How do you deal with the fact that beautiful women tend to despise racism, sexism, homophobia, right-wing politics...

How do you deal with the fact that beautiful women tend to despise racism, sexism, homophobia, right-wing politics, and everything that is you?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?utm_term=.a81c6cefe0b6
fiverr.com/s2/a42458040b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whores aren't beautiful op.

Empirical evidence suggests otherwise.

Failures and psychopaths are left-wing. Healthy beautiful people are right-wing or apolitical.

I spray semen on their faces.

fuck them then redpill them. women will always bend to your will and then espouse your political views.

Girls don't give af about your political ideology

Be tall / attractive / work out

>How do you deal with the fact that beautiful women tend to despise racism, sexism, homophobia, right-wing politics, and everything that is you?
idk they just don't despise me? they think i'm being ironic when i say gas the kikes racewar now? beautiful women are also emotinally retarded

Women are like an empty vessel. They'll go along with whatever is socially acceptable at the time. It's all about status, getting attention, and showing off.

Women are the weaker vessel and will follow the ideology of the strong male role model in their lives.

Women are like modeling clay. God literally made women to help man serve God.

I do not value a woman for her politics. No red-pilled man should. Women shouldn't be concerning themselves with politics at all.

Not true.

>Conservatives really are better looking, research says.
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?utm_term=.a81c6cefe0b6

Also, the one on the right has a dick. Microdick but still.

>I do not value a woman for her politics. No red-pilled man should. Women shouldn't be concerning themselves with politics at all.

Valid sentiment but have you met western women? A more politically motivated and ridiculous group on earth there is not.

You realize women don't have actual opinions right? I've seen BEAUTIFUL MODEL TIER women go from leftist cucks to Trump supporting conservatives.

Why? Because they met a Chad tier Trump supporter and changed their entire political view because of him.

realize they'll get old and die ugly just like everyone else.

>You realize women don't have actual opinions right? I've seen BEAUTIFUL MODEL TIER women go from leftist cucks to Trump supporting conservatives.
>Why? Because they met a Chad tier Trump supporter and changed their entire political view because of him.

This happened with my wife but it took years (like 5 years) to actually untrain her from feminist crap.

They do? You must be living in a different world.

>racism
shit test

>sexism
shit test

>homophobia
shit test

>right wing politcs
shit test

hot women shit test more than average women
/thread

By redpilling them. They are like children. It's not very hard.

>like 5 years
Clearly not Chad, maybe Mark.

((()))™

schlomo get out
>schlomo get out
schlomo get out
>schlomo get out
schlomo get out
>schlomo get out
schlomo get out
>schlomo get out
schlomo get out
>schlomo get out

>By redpilling them. They are like children. It's not very hard.
You surely realise how much work it is to convince a misinformed child that they are wrong?

>CHILD : "I CAN SWIM"
>YOU : *THROW THEM IN THE DEEP IN*
wow so hard

have you ever been to queensland

Women bleed out of their vagina's for a week straight every month.

For that entire week, all they think and feel about is death and chaos.

This naturally becomes a routine and a women's internal clock is synchronized to these thoughts and emotions according to their own individual cycle.

This makes them the vulnerable sensitive creatures that they are and in turn gives them an excuse to be huge bitches.

To that I say, fuck menstruation and the useless pieces of shit who have it.

>beautiful women
Here's an example of your "beautiful" liberal women.

>traps
>2D
>MGTOW
>Using celibacy/religion as smokescreen for being a beta who can't get laid
>?

(((women)))

women don't really have opinions they just go with the status-quo, so it doesn't really mean much

handsome right wingers who stand their ground = actual panty soup for liberal chicks, actually.

>t. faggot who's never left the us

lol at your life

are you suggesting some men don't menstruate???

How do you deal with the fact that a woman's (and to a lesser degree, many men's) opinions on things are largely molded by the primary influences in their lives? If you're the primary influence on your wife/girlfriend and you're grounded enough, she'll eventually come around to think like you do.

The only way I'd ever got back to (((dating))) is if its with a women who had a vagina that didn't bleed.

> inb4 am trans lets fuk

whores are disgusting. barely worth being treated like a toilet

That is an odd looking camel toe on the "girl" on the right

>white
>women
they can't even compete anymore, go away roastie

i used to challenge their view points, but then realized they're dumb cunts who can't have a discussion and use buzzwords as a substitute for an argument

I guess that's why they call it MENstruating.

Because its a mans fault, the patriarchy that causes women so much pain and suffering every month for a week straight.

>"traditional modest woman"
>wearing makeup
That whore deserves the rope.

Pregnancy and ethnocentric behaviour go together.

>good looking girls need my cock.

Women are fucking sheep
Someone told them to be liberals so they did it but the second some alpha male comes along they do everything they can to do and say what he wants

No, but holy Christ that's a nice twat on righty.

women go with the majority on most matters, it's a survival mechanism that has evolved over time

so if they live in a liberal area they will likely be liberal, or if they are promoted by hollywood or the fashion industry or whatever and are surrounded by liberals they will fall into line with their entourage

there are plenty of very attractive women who live in conservative areas, or were brought up in conservative families, that share conservative views

But as others have said, women are malleable when it comes to their beliefs. Most are secretly racist anyway, they just don't want others to know it because then they may get ostracized. But if you, as a man, pave the way for those views to be acceptable in private, they will likely open up about it.

alternatively, if you're a weak piece of shit lamenting about women not wanting your dick because of your pol she's more likely to influence you and you probably were never truly politically incorrect at all, just a cuck trying to replace your pathetic woman oriented centre for something the cool bois are into these days

You just fuck their pussy, dont need discuss about anything, those girls are dumbass, they are only 4fun

/thread

>beautiful women tend to despise
>everything that is you
...and in particular, you.

>beautiful
Look at the nose on the one on the left. You call that Jewess "beautiful"?

if you wanna get laid then check this out

fiverr.com/s2/a42458040b

this

Who's even looking at the one on the left, the one on the right has a great pussy bulge.