WHY THE FUCK IS FLAT EARTH SURGING IN POPULARITY

how the fuck do we destroy these people once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

wellaware1.com/flat-earth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it the same retards who voted for Trump? I don't know any flat earthers that I'm aware of, and I don't know any Trump voters that I'm aware of either.

Ever look into it? Ive done research on it for the last 10 months and its stacking in favor of a non-sphearical earthbidy.

Spherecuckoldry has no place on this board.

stupid as fuck, weed smoking, KANG niggers are spreading it.

Its more of an ironic fad that is poking fun at the post-truth society we've built in the west

Flat Earth is like the Aristocrats joke.

It's an exercise in communication/discussion.

Those with rigid minds will suffer.

Poorly sourced youtube videos are being blindly accepted as a substitute for formal education.

kyrie irving detected

Pretty sure it's shills trying to discredit us... Not that we haven't done that already

Sphere Earth is a false flag, OP. Obvious actors are obvious.

can you give me some sources...

Time to do the research on my own

Why=niggers.
Solution=Oak tree and a rope.

The thing that stumps me is what could possibly be the point of convincing everyone that the Earth is a sphere? If the Earth is flat, why is it important for people to think otherwise?

the whole purpose of the world is so satan can convince you god isnt real

because people are bored and need something exciting in their lives

I don't know. I'm sure the Jews are involved in the theory somehow but their motives are always such a mystery.

They might fall off the edge if they're not careful. It happened to Christopher Columbus. They had to replace him with a body double after that mishap.

i have an idea

We lock them all in a gulag and play documentaries about the discovery of the spherical earth 24/7

Does your research at all constitute FET sites?

If so I've got some bad news for you user. A lot of their 'proofs' ignore pretty basic scientific principles.

It gives a semblance of knowledge and authority to the uneducated masses. I would liken it to /pol actually, in that there's a smug sort of pleasure in being privy to the big picture.

there is no edge
its an ice barrier that god created that goes on forever

Well, I'm not sure if any of you were around on /x/ at the time.

A bunch of people from /x/ decided to make some 'flat earth' threads for the fun of it, and just to LARP around. A few too many people took it seriously and the theory began to spread, and now the cancer is terminal.

My guess is that because it's actually a meme started by whatever mysterious individual/group that wants to create a realistic societal impression that the downfall of society is occurring, by fabricating the growth in popularity of the flat earth meme, that and naturally it's a pretty funny meme.

>another round earth sellout
$.02 has been deposited in your account

this.

the flat earth videos have millions of views on youtube

its not just a few dudes "larping" and taking it too seriously

LÜGENPRESSE THATS WHY YOU FUCKING ABO NIGGER

GET WOKE AND BRAKE THE CONDITIONING

If it's so flat, then why don't we just attach some rockets to a sled and explore the vast unknown? All that friction reducing ice would make that a real possibility

You can't destroy truth.

you should be asking yourself what is the point of convincing everyone it's not an oblate spheroid?

who would have a motivation to promote:
>anti-science
>religious belief
>conspiracy theories
>seditious ideas against authority

America has many enemies, Islam, Russia, China, the CIA.

Even though these videos were around, they had rather low views, it wasn't until /x/ did what they did, that the whole entire 'flat earth' meme spread like wildfire to every social media site.

Can someone explain to me why the equator has the same uvb index year round if the earth is flat? The flat earth model simply doesn't make sense.

How do you sail to japan?

The earth is flat nigger. Wake up

This is the truth

These are people that go from conclusion to evidence and not the other way around.

They are weak willed betas that allow all outside influence to corrupt their minds. They can't distinguish between fiction and reality and become impossible to reason with after they dig their heels into their own ignorance.

>flat earth shills still can't explain eclipses

If you're implying the flat earth craze is a psyop you may be on to something. If anything, it goes to show how gullible the unwashed masses can be, even in the face of irrefutable evidence.

It's the same stupid faggots causing most of the mischief on our planet. Royals and jews

> wellaware1.com/flat-earth/

this desu

it's a rye joke that gets better with age

Because there is a whole world on the other side of the disc WITH NO NIGGERS.

Hollow earth was picking up steam, getting more and more mainstream attention, and then bam, we see all this flatshit. Inner earth reptilians probably want their bases kept secret.

you can be the first one to do that

not many people are allowed to the antarctic belt

Most of the participants on both sides resort to name calling. If it really is an exercise in communication, it's pretty obvious that it's a failure.

The earth is flat. Sorry to break it to you.

>WHY THE FUCK IS FLAT EARTH SURGING IN POPULARITY
US science movement was hijacked by gender and indentity politics, some most prestigious universities like Harvard throw social justice classes where they claim "you can be any gender any day" and you're really surprised than retardation runs rampant?

probably, remember evidence means nothing the governed always get angry when their rulers fuck up and the past 10 years looks like a solid fuck up by western leaders. they NEED an NWO, a secret conspiracy a patsy group to refocus anger and hate towards. imagine if all the flat earthers used the time they pumped into "research" to do investigative journalism, look into their local and state politicians, expose the mass corruption, organise in a meaningful way and start new political movements, you've got revolution problems soon after that.

much better to try to redirect their anger towards something benign like NASA. Which is just a bunch of nerds, every little kid who loves science dreams of working at NASA, it's filled with naive people who suck at playing the funding game and have been shrunk year on year for 50 years.

Hey anyone else here into sun-denial? Been reading some of the old zapotec theories and they make way more fucking sense to me. 30 minutes of sunlight is such a fucking ruse

Antarctica has been circumnavigated several times.

Indonesians. Check google trends for "flat earth" by country.

