Drugs should be legali-

>drugs should be legali-
liveleak.com/view?i=0c2_1492917245

Now that's entertainment. Legalize now.

Euthanize now*

wheres the part we shes pulling her intestines out?

The Dude(?) Filming was just as Fucking crazy as she was

What video were you watching?

When you take drugs, you normalise into nigger culture. You become one of them and they begin to see you as a league of their own.

Why? She's living anti-drug ad.

Only men should be allowed to get drunk or high. Women simply can not handle it

I don't want to watch it.

Is it bad.

Nigger culture infected whites. Drugs are only half the problem.

I came, so yeah.

>Is it bad.
No. She's just flopping around on the ground and waving her arms like a crazy person.

Link?

No. It's fine. Not a single drop of blood is dropped from her body throughout the video.

DESU white Americans suck for letting one of their own fall so low that she is reliant on niggers who just laugh at her misfortune...

She made her choice, the government has no right to tell you, you can't become a zombie or a vampire.

She chose the path. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Who cares?
She clearly looks like the feminazi, independent women type. Fuck her

Not bad at all. Just your average junky being taped outside the trap house. No blood or gore just a bunch of hollering.

Those people filming it were even more degenerate and annoying than her.

Rolling around on a stairs yelling about random drug shit as nigs holla and make fun of her. Just watched the first 15s though, no tits anyways

Just a woman having a huge drug seizure, very bad trip

>the government has no right to tell you, you can't become a zombie or a vampire.
Perfect words for what's going on there. 10/10

we brazil now

this is your future if you don't get out into the street and fight for your country and your people. you're probably like most whites, you think it's a joke now but just wait and see

>>>/reddit/

Humans were meant for more than that

They are niggers. What did you expect?

the camera man sounds like MC Chris

How is this different from people who drink themselves into oblivion ?

humans weren't meant for anything dipshit. get out of your jew fantasy land

>man

no one is meant to do anything. life is what you, the individual you, make of it. the only thing there is is the potential for more.

Just fucking kill yourself holy shit

It ain't so much, people who drink just to get heavily drunk are as bad as a drug junkie.

This is why people who like getting "fucked up" should probably kill themselves.

You can't force people to be more than what they are. Better to focus on those that are worthy.

Who said that there's a difference?

That must be some good ass shit. It's the saddest thing I've seen all week. Such a sad life that girl has. Thanks OP for making me thankful for the little that I have,

>humans weren't meant for anything dipshit. get out of your jew fantasy land
>we should all be drugged out worthless users, not work together and be the best we can be as we forge our path to the stars and beyond
>your a jew for thinking humans can be more
really fired up my gas chambers

uhh, she took bath salts BECAUSE the good drugs are illegal, you stupid fuck

You too, you fucking ultra-individualist nihilists are destroying the western world. Have some faith in your convictions, practise was you preach and go hand yourselves.

This.

Ikr? When you see people in that kind of shit you know your life ain't that bad and we are bitching too much about it

because people who drink produce great works in literature on other arts. only shitty drugs are illegal like psychedelics because the best thing ever produced by them is shitty dadrock like pink floyd and the grateful dead.

God I hate Maryland so much.

KEK

this makes me hate black people more

The bitch filming is worse than the druggie bitch.

PCP? Is that what the dirty bird was on? Fucking nigger shit.

You don't have the freedom to take away some of other people's freedom.

based

So, how did drugs being illegal stop this from happening?

"because people who drink produce great works in literature on other arts"

So? People who drink also like to take the piss and crash and kill innocent people.

Cigarettes cause cancer, but amazing people throughout history used to smoke cigarettes.

Does that mean that cigarettes should still be used by people?

The other day I saw a little kid smoking a cigarette in front of his hippie looking parents.

The mom was a hot brunette that didn't seem to give a fuck.

The dad just approached the boy and asked him for his lighter.

How fucked up can you people be?

Drinks are a mind-altering substance; its plays the same role on everyone.

No one can ever disobey a law. It's not physically possible. This video is CGI. The drug war worked.

this

You do see that being worthy is still the same as saying being more than what you are right?

Why didn't anybody make her eggs?

Yea. Just let the free market sort this one out guise. She would have turned out fine if it weren't for those damn restrictions.

What the fuck is the point of going to the stars? There is nothing there that you dont already have here.

^^^ Diz

Faggots like you love it when big daddy government takes care of you, tells you what you can and can't do. You poor faggot retard.

stupid dumb nigger couldn't shut the fuck up

what an awful video

Drugs are witchcraft. They open you to demonic influence. The New Testament word for sorcery is the root of "pharmaceuticals".

Hypnotic trance, drugs, sense deprivation, trauma... they all open the door to malevolent entities.

This is the #1 reason not to get high. You are endangering your eternal soul.

>niggers

No, I'm just done with the lolbertarian bullshit. And it is bullshit.

