*yawns and stretches*

*yawns and stretches*

Ahhh. Oh, why, hello there little wagie. Have you enjoyed your weekend free from slavery? Well, I hope you did. Your free time is over now. Better get to bed soon! You know what they say: another day, another dollar.

And me? Oh, I'm just collecting my neetbux. My savings is over 10k now, I sleep most of the day, and I have nothing to worry about besides my waifu. Work reaaaaally hard for me this week, okay? I've got checks to collect!

Delet this.

These threads always make me laugh for some reason.

Shine on, you crazy NEET (who in no way has 10k savings without parental assistance)... Unless you're a Muslim/Mexican/Chinaman in which case get the fuck out of the country

>he thinks $10k is something to brag about
Are all NEETs mentally retarded or just OP?

You'd have to work 5 times as hard as me to get that kind of money, let's be honest wagie.

this [spoiler] is my favorite meme [/spoiler]

most wagies have negative net worth, and poor physical health means by the time they go black their lives will be functional ly over. meanwhile neets simply play vidya, lift and collect the wagie tax dollars

YOU CHEAP JEW SON OF A BITCH. GET A FUCKING JOB BEFORE I BREAK YOUR BACK, FUCK U IN THE ASS AND MAKE U HUMBLE.

>mfw comfy night/overnight tech support job where I work from home and no one calls for a half hour at a time and I lay around making music

Aside from the poverty it's fucking great.

>neets lift

You need communism.

I've been unemployed for two months and two weeks. I don't know how you long-term NEETs put up with it, I'm nowhere near as happy as I was when I was working.

Hook me up with your employer senpai, I need an interim job for a while.

>Neet
>lift

i know these are troll threads but they are funny.

how do i get on neetbux

Are NEETs the patricians of our era?

Security is the same deal.
>Turn off Netflix and get dressed for work
>Arrive at work
>Continue watching while getting paid.

>neet
>good physical health
loving every laugh

>wageslave is unable to chart his own course and be the master of his own life
Colour me surprised. Someone will give you marching orders soon, pissant.

like 60% of americans don't have any savings and would stuggle to find a spare $500 in case of an emergency, I'd say having $10k savings as a NEET is huge success.

post your age and amount in savings
Am I degenerate?

how does it feel knowing that you are completely useless?

Yes yes we get it, you're a Proud Nigger.

Clearly not, good work on the finances