On the Negro Race

In the beginning darkness was over the face of the deep, and the first thing God created was the light. And what did God do with that light? He separated it from the darkness and called it “good.” If light is “good” we can infer that darkness is “bad.” Just as light people are good, dark people are bad. This is self-evident and God's intention was to keep these two natures apart. So who are we to integrate what God has intended to be separate?

And who exactly am I referring to when I say “dark” people. I am referring solely to the Negro race. I know that members of other races besides the Negro race are not typically considered “light” but they too have the seed of light within them. All races have the seed of light within them besides the Negro race. Therefore, the Negro race must be kept separate from the other races and not allowed to wed and integrate into the families of non-Negroes. It is our sacred duty to keep the Negro race out of our families so that we may not be tainted by their wicked nature. So it is written, let it be done.

All you need to know is that BBC is an endlessly growing trend and that you white boys can never compete

so hot

remember, lads, the nz cuckposter is a conceited, hideous, sub-mediocre dyke.
she's also a lily white, coddled feminist!

there you are, you stinking fish hole.
do you gobble the maori cum out of your hypothetical girlfriend's clunge? or do you scrape it with your finger like a good little cuck?

Saged.

This is how Berbers got created. Fucking moors.

These women do know that they're children or descendants are going to kicked out to Morocco when the big white man revolution happens?

If it doesn't happen... all humans die, anyway.

haha, this is the second nigger thread I've seen the NZ cuck shitpost on.

Can't really blame him, been cucked by the british, so cuckoldry is all they know.

Nice of you to join me again Muhammed.
Such a good fan.

she's not black, you fucking idiot. she's a fat, pasty little worm of a white girl.
she only posts this shit inbetween picking pubes out of her teeth and scratching her foostie gash.

I'm a girl actually and I love collecting pics of cute black guys with white girls to share with Sup Forums

Give it a rest aussie

what's wrong nerd virgin? can't handle the harsh reality that you will all die alone?

yeah, i'm just going to follow you around, reminding you to clean the rancid smegma out of your salmon flaps.
also to stop eating it once you've fished it out of there.

Did I ever say she was, bong? No. Try using the language you claim as yours.

how come you never post pics of yourself with a black dude? can't even get a nig?

that's pretty bad, nigs have pretty low standards

>dyke
>telling anyone they will die alone

good luck forming a stable relationship, you fucking retard.
it would be fun to see the pair of you beating the shit out of one another when your cuntish personalities inevitably collide.

I've never met a Pakistani irl but I'm glad he's my biggest fan on here

she's a dyke, retard.
a bitter dyke who gets pumped and dumped, just like she would if she were straight.

damn bong, chill out. just having fun.

>never met a Pakistani

they're fat, they wheeze and they are badly inbred. looking in a mirror should have the same basic effect.
not that you have any of those left in your (parents') house.

There is no African blacks in New Zealand. I'm saving up to go to USA so I can find a sexy black hubby

He's just mad I don't really fancy Muslims

are you fat? they only like the fat bitches, you gotta be THICC.