Not just that, it's been crossed. Several times. Here's a map of 7 such treks. one was made in 2015.

nobody has sent a sled on a rocket into the ice

my guess is that you would find absolutely nothing and it would not ever stop

just flat ice

that can easily be explained in a flat earth

you start one place and come out the other place on a different border

it doesnt prove that antarctica is a island continent

>2017
>Haven't taken the flat-pill yet
How can there be so many sheep still on Sup Forums. I bet you think we've been to the moon too

Is there any evidence of 24 hour sunlight in the south pole?

>im a snaaaakeeee
>stop throwing stuff at meee
>weeee world treee
>whats that rainnnnbowww
>im a snakeeeee
>ooo it's dark down here
>sssssssss

Holy shit school has really failed you

Ok, so what? You can still cross it if the earth is flat. Plus most flat earthers are now switching to the bent flat earth model, which allows for things like the horizon and aircraft following parabolic flight paths. I wish you orb cucks would fuck off

>God allows satan tempt people to see who has real faith
never saw it like that

Drugs are bad for you, mkay?
Though I still found this post amusing. I blame sleep deprivation.

>WHY THE FUCK IS FLAT EARTH SURGING IN POPULARITY

advanced warfare memetics wielded by russia, just like how trump got elected

hurr i crossed the antarctic

but i really just made a triangle

no it cant because the trek would be exponentially longer. All those treks would be from one edge of the world to another meaning it would takes months, if not years to complete the trek. It proves it full well and it's completely ignorant to say that it doesn't.

it'll be soething like this

>Plus most flat earthers are now switching to the bent flat earth model

ahahahah how much longer until its a globe?

Because it's all faked by the establishment, just like dinosaurs. They make up stories to make money and raise taxes

It's a deep state push to make every conspiracy theory seem crazy. "You don't believe the official story of 9/11? Bet you believe the earth is flat too..."
It's actually quite effective. I expect they're preparing the normies for something.

it's controlled opposition reverse psychology shit

they just want people to connect flat earth with our movements and conspiracies and the global theory to globalists like they represent truth or some shit, it needs to be fucking exposed

kys commie

The endurance of the flat earth meme is in the fact that the average roundfag lacks enough scientific knowledge to definitively argue against it. As a result I've managed to convert quite a few roundfags myself; despite being a roundfag.

I sympathize with the flat earthers because they have demonstrated a willingness to seek information and ask questions while roundfags like to shit all over empiricism by forming a kind of moral high ground about their belief instead of seeking out those few little scientific tidbits required to put the flat earth to bed.

In the end it doesn't matter if the earth is flat or not anyways. I'm still stuck here with you fucking spergs.

>how the fuck do we destroy these people once and for all?
You don't. Whatever model of the realm they live in they choose to believe, Jesus Christ is Lord of all. I figure there's a blessing in Genesis.

Mars is what is past the ice wall look into it.

Somebody gets it

its because we are talking about it all the time. btw it started just ironic shitposting. what people don't yet understand is that we are actually on a flat holo earth. its like layers of pancakes.

this, I'm a spherecuck but I just love pretending i'm a flat earther just to argue with people and see who's a retard and who isn't

because that's how God said things should be.

If mars is a dead part of this earth and the ice was using a natural defense w8, like global warming in a way and mars was the past and this world shrinks into looking like mars too but there is a new earth for us who know Jesus Christ.

We might think we know something about the Earth but we don't because no one can calculate the day nor the hour but The Father.

Because people are waking up to nasa lies and jewery.

YouTube "flat earth in 5 minutes". If you can't give 5 minutes of your life then there's no helping you.

Or maybe you're just an unwoke soul who is a lost cause and this isn't your time. Good luck. God bless.

It's a fucking meme do you guys really believe these people are serious? Maybe 5% of them do, 95% are just MEMERS. R U GUYS NEW TO LE INTERWEBS?

Same reasons people deny climate change and claim that vaccines cause autism.

Either they somehow profit from it, or they simply don't understand or respect science

what did /x/ do?
how long til everyone switches to the LSC concave model?

>this is what "global" warming vaccine loving roundfags actually believe

The sad thing is, these flat earthers are wasting their time and would derive far greater benefit from taking a geology course at their local community college. Instead, they watch youtube videos and think they're 'woke af' lmao.

There's wisdom if you thought Mars was a dead part of the Earth. The Earth Ages. With the wall of ice like Ice Ages.

Could be, it would be destroyed by fire also, like every other Earth model. Yea, we can see Revelations.

globetarded bitches only have "faith" and "belief" in government images..,
Go measure that flat horizon.....

I bet you believe in dinosaurs too.

found the globehead

The behemoths? Sure we do, they're written in The Holy Bible too.

>Not knowing that the world is flat.
Education in New Zealand is at an all time low it seems.

What this says.
When I rank people's stupidity I generally put those who go to great lengths to 'debunk' the flat earth 'theory' as being stupider than people who actually believe the earth is flat.

There is no way you can be a sentient human being and an ass-blasted roundfag at the same time.

Really? But how is research really helping you come to a conclusion?

Have you tried making your own observations?

They say that observations are more powerful than what others tell you.

If the flat-earth theory is true, then how come when you look outside of your window, you don't see China?

Have you traveled by air, or by sea?

Why is it that when the plane travels all the way down, the plane does not fall off?

Why is there curvature on the moon but not on earth?

Why is the sun also round?

Doesn't it bug you that everything that you can see points to the fact that it's probably round, rather than a flat disc?

name a more reputable, reliable, and trustworthy source than peer reviewed science.

i wish someone would leak that it is indeed a cia psyop to make people not believe anything/fuck with their heads