Hey Sup Forums I'm considering switching my degree from Neuroscience to Political Science...

Hey Sup Forums I'm considering switching my degree from Neuroscience to Political Science. Should I ditch STEM for something I'm more interested in?

>88

>Political Science
polisci is a huge meme

Depends on what STEM your doing and how good you are at it. If you have above a 3.0, stay in it.

Engineering = good
Pure math = good
IT/programming = You will get outsourced to Xi and Chang

If you want to be a loser, sure, go for it.

HELL TO THE FUCKING NO

GET YO MIND OUTTA THE GUTTER

>Implying you won't get outsourced to Poo & Loo instead of Xi and Chang
>Implying Xi and Chang won't get outsourced to Poo & Loo immediately after meeting with the employer
WEW Laddy

Aren't you paying attention to this SCIENCE! craze? Don't you realize that as a scientist, people will be literally begging you to set the nation's policy? Skip the pol-sci and stick with the neuro-sci. The left will be electing people in lab coats in 2 years.

Bumping. Have same feelings. Comp Engineer here. Enjoying it, but enjoy politics more.

desu if you want a job, stay in STEM
they will be the doctors and lawyers of tomorrow

both sound like a waste of your time, if your truly motivated to be a politician contact your political party and ask them for work.

No, I did that. I have been struggling to find work since I graduated in December with a Poli Sci degree.

Do you want to be employed at some point? Then no.

Just pick up a double major, even if it's a meme
>Poli Sci/Econ Double Major
>Fluent in Spicklish
>Got masters paid for at good D.C. Grad school while picking up a pretty good internship

The doing what you love meme is actually pretty true as long as you're a hard worker (and being a neuroscience major, I'm assuming you are)

>neuroscience to polisci

Did you realize you're not smart enough for brainz n shiet?

nigga no plz

What about pure science? Biology, chemistry, neuroscience?

>all honors, rights and priveledges...

Yeah that's good too

Hard science, some tech (non code monkey jobs), engineering, law (oversaturated), business (includes accounting/finance/mba at least at my school) are all good bets for big bucks.

If you want to do libarts you better get a teaching cert and something that isn't pure bullshit like ethnic studies or women studies. PolSci could work, but libarts are good if you're going to law school, are rich and just want to fuck around for 4 years, don't care too much about money, or want to be a teacher.

Neuro grad here. If you don't want to go straight to grad school after getting your bachelors, then make the switch. A BS in neuro is fucking useless.

>Outsourced by Xi and Chang
Who will proceed to fuck it up.

Can't suggest getting the fuck out of the pure sciences hard lad. There are no GOOD jobs, and no CAREER LADDERS

GET THE FUCK OUT NOW UNLESS YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO SPEND 6 YEARS ON A PHD AND THEN SPENT 3/4 OF YOUR LIFE POOR

harder*

>implying a bs in political science is useful

>ditching hard science for brainwashing
>leaf
Sounds about right. You weren't cut out to do hard work, and that's just fine.

Global warming isn't real. Open your eyes my young lad

Is there a more redpilled degree than a BSc in Computer Science?

Yeh absolutely.
>Nuclear physicist (military only anything else is pleb shit)
>Medical school
>Economics (if ivy league)
>Environmental science for comfy park ranger jobs if poor fuck

All of that shit costs thousands and a long time. Computer Science takes a few years, then you have a redpilled job and plenty of time for vidya and shit.

Is PoliSci good if you want to become a Foreign Service Officer?

>university of Missouri
Not worth the paper it's printed on

>>Implying you won't get outsourced to Poo & Loo instead of Xi and Chang
Drumpf stopped this from happening

Oh so by redpilled, you meant bluepilled.