Veganism

Why aren't you vegan?

nutritionfacts.org/topics/vegans/

Just go through this and find all the health issues veganism lessens the chance of getting. Everything is cited and sourced by actual studies and is run by doctors and dieticians.

Being vegan is gay

A vegan, a pothead, and a feminist walked into a bar.

Everyone there knew it, because none of those cunts would shut the fuck up.

Its one thing to stop eating meat that i can understand but avoiding any and all animal by products such as milk is something i will never understand

The only loss of life I truly mourn is the loss of sentient life or life i have grown emotionally attached to. Eating meat, using animal based products and early term abortion all do not bother me.

Just as an aside, don't you think it's a bit strange that most vegans are pro choice? Seems a tad hypocritical to me.

cows milk is not meant for human consumption at all, so why does that shock you?

Because I'm not a nigger dick loving sissy faggot.

Because I'm a man.

I actually eat only meat. No plants. No vegetables. No fruit. Check out zerocarb. 1.5 years now. It's fantastic.

Good luck in the vegetable isle with the numales. I'll be over here eating flesh and blood.

thats a girl with beard implants

Are Pop-Tarts vegan? I'll try it if I can have Pop-Tarts every once in a while.

> natural vegan foods
> Healthy

thats a tranny you fuck

Vegans end up looking like trannies. What's the difference?

only the uneducated fags that only eat lettuce. Your complete lack of knowledge about nutrition is laughable.

What do you mean it's not meant for human consumption? FDA approved and people drink it every day

Are you a cow? No. If you truly want to drink milk made for humans, you would still be drinking breast milk.

So you are arguing that we should only consume things our body was intended for consuming?

>blunt as fuck canine tooth in pic
Yeah of course, then we wouldnt have such a health problem in 2017.

But nothing is naturally made to be consumed by human? We eat it because it is delicious and healthy for us.

>not being aware of fruits and vegetables that grow on trees
How are you even real

I tried it but I started feeling dizzy so I confirmed that veganism is works of Satan

>cows milk is not meant for human consumption at all

>Dairy in general and yogurt in particular is such an efficient source of energy that it forces one of the fastest evolutionary change in human populations.
>Not "meant" for human consumption

No, you fucking retard. Just don't overconsume it and you'll have no problems. Same with meat. It only causes issues if you eat a lot of it and nothing but it. As long as you keep your diet and meals varied and balanced, you'll be fine.

Veganism is the memeist of memes.

Paleo diet is even healthier also you can't get vitamin b-12 without animal products and killing animals is fun. If youve never been hunting you basically dont even qualify as a man

I gave up milk and rarely had dairy/animal byproducts for a couple years now and a month ago decided fuck it and started eating yogurt again. It made my face explode in acne so I'm off it again.

Vitamin B12
Vitamin K2 MK4

Fruits and vegetables grow to spread out and expand their living area, not to be eaten by other races.

Both my grandparents are 90+ and have been vegetarians for life. No eggs, either. And they're too backward for supplements. Tell me how my life will be affected by not having whatever vitamins that are only in meat.

Vegans ruined being vegan.

>Both my grandparents are 90+
and yet still less potty trained then your average baby

>vietnamese
>only eating meat

youre lying you gook faggot