better win m8

I want to see the left burn while I'm over there

oh shit

This. We can't win every battle. FN getting to the 2nd round is a relative win. FN beating their previous best is a another relative win

MAGIC EGYPTIAN SPACE FROGS

Oh my god

Hey pal, you better bin that sharp wit before you end up causing trouble.

PRAISE KEK

checked

See:

kek, she better win after those digits

this desu. Still gonna vote for her, but don't expect her to win, especially not with the already started media shilling

When was the last time someone got first in the 1st round and didn't go on to win in the 2nd round?

VIVA LA FRANCE! VIVA LE PEN! DEUS VOLT!

God dammit...

Sextuples = KEK WILLS MARINE WIN!

Seems irrelevant

I unironically hope some Muslim kills lefty kids or goes into a hospital fully loaded. Screen cap this, faggot leftists. I hope you die too.

screencap me

hot damn, checked

Naiacine

Kek informs a specific school of magic, known here as meme magic.

Kek was felt by the ancient egyptians, and deified.

The entity we call Kek permeates not simply earth, but all of space, physical and extra-physical.

Kek has been represented in his various forms, historically, as a frog.

You accurately describe KEK.

It was already decided, just as Trump was decided. Numerical ouija cannot be denied.

IT'S JUST LIKE TRUMP ALL OVER AGAIN
KEK WILLS IT

KEK FAILED US RECENTLY BUT HE HAS RESTED LONG ENOUGH AND HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH POWER TO GRANT OUR WISH

kek's will shapes the world

there was an attack in THE CHAMPS ELYSEE by yet ANOTHER ISLAMIST just one week ago.
I don't know what will be needed for them to change.

false. check these

That's only 45.3% of votes.

Round two will decide who the remaining 54.7% will vote.

was just reiterating it m8

those are shit delete post

>Kek failed us
>Even as he gets those digits
>Even as Trump is in office
Such heresy. How dare you question His will?

>One more terrorist attack or mass shooting, she will be over the edge

This is the only way I can see her winning, tbqh.

Dead children, like I said.

These.

Sup Forums had a similar result earlier. took 30 seconds.

Nailed it.

Proud of you, Koala. Best of luck against the oppressive Emus.

But user, Le Pen will win.

#ImWithHer

thanks mate, best of luck against the oppressive negros

if she wont win this time, she will the second time she runs. The problems she intends to fix, isnt going away, and macron isn't going to fix them.

Therefore support for her will rise and it will be easy win for her the second time.

Don't worry, it'll be k, but don't sit on your ass if you can do something to better the situation either frenchbros

Nice.

Already tons of them.
It's like they really don't care.
If Macron is elected, blood will be on their hands.
Look at them:
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=234545031#post234545031
>Also we have a massive problem with the spread of radical islam in some lost territories. I just hope Macron starts doing some serious work
What the fuck is their problem?

Not trying to be a shill, but how the fuck is she going to win this?

Sadly, the same as the regional
>France is a democracy! Let's all vote against the first party!

Yes, she will win.

Black Jacques Chirac...

Kek has SPOKEN!

Sextuple kekology cannot be denied