Why do wrong wingers hate science? Is it because they're fucking stupid?

Why do wrong wingers hate science? Is it because they're fucking stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJwWYsAk1I8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/feds-paid-709000-to-academic-who-studies-how-glaciers-are-sexist/
youtube.com/watch?v=x0q8Oho_RjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't hate science, we hate (((science))).

This

This isn't science

I love science, lets talk about animal husbandry, and genetics.

There is significant difference between science and political (usually 'popular') science. Nobody here hates the former, but the latter? Take your guesses.

there's a difference between the shit that is being crammed down our throats and the shit that isn't acceptable to modern scientists because das wasist

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=yJwWYsAk1I8

Now it's your turn to explain, OP. Why does the left and the feminists hate science that are inconvenient to them?

w o w

I don't hate science. I hate pop science and politicized science.

I hate the faggots who claim they love science and have never done a goddamn thing involved in the sciences.

we hate the cult of scientism. Science itself is fucking glorious

Except that eugenics isn't really a scientific discipline, nimrod.

>environmental racism
Well that's something new. Are trees racist now?

DUDE GALAXY PRINT TIGHTS, BILL NYE, WE'RE ALL JUST STARDUST LET IN THE REFUGEES, THERE ARE MORE THAN 2 GENDERS LMAO, RICK AND MORTY LMAO

""""""""""""""""""""Science"""""""""""""""""""" has become a subculture for morons who aren't the least bit interested in actual science.

WE

What about animal husbandry, that is a legit field of science, or do you think the human animal doesn't follow the same rules?

They obviously like to cherry pick it to death. Just like everything else. If it agrees with them they agree with it. Everything else is fake or false in some way.

They don't hate science, it just doesn't exist for them. And they aren't alone. Ask most any leftist about nuclear power or the wage gap. They are anti science also.

Nobody hates science, we hate (((science))), things like "there are more than 2 genders" and "race is just a social construct". Things where there is actual scientific evidence against, but it's completely ignored because it's not politically correct in current year

lurk moar
dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/feds-paid-709000-to-academic-who-studies-how-glaciers-are-sexist/

Do you lack reading comprehension, queermo?

science has too many colons

we don't. have you looked up racial crime statistics? why do leftists hate the truth?

Kek

Pretty much this. Popular science is no different than any other entertainment medium. Nothing but deception, distraction, and Jewry as far as the eyes can see.

>Why do wrong wingers hate science?

The left was never that bright, user.

You rang?

>wrong wingers

I don't think I can hate people who popularise science like Bill Nye or the autistic black science guy, even if they don't contribute much to the field at all, they at least get younger people more interested in it which is a good thing.

The thing I hate about it is that they're seen as above and beyond the real scientists who actually advance civilisation, names of which not many people know.

It's partly because when something is discovered or invented it's usually "a group of scientists did this" or simply "scientists did that" on news articles and maybe partly because the layman barely understand the fine details of a particular subject. Science is like a bunch of brances, barely anyone cares if a small branch is added by a bunch of scientists over the years, they care about the realisation of the whole which these popsci figures present.

>(((science)))
>political (usually 'popular') science
>shit that isn't acceptable to modern scientists because das wasist
>cult of scientism
>Popular science
Why no explanation as to what these meme terms mean?

if you dont hate science. then tell me what the signs say you retards.

Here in Belgium someone working as a government official got laid off, because that person's scientific findings didn't match the current political climate.

This shit isn't science, it's just another bullshit SJW protest under the guise of "science".

What do behavior studies have to do with science? Science is the study of the natural world. Crime stats and studies into why men rape tell you nothing about the natural world.

Fucking newfag

Not an argument.

Hey guys fresh OC

"Science" as it exists today along with non-STEM fields is just a tool to bludgeon wrong thinkers into what we call SJWs.

>race is a social construct
>gender is a social construct
>playing semantics with sex and gender
>ignoring basic biology
>ignoring basic anthropology
>ignoring any genetic study thought to be insensitive or problematic to minorities
>ignoring classic sociology and literally making up shit as they go along

All this "science" that is shoved down kids throats is made to make anyone "uneducated" (read indoctrinated) seem like a stupid rural redneck who just hates everyone who isn't him. When in reality it's doing the exact same thing to people who ingest it, the high and mighty coastal and city dwelling liberals.

Stop listening to braindead cults

>What do behavior studies have to do with science?
What does my video have to do with behavior studies?

if libruls love science so much then why don't they believe in the Punnett Square?

I didn't watch the whole thing but the studies they mentioned were one about rape and one about IQ. Neither of these are scientific topics.

It's easy to spot mindless Pagan Stormfags a mile away.

You use the same terminology
You dismiss facts
You swarm anything that is against your ideology.

The Anti-Jew is the largest Jew in the room.

You and the Jews will hang simply for your degeneracy.

They didn't mention any studies. Are you just braindead?

where did you fags get the ideal capitalists hate science?
tax paid anything is utter shit
produce results for profit bitch

muh Bill Nye
muh science
Drumpf btfo

Except it is

Reminder, this is the scientific position

Humans are a product of the natural world. Social science and studying differences in human behavior is just as important as studying the behavior of any other animal especially when you can draw correlations between behavior and genetic differences. I.e. race and crime or race and iq studies.

Did you even watch the video you posted, you fucking moron?

Because an infinitesimal portion of the population may inherit an extra chromosome, shitlord.

HAHA BLOMPF BTFO

that means they're Downies, not trannies

since you are all retards its the equation/definition for Power

I was just checking to make sure you watched it.

So what's your opinion on your friends who wants to abolish academic freedom and replace it with social justice?

I can count the times I've been this angry onehand

what the fuck

But I love scienc-
>not THAT science you fucking NAZI!!!!!
>burn the heretic!!!

Science*, as it is currently being used by the left, is not the hard, observable science of mechanical engineering, physics, mathematics, biology, chemistry, etc. Instead it is a feel-good buzzword that preys on the liberal's lust for intellectual superiority and validation in their beliefs.

In the liberal world, all racists are "ignorant", therefore anyone who dares to discuss the taboo topic of race is automatically idiotic. So now, if these same "racists" dare question the validity of things like gender studies and climate change, a liberal would smugly hum that they are just further propagating their own stupidity. Therefore, all racists (even people who lean conservative) are dumb and, by extension, anti-science*. Only liberals can see the light.

How do crime and IQ relate to the natural world?

Are hamsters more likely to commit crime than squirrels?

Do horses have higher IQs than cows?

These questions are meaningless, because crime and IQ are just shit we invented.

Why are you so anal pained about the crime and IQ thing?

Science is about finding what's true and what isn't true.

Sure we do not hate science as it is only a tool. We do dislike majority of scientists (and that is the legit term), because they sling bullshit left and right.

The point of this is: their country has walked the way of science to success and now they work to destroy the road, so I would not be able to walk the same path.

Would I be scientist? Of course.
Would I listen to scientific establishment? Never.

>You rang?

Go back to your projection booth, bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0q8Oho_RjM

Real science ain't that lib cuck shit yall are lookin at

People only like science when it agrees with them.

Popular science is not science. I remember being downvoted on /r/science when I said that forests don't actually produce oxygen even after I've posted scientific articles about it

These (((intellectuals))) don't care about scientific method, they are just pretentious stupid fucks.

>downvoted on /r/science
I think you need to go back.

/thread

why do women love those stupid minions? I don't get it

story?

it was several years ago

>Bill Nye
>Scientist

this kek

Hi, I heard you like science, lets have an honest conversation about race and IQ. No name calling. Just a discussion about scientific research and what it bears out on the topic.

If you refuse, you're a science denier :)

See