>Making things illegal stops degenerates from accessing them

K.

Can you imagine some wild sheboon screaming at you while you're tripping balls?

Virtue is a choice. The person must choose to do the right thing. You can't force them otherwise it's not real virtue. Not the same thing at all.

"hurr durr freedom is bullshit but I ain't go no examples" Go fuck yourself, welfare nigger.

the only person you can rely on is yourself. sometimes you can rely on family if the ties aren't severed or damaged but this just gives credence to nihilist rationality because on paper family is always supposed to be there for each other, right? that the bond we have with our family is and loved ones is somehow evidence of divinity or proof that there are greater forces in the world since the love between family is so beautiful if and if something so beautiful can exist then that must mean god blah blah blah whatever. but we now know that love is just one of the chemical reactions in our brains that developed over the ages as a way to strengthen the likelihood of our survival but more importantly the survival of our genes. love is but a trick of evolution. and it love is truly a beautiful feeling. but at the end of the day it's just a feeling that we humans are capable of feeling thanks to our capacity for intelligence and understanding.

what I'm getting at is that humans are imperfect selfish creatures inhabiting a human-damaged planet in a chaotic universe that doesn't make sense. we are inherently doomed. but that doesn't mean I want to die. I'm going to ride this train until the end because I too am selfish and want to live my life simply because it's mine and refuse to give it up for anyone or anything. live for yourself. if you find meaning in servicing another, like that other trick of evolution where males seek the admiration of a woman, then by all means go and fulfill your primal instincts. I just don't go around making the mistake of conflating animal instincts with higher purpose. life is what you make of it and I indeed do practice that which I preach

Drugs should be decriminalized. This means you can have it but can't sell it.

>muh slave morality
>y-you're just on welfare

It's sad to see that people still unironically believe in this shit. I used to. And I'm not saying you're bad, or that you're inconsistent. It's just a dead end. A waste of time.

We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves.

Yep, still no examples on how "freedom is bullshit"

Keep sucking that pig (gov) dick, nigger faggot on welfare.

We're finished as a species

You're a fucking retard who think we should feel bad just because some subhuman uses drugs of their own volition, or that we need to intervene for some fucking reason. Capitalism is the new natural selection that we so desperately need. The smart and useful take advantage of the dumb and useless, while simultaneously competing amongst each other to produce better things for humanity.

If you mute it, and play Thriller in the background, it makes it 1000% funnier

>what's the point of going to the stars?
Immortality

>here's your (you) degenerate
nigger spic detected

Wanna know how I know you're a little bitch?

>Humans were meant for more than that
maybe some but not all
I don't see how making the government into everyone's daddy changes the fact that these people are niggers

LOL you literally have this reversed, fucking shill

>Those people filming it were even more degenerate and annoying

bike-lock guy needs to go in there and administer his special love tap. Community service hours.

It's like I can smell her dirty ass through my computer moniter

I'd like to know. Spill it.

Enjoy your entirely practical ancap future user. I'm sure it's on its way.

I do feel bad for people who are like this, but I suppose that pity could be foolish. So you just see this whole mess as some sort of genetic pruning or something? Because we're going to take huge demographic hits in that process, but yea, I suppose in the end, what you're saying is right. Social Darwinism is fucked tho desu.

Why the fuck do you care what she does? Does it affect you?

Why can't we carpet bomb Baltimore?

Hey man, you keep sucking pig dick because you're really good at it.

Go for the bukake gold, you faggot nigger

This is what I thought. The mudshark was all kinds of fucked up and the monkey still managed to come out as the least civilized of the two.

Kids these days don't get high on drugs. They get high on the rebirth of White Ethnocentrism which is the greatest, and most wholesome high of all.

>I do feel bad for people who are like this

They did it to themselves, they deserve it.

>Social Darwinism is fucked tho desu.

No, it isn't.

We dont need to go to space to become immortal, that doesnt even make sense. And why do you want immortality? People who want immortality havent thought things through. What the fuck are you going to be doing for a thousand years? Ten thousand? Eating, shitting, sleeping, fucking? Forever? Why? Or if you remove all human needs and impulses then you wont even have a delusional purpose to your existence. You will exist to do...what exactly? Exist to think? A hundred years or a million, what is the difference?

>Since murder being illegal doesn't prevent murder we should legalize murder.
The point is not to stop the individual act from happening, the point is to prevent socially negative behavior from becoming the norm.

If she wants to flop around on some steps in the middle of the night, that's her prerogative. Part of undertstanding personal responsibility is understanding people have the freedom to make stupid choices and/or destroy their own lives.

For real. One minute of the clip undid all the good work that BLM has put months of effort into. Sad.

It does on a macro level. How long until she needs either urgent medical attention and further taxes an already overburdened healthcare system or goes on another rampage but this time in public and does harm to those around her?