What the FUCK?

Other urls found in this thread:

eisenhowerinstitute.org/about/living_history/wwii_soviet_experience.dot
eisenhowerinstitute.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_II)#Casualties
jpost.com/US-Elections/Middle-Israel-Donald-Trump-Person-of-the-year-469713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based spain

I heard maple syrup has laws against distributing propaganda on holocaust denial.

That's the main way I started believing it never happened, the truth should never be fearful of being questioned.

Actually, in spain you can indeed deny it but saying that it should have happened is still illegal.

>>countries in red have laws against holocaust denial
Technically, those are anti-defamation laws.
(Sup Forums against defamation, right?)

Basically, denying holocaust is literally defamatory to the survivors.

I thought Russia was politically incorrect, or at least not a politically correct country.
Why is it illegal there?

Probably something to do with wanting to live in reality.

It's an oligarchy that does whatever it can to enrich itself. And to get money in this world = selling out to the kikes.
Putin is keeping stability quite well considering the number of slimes in Russia, but he is by no means trying to help ethnic Russians specifically.

Everyone's grandmother is a survivor who's been gassed 5 times.
Give me a fucking break.

>"Civilized" countries
>banning speech at all on a government level

Sorry excuses for societies they have. This is the sole reason Murrica is better than Europe. Our government doesn't bust heads for mere words like hand-me-down Tyrants.

>Everyone's grandmother is a survivor who's been gassed 5 times.
>Give me a fucking break.
Uh, no. There is less and less survivors every years.

Why is portugal red on this map?

They're more advanced than we are. There is literally no need for such speech to be protected.

pretty sure canada should be highlughted

It's illegal in all of Russia except for Kaliningrad?

>less and less survivors every year
Oy vey
I was 3 when the nahzeees conspired to kill all le joos and my parents took me with them when they fled I'm a survivah of tha hoooolocaust!

Holocaust Is rael

Cause tens of millions of Russians died because of ww2 so it's kind of a big deal to be anti-nazi in Russia.

Well it wss russia who made up most of the lies.

Tens of millions of Russians died at the hands of Joseph Stalin. As for those who died during the war, the Wehrmacht couldn't help having an insane K:D ratio.

Because they told the lies to the west

what the FUCK russia? I thought you were based?

>everyone calls America a puppet of Israel
>is allowed to deny the holocaust
???

UK confirmed for based

>1.3:1
>insane
Ok.

Yes I agree but as far as Russians are concerned they officially have to be extremely anti-nazi and this would explain holocaust denial laws

Holocaust denial is illegal here desu. It's classed as anti-Semitism and is charged as hate speech, the definition was introduced late last year

20 something million Russians died in WW2 I think they're a bit sensitive about it

Well shit, I'm sorry to hear that.

Who's ever told you that russia is politically incorrect? Who? You've invented this hoax on your own.

what faggots. my opinion of them dropped

It's ok. I feel more sorry the 6 quintillion Jews that were killed with masturbating machines

jesus christ.... i can't imagine going to jail over fucking WORDS

life on the edge

>the state of the eastern hemisphere

Western Hemisphere GOAT

Funny how the more illegal it is to question it the more convinced I am it is, at the very least partially, fiction.

How come Belarus get's no love from this board?

Muh based Russia meme BTFO

Coz they're kinda DPRK-like state.

Interesting.

It's also legal to wave a a nazi flag around here, so i guess we just don't care.

Bad goyim

This board likes DPRK though?

The more evil the Germans are made out to be, the greater the Russians who stopped them seem.

No?..

"Based Korea," Glorious leader" etc are all common here...

Libels are also WORDS, yet I don't see you complaining about it being forbidden.

Everyone in pol should know that stalin feed the west lies about nazi occupation while committing even eorse crimes on east europeans, german soldiers and his own people.

I'm sure they're ironic.

they should be legal as well.
if you have no evidence against the person/company then you won't be taken seriously, it's a non-issue.

>Sup Forums against defamation, right?
Of the "making stuff up" variety. I shouldn't be able to claim someone did something they didn't do and get that person fired. But I should be able to call bullshit on a story I don't believe happened.

It gets hard to assume that after a certain point.

Lmao pls stop

We all know it was close to 10:1

Every fucking year the number of Russian casualties magically goes down like the number of Jews magically goes up.

