Why do White Nationalists always obsess over "protecting muh white women" and "muh white beauty" when white women are...

Why do White Nationalists always obsess over "protecting muh white women" and "muh white beauty" when white women are objectively the trashiest filthiest and most disgusting women?

why do Australians always go "muh shitposting" or whatever when their girlfriends have sex with the emus and they have to sit in the cuck shed?

((()))™

Because they haven't figured out that artificial wombs are better

People from new jersey are not white.

It's like the "don't get married/preserve the white race" oxymoron.

Don't use logic, just react.

Kek

Because white women are necessary to continue the white race you knobhead. Why do cunts post threads on here? Why do I reply?

i agree aussie...white women that go for blacks anyways are trash and are not worth preserving

All women of any race are indulgent trash. We desire control over white women because they are the only means to create more white men.

Jorg Lanz von Liebenfels summarizes this well in Theozoology (1905):

>Dear ladies, tell me honestly, whose wives would you be today if noble men, if god-like Siegfrieds, had not torn you away from the Sodomite monsters, if they had not put you in warm nests, if they had not defended you -- sword in hand -- throughout thousands and thousands of years against Slavs, Mongols, Moors and Turks? Choose between us and those sons of Sodom, have yourselves sexually serviced on the mound of corpses of your husbands who fell in battle -- as so many of your mothers' mothers did! Take them to your husbands' houses, so they can make harem slaves of you, so you can become the mother of a brood of lascivious, bloodthirsty beasts, who know no motherly or wifely love! What woman is today she has become thanks to the sword and power of man. Man wrestled woman from the apes of Sodom, and for this reason she is his property!

It's a woman's nature to be a whoring, destructive Jezebel. It's man's purpose to make a woman useful and pure.

When we stop doing that this is what we get. Liebenfels continues:

>As highly as we honor the wife in the family and in the home, we must just as intensely fight against the intrusion of women into public life, because the ultimate outcome of these efforts would be, and to some extent is already, unilateral women's rights, which would make the world into a big brothel in which everything revolves around penises and pussies in a silly and absurd satyrs' orgy while the proper wife, the loyal mother of the house, and the healthy strong troop of children will be mercilessly driven out of the chaste and legitimate home. No one other than those women with their lascivious ape-like natures destroyed the cultures of antiquity and they will bring down our culture as well if men do not stop and think soon.

sup tyger

because when white women dont act like trash they are actually great

why do we protect the white race at all? why not just be individuals who don't care?

we protect white women because they are part of our the extended family that is our race we want them to be better, we want them to be happy

wanting to stop them from getting raped, wanting their children to have the best future possible

the statement is "we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

the future for white children part is important as well. we want our countries to be strong and last so that our children have a place to live in peace. Its why we oppose white demographic decline even though the race might strictly live on. we don't want our children to have to live in a country where they are a minority, particularly if the white privilege meme does not die and they are still blamed for all the problems of the world like they are in south africa

Starts clapping slowly*

Don't be rama rama. Put the petrol in the fucking car you abo cunt.

>take your fetish somewhere else fucking retard.

white women mostly look like that in the UK and Aussie land. Chavs

clapping builds intently

White nationalism is just pussy worship

I live in the Midwest and I've never seen a woman look like that.

Even if my people were the most inferior, which they're not, I would still fight for them.

>Thanks Mr Goldsteinburg, i'll make sure never to have any white children!

why did you insist on posting a thread if you were just going to answer your own question?

White women are the real enemy not the Jews.

They're definitely the biggest weapon to be used against us.

History is full of women turning on their own society.

BECAUSE

JEWS ATTACK WHITE WOMEN FIRST

WHITE WOMEN ARE ALWAYS THE TARGET

BECAUSE WW3 IS A WOMB WAR

A SPERM WAR

A RACE WAR

YOU'RE LIVING IN IT NOW!

LOOK AT Sup Forums ---- what are all the shill threads about?

LOOK AT FEMINISM

LOOK AT MGTOW

LOOK AT LBGTXYZ

LOOK AT MEDIA

LOOK AT

LOOK AT YOUR SISTERS

ALSO

LOOK AT THE Sup Forums mods on 8CH

NON-STOP PEDO ANIME SHILLING

This. Women are what we demand them to be.

dense nigger, read the post.

have you ever tried fucking a white woman? It's impossible

In the end who was targeted the most for their looks, in the end of the age? What if God had a big nose?

>obvious bait post is obvious
>nupol still falls for it

I don't know if I'd necessarily call a bunch of Jersey girls with their hair bleached blonde, "white"...

It's almost like you're saying that everything in existence has its ups and downs. Almost. If you're going to tell me there exists a flawless race in the world then I'll have you denounce your kangaroo status