You almost got shitshattered but survived. Gratz. You won in the end. Why do you care? All your great wars end in the same way anyway

>We're getting our asses kicked better retreat across this great fuckhuge land that nobody wants because there's fuckall
>ayylmao these Polish/Lithuanian/French/German cucks aren't prepared for winter GG no re. Spirit of Susanin wins again

>this much butthurt

Free speech is dead. (((Guess who))) killed it.

Burger education once again. Go check your english wiki, russian combat losses are somewhat 7m.

Based Japan

>tfw more free than rest of Europe
1488! The holocaust is a lie!

>COMBAT
>Genocide
>COMBAT
Tell that to the parents eating their own children under Lenin's marvelous agriculture laws, while the cereals rotted in wharehouses and people resorted to eat kids because their meat was more soft;
Violation of graves to eat remains of human bodies, really, makes, one, ponder.

>11,000,000 combat deaths

slavs btfo

> goes to war
> cannot into logistics
The eternal story of Eurocuck Empire.

>eisenhowerinstitute.org
The fuck is this.

>his face right now

>At the same time, Soviet armies in excess of 20,000,000 soldiers were fighting German armies totaling 5,700,000

>their strongest and killed 2,415,690 of them as they fought their way out of Russia and on to Berlin.

>11 million russian subhumans killed vs. 2.5 million krauts

k:d is 4.4 favoring the germans

not bad, might even hit the upper leaderboard rankings

oy vey, another one is finding out, quick tell them Putin is based

It's probably because all those countries have had holocausts within the last century.

The oddball there is China but I wouldn't be surprised if they have some kind of holocaust admission laws.

>Portugal
Wat.

You tried, Jose.

You forgot to add Australia and Canada to that infographic.

Explain

>i-i i-intentionally i-ignore facts!

Infiltrating a government is easy. Passing laws is hard.

11 million Soviet dead includes the 3.6 million that died as POWs. Only 374,000 Germans died as POWs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_II)#Casualties

>burger eduaction
>facts
Poor Jose. Your mother shouldn't ve breed with mexican Chad.

Jews, Communism, Soviet Union, Russia, Mafia, Politics.

We can deny it you could write a book just don't put any racial slurs in it or demonize Jews

Where's Canada?

We legit have holocaust denial laws and even took somebody to court over it

um you actually really can deny it here mate, donno what the fuck you're on about aye.
You at some Melbourne college or something?

>only Jew run countries.

>3,300,000 374,000

You seriously believe out of the 3 million taken in captivity only 300k died? then the rest is living peacefully in eastern russia?

>Melbourne education

we all know the only thing that's 10x is the size of your anime girl folder relative to everything of actual intellectual value on your hard drive. at least.

> i definitely know more about this guy's country than him
> "Lmao pls stop"
> these hollywood-tier disproven myths and disrespectful simplifications of the phases of the most interesting+important war in human history will show him. no one's ever heard anything like this before!

Kill yourself

Don't worry. With Muslims invading those countries i'm sure the holocaust denial laws will be repealed.

I think in Canada it is illegal to deny it in public because that is "hate speech", and we do not have free speech in Canada

It is legal to utter "hate speech" in a non public setting, I believe

Based Vatican

Jesus Christ I was sure My country would be red.

>mexican
>chad

at least make your insults make sense kek

No they were expelled to East Germany most likely

Why would they live in Russia

At least he won a prize or something.

Who was their POTY for 2016?

>I was implyng they weren't living at all

Why would the russians let them go? they hate raped berlin and they would jump at the chance to nigger revenge the germans

That's a good question, I just googled "Putin Jews" in duckduckgo search and found this, the pic on the OP made me curious.

fuck your sissy laws, I can do what I want.
Never happened btw

No laws against holocaust denial but people have been charged for it under religious vilification laws.

Just found out it was trump kek

jpost.com/US-Elections/Middle-Israel-Donald-Trump-Person-of-the-year-469713

That's (((interesting)))

Perhaps ((((too Interesting)))

Fucking idiots. This is why minors shouldn't get access to the internet.

>hitler wuz a gud boy
>ohmawgawd u cant say hitler didnt gas the kikes. fucking kikes we need to kill them all